seeing niggas obsess over optimising testosterone production is so funny to me

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
niggas like hamza and team3dalpha and some dudes on tiktok spend 90% of their waking hours stressing about their testosterone levels and spazzing out over touching receipts just to have half the levels of my degenerate slop eating ass who sticks a needle in his ass twice per week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki, fxckz, watah and 4 others
sandhog

pov: you made it to day 5 of nofap and now have 11,675 ng/dl of testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boneking772, hardstyle, Pollorex and 8 others
niggas like hamza and team3dalpha and some dudes on tiktok spend 90% of their waking hours stressing about their testosterone levels and spazzing out over touching receipts just to have half the levels of my degenerate slop eating ass who sticks a needle in his ass twice per week
team3dalpha had 1200ng/dl of test before having a kid, mogger levels tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandhog
Testosterone helps increasing DHT which increases bone mass through your whole body including jaw and frame height if your growthplates are open. It helps keeping your growthplates open.

You dont think i screenshotted the profile comment exposing you as a pedophile?
-Is a gay pedophile
Im 16
@luria is older than me by a year retarded Irani slave

mfs after doing the hamza nofap routine and team3dalpha workout routine

• JFL
Reactions: sandhog
JFL an american wouldn't call me irani i know your middle eastern or something, bro is actually ashamed of saying his ethnicity what a joke
Your the kang of retarded assumptions.
Said this when im 16yrs old and the comment was towards a user older than me
You dont think i screenshotted the profile comment exposing you as a pedophile?
-Is a gay pedophile
@Gengar Ban this Taliban member before he falsely accuses some other user

Your the kang of retarded assumptions.
Said this when im 16yrs old and the comment was towards a user older than me

@Gengar Ban this Taliban member before he falsely accuses some other user
Everything you say is invalid when you mock my ethnicity but are too ashamed to say your own :lul::lul: jfl at this self hating curry or whatever

Everything you say is invalid when you mock my ethnicity but are too ashamed to say your own
You never asked for my Ethnicity
Bros ashamed to say where he's from...
I told you where I was from, Oregon. And now you say im too ashamed to tell you my Ethnicity.
I am White as milk Irani Boy

You never asked for my Ethnicity

I told you where I was from, Oregon. And now you say im too ashamed to tell you my Ethnicity.
I am White as milk
Oh so your acting stupid now you obviously knew i meant from as in from what ethnicity not some random shithole in america💀,"saar I am pakistani I am white as milk saar please saar im white accept me please" tell me your ethnicity or gtfo you self hating little shit

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Nigger you still havent told me your ethnicity holy shit some jokes just write themselves. Your shitskin ass isnt american and will never be considered a real american. And the pics are very cherrypicked compare iran tehran to the homeless street in LA you fucking retard

Your iq is too low. Convo over.
Yeah im done w this. Calls me Irani but claims to be a white american. Literally no white american calls iranians "irani", and white skin isnt the same as a white ethnicity. Goodbye, self hating curry

You're injecting and still rotting and playing video games jfl over for you

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle and sandhog
You're injecting and still rotting and playing video games jfl over for you
the only thing that changed is that now i roid rage in vc and throw the game

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84469