Self-control is literally everything in adulthood

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Being able to make yourself do the things that benefit your ego is everything. Getting out of bed, being productive, forcing yourself to approach and escalate. These things aren't that tough or that bad, but it's so much easier to slack off. 99% of being an adult is just forcing yourself to staying on the narcy track. There's nothing but stress and shattered self esteem once you get off the track. But it's so tempting to just fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, atlantean, Aero and 20 others
Once I become mid htn after fixing my lips and nose I’ll have 0 motivation issues, I already know it

Once I become mid htn after fixing my lips and nose I’ll have 0 motivation issues, I already know it
nah, it's always an issue

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel and Kristin
Then you’ll think of more excuses. Idk man it’s an endless cycle of self doubt ngl

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
You take my self, you take my self control (oh-oh-oh)

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
nah, it's always an issue
Maybe if you’re born a htn, which you probably are at least, then eh maybe, but I’ve lived my whole life a subhuman/ltn, ascending to a strong htn is going to make me motivated like fucking crazy, that’s why I wanna go uni afterwards because ik it will be good, I’ll slay and I’ll do good on my degree

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Then you’ll think of more excuses. Idk man it’s an endless cycle of self doubt ngl
No, you don’t know my position, I know for a fact if I went from ltn to htn or low cl I won’t have these issues

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Maybe if you’re born a htn, which you probably are at least, then eh maybe, but I’ve lived my whole life a subhuman/ltn, ascending to a strong htn is going to make me motivated like fucking crazy, that’s why I wanna go uni afterwards because ik it will be good, I’ll slay and I’ll do good on my degree
I just think the problem is more fundamental. Fucking off frequently just feels better.

wym by "narcy track"

If ur chadlite ur motivated

Bro htn is shit trust me

Go further, chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
true, especially if ur addicted to drugs.

Learn what facial harmony means bhai, it’s not as simple as “just get more surgeries bro”
Bro

No way ur only flaw is ur nose and lips

If ur ratios are off it’s most likely fixable unless obo or some shit

Bro

No way ur only flaw is ur nose and lips

If ur ratios are off it’s most likely fixable unless obo or some shit
What’s obo for ? My eye area carries me hard tbh

What’s obo for ? My eye area carries me hard tbh
You’d honestly be way more than htn if ur only flaws are nose and lips

You’d honestly be way more than htn if ur only flaws are nose and lips
I’ve asked a few people for ratings and that’s what it always came down to, I have flat, narrow and thin lips and my nose sticks out too much, has a hump is assymetrical and I have a deviated septum

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I’ve asked a few people for ratings and that’s what it always came down to, I have flat, narrow and thin lips and my nose sticks out too much, has a hump is assymetrical and I have a deviated septum
Got it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Well I’m a diagnosed non NT aka I have genuine mental disorders/illnesses so that automatically disqualifies me.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Then aside from that I just need to lose a lot of weight, and from then ig we will see what I need done
Yeah im like 25-26% bf (doubt heavily btw) and mtn

Hopefully i can be high mtn once i’m 15%

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Well I’m a diagnosed non NT aka I have genuine mental disorders/illnesses so that automatically disqualifies me.
disqualifies you from adulthood too

• +1
Reactions: Ken and ElTruecel
why is it girls bitch about their "narcy" ex while being narcy themselves and "chads" tend to display high narcy levels? narcy itself is one of the dark triad traits and we all know how hawt those are to women.

so, don't ever fall for the little gaslight of someone calling you narcy and lose your shimmer and become bland as if that's some sort of virtue signal. everyone is narcy. just learn to abuse the system. they don't care so neither should you.

Last edited:
why is it girls bitch about their "narcy" ex while being narcy themselves and "chads" tend to display high narcy levels? narcy itself is one of the dark triad traits and we all know how hawt those are to women.

so, don't ever fall for the little gaslight of someone calling you narcy and lose your shimmer and become bland as if that's some sort of virtue signal. everyone is narcy. just learn to abuse the system.
narcy to women means hot guy who won't simp for them

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc