Self Esteem Took A Hit Just Now

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
So I attended a course over the past week :geek:

Tried to be as NT as possible and wore my best shit every day :forcedsmile:

Made some friends there and stuff :D

There was this one MILF that was really cool to everyone (including me) and even told me that she's divorced (idk why):feelsuhh:

At the end of the thing (5 days long) she gave everyone a big hug ... I kinda expected to get one but she just looked at me and was like "let's keep in touch, ok":lul:

Not over, just never began😢

Definitely wouldn't have happened if I was over 6 ft:tiny:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, princeof316, zyzzbrah1234 and 6 others
My self esteem takes a hit when i see that forehead that makes up 45% of my face area

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Art of Pattinson, princeof316 and 6 others
Nah you niggas are super needy it's cringe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: princeof316, zyzzbrah1234, Imretarded? and 2 others
It’s bcuz ur Indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, zyzzbrah1234, Imretarded? and 1 other person
just dont be ugly lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
My self esteem takes a hit when i see that forehead that makes up 45% of my face area
IMG 3993

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: princeof316, zyzzbrah1234, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Goth and Imretarded?
Instead, I got a hug at the beginning of the year when I transferred to a new department with new colleagues from a HTB (blonde green eyes with cute glasses) colleague, just because I was 6'1 (she was about 5'7) and she was like ''Well, Iet's hug as well, even though we don't know each other and we are seeing each other for the first time..''

When I lowered my hands from behind her I lowered them directly on her hips for like a moment.. Jesus, that felt so good.. imagine being able to do this on a daily basis..

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth
Instead, I got a hug at the beginning of the year when I transferred to a new department with new colleagues from a HTB (blonde green eyes with cute glasses) colleague, just because I was 6'1 (she was about 5'7) and she was like ''Well, Iet's hug as well, even though we don't know each other and we are seeing each other for the first time..''

When I lowered my hands from behind her I lowered them directly on her hips for like a moment.. Jesus, that felt so good.. imagine being able to do this on a daily basis..

If I commit sui within the next hour, this comment is 100% responsible:feelskek:

It’s bcuz ur Indian
:lul:I'm Chinese you fool 99% of the people involved in the event were Chinese I don't fuck with no stinky curries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qFlodz and Goth