Self-Improover cringe

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
This has finally reached into my microcosmos

I dont mean our clncept of improvement but the bluepilled version who are being ripped off by pseudointellectual authors

WRITE YOUR EXPERIENCE BELOW

My old friend joined an elite-christian group where they pray together, delude eachother and fall into fanaticism
This group is exclusively for the youth

This group went on a fieldtrip once with some kind of priests. A priest picked out an aquintance of mine and "made him pay his sins" because he was kind of gay and the priest didnt tolerate this. The other youthlings did nothing, didnt even say a word, the gay-boy told me.
Especially my old friend plays a key role in this elite. He polarizes most of the other young kids from my village and the surroundings to join them.

They keep saying cringe selfimprovement quotes and keep quoting bible verses which dont make sense. They also praise eachother and are huge virtue signallers.
Giga cringe but what can u do but avoid them lol

I also usually avoid conversations with my family because it is a nuiscance and raises Cortisol.
My younger sister got into this useless selfimprovement shit lately, buying those useless books which are actually just quotes and other sensless shit. She always boasts about wanting to become a doctor and acts pseudo-intellectual generally.
Curiosity got the better of me and I actually wanted to know her "level", so I asked some general question like what the main function of the thyroid is ... no PSL autism, just health and medicine.
No answer.

Of course, she is in her puberty and quite naive, but I still think that her mindset will persist because I didnt see any proper developement of anyone in the last years except 2 of my friends and my bigger sister (both for the worse lol)

Inb4 dn rd, I just do self-therapy because this, besides my sleepapnea, is the sole cause of my elevated Cortisol since I stopped playing LoL

You have similar experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2227, Maxximilian and 6 others
Can't believe I wasted a minute of my life reading this shit.
Getting off this site for the rest of the day now.

And yes can relate, I have friends who have been in self improvement phases.
I had a friend who went on a nofap phase and started telling everyone about semen retention for a few weeks straight.
Also had another friend who said "ima sleep at 10pm to 6am everyday", 2 weeks later he was back on his 3am sleeping schedule playing vidya.

Truth is only time will tell whether someone who is in a self improvement phase is serious about it or not.
You can never depend on motivation, because one day it runs out, what makes the difference is a person's self discipline ability, to do something even on days they aren't motivated at all.
Unfortunately self discipline is practically dead in this generation since the West glorifies every short term pleasure there is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Tbh ngl I have wasted tons of time. I even locked my pc and tried to reduce my activity here lately but I cant fill in anything in the "time I won"

I only became more productive by a bit but my dopamine is burned out it seems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
Tbh ngl I have wasted tons of time. I even locked my pc and tried to reduce my activity here lately but I cant fill in anything in the "time I won"

same but last day here tbh i hope

• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian, Deleted member 5522 and Perfect Hairline
same but last day here tbh i hope
Cold turkey is harder than decreasing activity over time

I have even deactivated alerts from likes and a blocker where I can only spend 20 minutes a day on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043

Same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

And yes can relate, I have friends who have been in self improvement phases.
I had a friend who went on a nofap phase and started telling everyone about semen retention for a few weeks straight.
Also had another friend who said "ima sleep at 10pm to 6am everyday", 2 weeks later he was back on his 3am sleeping schedule playing vidya.

Truth is only time will tell whether someone who is in a self improvement phase is serious about it or not.
You can never depend on motivation, because one day it runs out, what makes the difference is a person's self discipline ability, to do something even on days they aren't motivated at all.
Unfortunately self discipline is practically dead in this generation since the West glorifies every short term pleasure there is.
if u needed 1 minute to read this u have a bigger problem
especially on the internet where words repeat a lot its smart to kinda skim a text

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
didn't read tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian and Deleted member 5522
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5522
I went from being a 2/10 to a 2.1/10 beast

• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian
stolen days