Self improvement is just feminism

"Know your worth bro! She don't deserve you bro!"

What if a man is obese?

"BIG BEAUTIFUL MAN BRO"

Namely , this would be reversed feminism. We need reversed feminism. We need to do the same shit women are doing
We already have male rights activists and they are a joke. Led by the megalomaniac Kermit the frog-sounding Canuck JP.

i like how self improvement as a concept just totally begs the question

What constitutes improvement? Becoming better able to conform to 18-25 year old womens retarded fantasies?

lmao

clown universe
pretty much following the latest bullshit trends. Like there are guys in their 40s acting like kids on tiktok. Fuck this planet tbh

Don’t get me wrong imma do it anyway. But when have you ever heard of a woman going to the gym, picking a career they don’t like, or doing anything for male approval.

Girls get told to “know their worth” “he don’t deserve you sis” and get their pickiness encouraged

Men get told “you’re not entitled to anything! What have you done to improve yourself? Work harder!”

All we are doing by hardcore looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing is just trying to conform to female standards in a way that they’d never do for us

It always has been, is currently, and always will be gynocentrism

The day both genders have to self improve is the day it’s no longer feminism

I hate this gynocentric species so much but I gotta do what I gotta do to get sexual satisfaction

thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite @smvmaxxertilllate @Racky @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @8PSLcel @Biggdink
Women who are allowed to be equal to men are the superior of those men which have allowed them to be equal. Equality cannot exist between the sexes. It's a myth. The day that only women have to self improve (stay pretty), and keep respectable, is the day it's no longer feminism.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I only wanna look at the mirror and know I'm the best version of myself in this life.

Don’t get me wrong imma do it anyway. But when have you ever heard of a woman going to the gym, picking a career they don’t like, or doing anything for male approval.

Girls get told to “know their worth” “he don’t deserve you sis” and get their pickiness encouraged

Men get told “you’re not entitled to anything! What have you done to improve yourself? Work harder!”

All we are doing by hardcore looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing is just trying to conform to female standards in a way that they’d never do for us

It always has been, is currently, and always will be gynocentrism

The day both genders have to self improve is the day it’s no longer feminism

I hate this gynocentric species so much but I gotta do what I gotta do to get sexual satisfaction

thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite @smvmaxxertilllate @Racky @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @8PSLcel @Biggdink
yeah its just gyno-centric christ-insane derived monogamy and cuckery tbh.....just jester and dance the gig for 4/10 foids theroy......

Why are the vast majority of American women fat then? Never actually seen a fat girl lose weight in my life. Only on YouTube. They might go to the gym for a month then drop it.

And even then they just go to feel better about themselves not for a new bf

Why do you think girls wear expensive purses n shit. Men don’t care about it at all, it’s just to signal status to other women
When have you seen a man in real life ascend to a high degree? Most men I see either get their natty gains or bulk 24/7. The only ones who ascend hop on roids for a few months and then descend hard af after they get a girl.

More girls go to college than men. More girls go to medical school than men. More girls go to law school than men. Girls take care of their appearance way more than men. etc etc.

Guys are the ones who don't self improve.