Selfies are such a looksmin

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Need back camera pics with good lightning and good angle to get good pics or else even chads look looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, justbentbro and Deleted member 15827
not a big difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I look worse from back camera lel.

On most phones, there is a huge difference in the quality of the selfie camera and the back camera.

Picture quality is important. If we're gonna be reliant on dating apps, we should really talking about taking good pictures.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Adonis
I look worse from back camera lel.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Barely a difference. This whole idea of "I look good in the mirror / long focal length" is fucking cope, plenty of chads looking good in selfies out there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18879, Adonis and 1 other person
Useds who say no difference are ltn mtn. After htn huge difference in selfies and back cams

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Adonis
Useds who say no difference are ltn mtn. After htn huge difference in selfies and back cams
I think users who say shit like this just never take pics of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Need back camera pics with good lightning and good angle to get good pics or else even chads look looksmin.
Barely a difference. This whole idea of "I look good in the mirror / long focal length" is fucking cope, plenty of chads looking good in selfies out there.
Lens distortion could either looksmin or looksmax you
Jfl at denying an factual phenomenon.
It makes your face slimmer and your eyes wider set.
So if you have terrible cheekbone lateral width (moonface) or bad ES ratio in general, it'll looksmax you.
But if you have a narrow face to begin with, it'll only looksmin u.
And this is not even considering angles and lighting.
Even fifth graders would be able to comprehend this. Jfl at lens distortion deniers.
2707032 undefined   Imgur

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Adonis
agree kinda. Although it is cope to think that you are gigachad irl if you look mtn in selfies or something, but any harmonic flaw you have (especially stuf flike midface or es ratio) no matter how slight gets greatly exaggerated in seflies especially if you are androidcel. Taking good pictures for dating apps gets more important the less gl you are and even chads take high quality nt pictures these days.

Even drago gets looksminned in selfies.

Lens distortion could either looksmin or looksmax you
Jfl at denying a factual phenomenon.
It makes your face slimmer and your eyes wider set.
So if you have terrible cheekbone lateral width (moonface) or bad ES ratio in general, it'll looksmax you.
But if you have a narrow face to begin with, it'll only looksmin u.
And this is not even considering angles and lighting.
Even fifth graders would be able to comprehend this. Jfl at lens distortion deniers.
View attachment 1838247
high iq but isn't this just how distance affects things in general? Or isn't this how every lens works? (including your eyes) i feel like if you were to stand really close to someone and then slowly walk backwards you will have the same effect as that gif. The fact that you have 2 eyes and that what you see visually is a composite image made by your brain with some image processing of it's own negates this tho somewhat. So subhumans must stay at 6ft distance from foids at all times like aspies jfl.

Also can confirm the eye thing. I have slightly longer than average nose and a slightly bigger es ratio than is ideal i think and my eyes and nose completely dominate my face in selfies. Over for sub perfect ratio cels in age of dating apps

high iq but isn't this just how distance affects things in general? Or isn't this how every lens works? (including your eyes) i feel like if you were to stand really close to someone and then slowly walk backwards you will have the same effect as that gif.
Yeah but selfies are usually taken at an arms length. Rarely does anyone stands that close and look at your face directly.
Unless its your girl or its someone bullying your autistic ass (not talking about u).
So generally, around 6 feet away would be considered how u look like irl. 4.5-5 feet away would prolly be the cut off

I have slightly longer than average nose and a slightly bigger es ratio than is ideal i think and my eyes and nose completely dominate my face in selfies.
Yeah I forgot to mention the nose.
Long faces and long big noses often comes in a package so people with these failos are always looksminned in selfies.
And moonfaced people are looksmaxxed

Last edited:
Yeah but selfies are usually taken at an arms length. Rarely does anyone stands that close and look at your face directly.
Unless its your girl or its someone bullying your autistic ass (not talking about u).
So generally, around 6 feet away would be considered how u look like irl. 4.5-5 feet away would prolly be the cut off

Yeah I forgot to mention the nose.
Long faces and long big noses often comes in a package so people with these failos are always looksminned in selfies.
And moonfaced people are looksmaxxed
What I mean by arms length is your arm held in front of you not to your side.
Even then when taking selfies, people don't extend their arm at its fullest most of the time.
So the actual distance were talking about is even shorter.
Looking at someone's face directly at that distance would be kinda awkward especially if its a man.
Not as awkward if its a girl.
And people would call it invading their personal space.
Even w friends and loved ones, they'd be looking at u from different angles not upfront and directly like in selfies

• +1
Reactions: klamus