selfies fuk you up

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I don’t know what they do but they seem to narrow the face destroying any angularity and jaw. I’m my case they make my midface look long even tho I have a 1:1 ratio. Selfies even cause negative cantgal tilt

I look better in selfies than i do irl imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, lasthope and AncapFAG
I don’t know what they do but they seem to narrow the face destroying any angularity and jaw. I’m my case they make my midface look long even tho I have a 1:1 ratio. Selfies even cause negative cantgal tilt
I have the same problem with the negative canthal tilth i find that snapchat is the closest to mirrors without any filter arm length go compare it next to your mirror you will be suprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lens distortion.

Yeah, I have neutral and sometimes negative canthal tilt in selfies, and in mirrors I have positive canthal tilt. I also have a little bit of upper eyelid exposure in selfies, and in mirrors I have no exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
Lacking forward growth?
I think that’s the reason for me
Fuck and for forward grow you can’t get a surgery

I think that’s the reason for me
Fuck and for forward grow you can’t get a surgery
Yes you can. Get a sliding genioplasty. That's what I'm going to do to increase my forward growth. Legit recessed chin in my case tho.

I have the same problem with the negative canthal tilth i find that snapchat is the closest to mirrors without any filter arm length go compare it next to your mirror you will be suprised
Yea Snapchat is very close to what you see in mirror, I never use the iPhone camera for selfies

Use the true face app to see how subhuman you really are. No mirror coping, you see your face as someone who is standing across from you sees it. Alternatively take a picture from 4-5 feet away. I used to think 2-3 feet was enough but there's still distortion at this distance.

And why when you take a selfie and camera flips especially on iPhone front camera weird

And why when you take a selfie and camera flips especially on iPhone front camera weird
It flips because the reflection you see while angling your shot is that, your reflection so it's mirrored. The flip is how other people irl would see you.

It flips because the reflection you see while angling your shot is that, your reflection so it's mirrored. The flip is how other people irl would see you.
I’m sup human in the flip but on Snapchat selfies I look good ITS OVER

I fucking hope so because it doesn't look like I have nct or long midface when I look into the mirror but when I take pics I have a HorseFace and nct

I’m sup human in the flip but on Snapchat selfies I look good ITS OVER
It's just because your brain tricks itself in the mirror. You ignore asymmetries and focus on the good parts of your face. When it flips you forget where these angles and see the assymmetries instantly again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It's just because your brain tricks itself in the mirror. You ignore asymmetries and focus on the good parts of your face. When it flips you forget where these angles and see the assymmetries instantly again.
No wonder why I’m invisible to women wether I talk to them or not
It’s fucking over man

It’s somewhat accepted that the human brain will remember the proportions of a human face as it looks from about 12-15 feet away,

Now to figure out which lens+distance is most accurate representation of your face.
No wonder why I’m invisible to women wether I talk to them or not
It’s fucking over man
It's not over dude. Selfies still make you look different than irl. You need wide lens+some distance to accurately see what you look like irl.

Use the true face app to see how subhuman you really are. No mirror coping, you see your face as someone who is standing across from you sees it. Alternatively take a picture from 4-5 feet away. I used to think 2-3 feet was enough but there's still distortion at this distance.

I dont see a difference to my deffault android camera(deffault=non mirrored). You just have to get used to it. I find myself better looking than on the mirror option in that app because I am used to the true cam version.

I dont see a difference to my deffault android camera(deffault=non mirrored). You just have to get used to it. I find myself better looking than on the mirror option in that app because I am used to the true cam version.
Default=mirrored (i.e. what you see in a mirror)
You probably need 24 or 50mm lens at 12-15 feet away to get the most accurate portrayal.

Default=mirrored (i.e. what you see in a mirror)

Not in my samsung s8. Then tell me why I dont see a difference between the "True cam" option and the android cam. I find myself way worse looking in the mirror cam in this app cuz im not used to see me like that

Snapchat cam is mirrored by deffault. Dont knoe about iPhone

Not in my samsung s8. Then tell me why I dont see a difference between the "True cam" option and the android cam. I find my mirror cam look way worse cuz im not used to see me like that

Snapchat cam is mirrored by deffault
It's bad if you find either worse, usually it means you have asymmetries on your face (because if your face was really symmetric mirroring should not change much at all) . This asymmetry could just be your hairstyle tho which doesn't really matter.

take photo of u in mirror and flip it horizontally. thats how u look cunt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
take photo of u in mirror and flip it horizontally. thats how u look cunt
Still fair amount of lens distortion. It needs to be like 12-15 feet back tbh.

Thing is doesn’t the way your face appear in person to others change based on how far they are from you? So if you take it from 12 feet away is that how you still look in person even if the other person is standing like 4 feet away from you?

no. at that point ur picture will be distorted in the opposite way. there is a sweet spot for focal point and its like 2 metres. going 15 feet back will make u look more wide and robust than how u actually are

no. at that point ur picture will be distorted in the opposite way. there is a sweet spot for focal point and its like 2 metres. going 15 feet back will make u look more wide and robust than how u actually are
Yea I noticed this as well if you stand too far back it makes your face wider than it is, 7 feet away seems to be the most balanced

Yea I noticed this as well if you stand too far back it makes your face wider than it is, 7 feet away seems to be the most balanced
yeh thats like 2 metre and a bit. pretty much the closest u wil get to seeing how u actually look

yeh thats like 2 metre and a bit. pretty much the closest u wil get to seeing how u actually look

• +1
Reactions: King
I fucking hope so because it doesn't look like I have nct or long midface when I look into the mirror but when I take pics I have a HorseFace and nct
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
taking pic far away make your face wide af

• +1
Reactions: King
dont use selfie cam, use front camera

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
cope

Your face fucks the selfies up

Mirror > selfies > professional camera > phone pictures taken by others