Semi successful Jawmaxx

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
A month or two ago I noticed in a photo that my masseters were asymmetrical so I started chewing only on the Smaller side, I started chewing one pack of regular gum a day while I was at work. Today I noticed that my jaw was hugely developed on one side only and it was the side that was less developed one month a go.

By comparing both sides of my face I am able to see clearly what aesthetic benefits developed masseters give which I will list below for those who are interested.

-Increased facial width (crucial for horsefacecels)
-Reduction in cheek bloat
-Jawline appears more defined
The difference is stark tbh

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Interesting.

Life fuel.

Just get fucking implants insead of TMJ

Just get fucking implants insead of TMJ
TMJ is a jewish myth so they give you botox injections into your masseters so you look like a horse faced cuck

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and NickGurr
Benchpress causes shoulder pain, just get chest implants bro :soy:
j j j just mew bro.
I can link you 100 results of good jaw implants. You can only link me a few shady looking results from Dr.Mew latest scam. Life does not work that way, if you want something it costs money. JFL at building a good lower third by chewing :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Bro, I'm actually so confused. Some people say chewing is good but others say it will make your masseters rounded, making you look bloated.

Bro, I'm actually so confused. Some people say chewing is good but others say it will make your masseters rounded, making you look bloated.
Its better to have big masseters than have no massters if you have bad bone structure

Its better to have big masseters than have no massters if you have bad bone structure
I think my bone structure is good tbh, I just need to lower bodyfat. Also, do the masseteres go back to normal size if I stop chewing gum?

I think my bone structure is good tbh, I just need to lower bodyfat. Also, do the masseteres go back to normal size if I stop chewing gum?
They probably can if you stop chewing hard all together, but it would take time

Botox injections make it go back