Send a vocaroo of you talking

He sounds like a chad American, also your has around the same depth
We are actually very similar with this abused dogs even in facial flaws. I hate it and i dont wanna end up like him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I don't understand, over for me, rotting here every day and not being able to keep up with forum jokes.

Maybe cause I mainly ignore posts of erik jons
BEBBC849 D7D9 4E74 AA10 7E82D154CE74
F18A2415 8E04 49FC B822 26684F59ECC4

F0B1E946 D4A7 4B05 8E9B 0CB9B1413850

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
i've vc'd with this french frog so many times and i can barely understand what he is saying sometimes
I can speak French fluently and I still can’t, but he try’s to pronounce English words with French accent sounds retarfes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Erik-Jón

My name is StormlitAqua. I'm 27 years old. I believe in just be ethnic, and an unbalanced diet and a non existent exercise routine. In the morning if I'm a little hungry, I'll open a can of pop and eat some double-glazed Krispy Kreme donuts. I can eat 30 now. After I eat the donuts, I open a packet of Tiny Twist pretzels. On the way to work I eat some skittles. Then a Honey Butter Crunch Milkshake from Shake Shack. And on the way home a bag of Lays Honey BBQ chips. When I get home I open some BagelBites pizza snacks, which I leave in the oven for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my food. I always drink regular coke because diet Coke has no sugar and doesn't taste good. Then 4 packets of Reese's peanut butter cups, then some Tater Totes, followed by a final jumbo box of chocolate Twinkies. There is an idea of a StormlitAqua, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. And though I can hide my Dorito stained fingers, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our caloric intakes are probably comparable, I am simply not there in the eyes of white women.

I’ve met you on discord, how is the LL going?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA

@Erik-Jón @Octillionaire

@StreegeReturn when he goes to a club

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, mug, Growth Plate and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16369

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, noodlelover, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@Vietnam @CyprusGD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 16369

My name is StormlitAqua. I'm 27 years old. I believe in just be ethnic, and an unbalanced diet and a non existent exercise routine. In the morning if I'm a little hungry, I'll open a can of pop and eat some double-glazed Krispy Kreme donuts. I can eat 30 now. After I eat the donuts, I open a packet of Tiny Twist pretzels. On the way to work I eat some skittles. Then a Honey Butter Crunch Milkshake from Shake Shack. And on the way home a bag of Lays Honey BBQ chips. When I get home I open some BagelBites pizza snacks, which I leave in the oven for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my food. I always drink regular coke because diet Coke has no sugar and doesn't taste good. Then 4 packets of Reese's peanut butter cups, then some Tater Totes, followed by a final jumbo box of chocolate Twinkies. There is an idea of a StormlitAqua, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. And though I can hide my Dorito stained fingers, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our caloric intakes are probably comparable, I am simply not there in the eyes of white women.

based bloatmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

never gets old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Tell that nigga @BlkPillPress to post his vocaroo here. I wanna here what he sounds like
He won’t, he‘s scared of getting doxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and latincell95

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16369

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16369
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95