Send a vocaroo of you talking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Bro what the actual fuck
Why do short manlet ugly ethnics get huge dicks that they won't ever get to use while I'm a 6 inch dicklet :feelsree::feelsree:
He’s a negro not an ethnic

• Woah

My name is StormlitAqua. I'm 27 years old. I believe in just be ethnic, and an unbalanced diet and a non existent exercise routine. In the morning if I'm a little hungry, I'll open a can of pop and eat some double-glazed Krispy Kreme donuts. I can eat 30 now. After I eat the donuts, I open a packet of Tiny Twist pretzels. On the way to work I eat some skittles. Then a Honey Butter Crunch Milkshake from Shake Shack. And on the way home a bag of Lays Honey BBQ chips. When I get home I open some BagelBites pizza snacks, which I leave in the oven for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my food. I always drink regular coke because diet Coke has no sugar and doesn't taste good. Then 4 packets of Reese's peanut butter cups, then some Tater Totes, followed by a final jumbo box of chocolate Twinkies. There is an idea of a StormlitAqua, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. And though I can hide my Dorito stained fingers, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our caloric intakes are probably comparable, I am simply not there in the eyes of white women.

• JFL
Reactions: BathMaxxing

• Woah
You said my voice was good @Octillionaire! :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree:
It's alright bro. Just leanmaxx/skin bleach and you could betabuxx/arrangedmarriagemaxx Prateeksha ;);)

• +1
Your voice mogs dude

• Woah

2986513 1654176661272

• Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16369
Honestly you'd expect people here to have shitty voices but imo they're above average even except for mine jfl

I would fuck your AVI so hard, her white skin would literally start to peel off from all the moving and shaking in the bed

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I would fuck your AVI so hard, her white skin would literally start to peel off from all the moving and shaking in the bed
Me too. My ultimate goal in life is to looksmax to chad so I can pull a red haired russian gigastacey.
Screenshot 20220913 083129 IMG 20220913 163942 418

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and latincell95
You’re gonna need more than looks to pull that Gigastacy. Make sure you get a six figure job along with your Chad looks at minimum.
I got western halo and am near chad lite. I just need to fix my eye area. She is surrounded by slav men, which are all white ogres and are basically ethnics. I have to pull it off fast tho cause she prob gets a lot of messages from other western white niggas, plus with the war going on she is prob looking for that greencard 🤑

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
I got western halo and am near chad lite. I just need to fix my eye area. She is surrounded by slav men, which are all white ogres and are basically ethnics. I have to pull it off fast tho cause she prob gets a lot of messages from other western white niggas, plus with the war going on she is prob looking for that greencard 🤑
Or just wait till the war is ovER then go over there and pull a similar gigastacy. I’m sure they’re gonna be drooling over any nigga who has a western passport so she can leave her war-torn shithole country :lul::lul:.

Watch out for them mafia type soy cucks. They get angry when you bang their women :lul::lul:

Or just wait till the war is ovER then go over there and pull a similar gigastacy. I’m sure they’re gonna be drooling over any nigga who has a western passport so she can leave her war-torn shithole country :lul::lul:.

Watch out for them mafia type soy cucks. They get angry when you bang their women :lul::lul:

I'm really happy for this war tbh. It is giving westerners discounted white staceys. This hasn't happened since the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
I'm really happy for this war tbh. It is giving westerners discounted white staceys. This hasn't happened since the 90s.
It’s the EE wife bride craze after the Berlin Wall fell, all over again

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma