SEND ME PICS VS "AUSTRIAN FAGGOT"

Who mogs

• Total voters
wHY he takes pic in that angle weird.
Dunno guess it makes him look better

If you lot really care about the angle ask him for his new passport pics or uni card or idfk but I don't think it will be very different

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10696 and Deleted member 10987
You mog him to death trust me

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and mogstar
He looks like a fat white nerd how can he have more votes?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10185
So brutal jfl op made this thread thinking he mogs austriavirgin but in reality it was just his delusions taking a part once again , embarassing to watch

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 12844, gamma and 2 others
That ginger bitch is 100% a bully victim irl. It's hilarious how he jumps from thread to thread barking at everyone like an abused rabid dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Kmscurry, Deleted member 10696 and 5 others
Cause that faggot is too arrogant
HE LOOK LIKE COMPLETE SHIT
A LITERAL TRUCEL
Even me an obese mog him
cope i can jerk off quietly for him

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10987
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Using facial aesthetic intuition it is clear as day AustrianVirgin is a good looking normie with Chadlite potential, but was born into a Zoomer generation which meant he didn't develop the necessary skills character wise to maximise on his looks. Hence he is on here looking to take himself up to a Chad from being virtually a Chadlite.
Wium21ul35yz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756
That ginger bitch is 100% a bully victim irl. It's hilarious how he jumps from thread to thread barking at everyone like an abused rabid dog
I mean its evident

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Equal or austrian wins. Austrian would obliterate if lean but OP would look kinda the same if lean since we already see how good his bones are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844
So brutal jfl op made this thread thinking he mogs austriavirgin but in reality it was just his delusions taking a part once again , embarassing to watch
Pigs have mentall illness sometimes

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Equal or austrian wins. Austrian would obliterate if lean but OP would look kinda the same if lean since we already see how good his bones are
Austrian mog even here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844

why did he vote for himself :feelskek:
in his own thread

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, pizza, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

AJWBCDFAN POST more pictures.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Subjectively attractive to a greater population = objectively more attractive overall
all ethnics hate OP so hes likely to lose if he has a few flaws

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Subjectively attractive to a greater population = objectively more attractive overall

Yeah only if Mogg battles were accurate.. They are highly biased and you need more photos for accurate rating. Sendmepicture would probably mog him in Irl.. because he Is lean 6.0 with good bone structure and pretty boy hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and RODEBLUR
all ethnics hate OP so hes likely to lose if he has a few flaws
Not an excuse
Ethnics got mass disliked too by SFcels and self hating ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 10696, Copeful and 1 other person
Why are you so narcy / impolite. There is no reason and it's cringe. Didn't @austrianvirgin leave yesterday?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 12844 and Deleted member 10987
Not an excuse
Ethnics got mass disliked too by SFcels and self hating ethnics

Ethnic are super underrated here when they literally moggs whole forum. Niggas should stop hating ethnics.

• +1
PTDRRR sur cet poil de carotte.
ZEBI CE FILS DE PUTE CROIT VRAIMENT QUI L'EST PLUS QU'UN 0/10 ?
IL A LA TÊTE D'UN MEC QUI SE FAIT VICTIMISER A L'ÉCOLE
IL SE SERAIT DANS MON LYCÉE SA SERAIT MON SOUFFRE DOULEUR
1470575879 c rigolo hein

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
there's too hate on SendMePics (idk why, idc), and so people are biased against him.

I like his jaw, hollow cheeks and hair. I think he mogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, mogstar and Deleted member 10987
there's too hate on SendMePics (idk why, idc), and so people are biased against him.

He barks at people when they havent done anything for him... People get mad... They attack him with spears.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 795

Nah bro he legit look like shit
Even bones cant save him
Ginger is death sentence

Why are you so narcy / impolite. There is no reason and it's cringe. Didn't @austrianvirgin leave yesterday?
he just want attention of incels, remember incel = superstar in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
His Austrian pheno is massive. His eye-area is Chad-tier. His nose is strong, wide and masculine. Is face is wide and the skull is big.

His features are a lot more in sync and I'd bet my 5.25inch Indian small penis if we surveyed 1000 girls of all different cultures, they'd choose him.
Someone should set something like that up

Ginger is death sentence

idk actually, i don't like their eyes -'cause ye, 95% of gingers have the same eye area-, but sure he is not so shitty

welp, maybe something is off with me. I see 90% of the forum mogs me, and i think they all look good

idk actually, i don't like their eyes -'cause ye, 95% of gingers have the same eye area-, but sure he is not so shitty

welp, maybe something is off with me. I see 90% of the forum mogs me, and i think they all look good
Never saw you so we cant know
Still even with bones he look shit

• Woah
yeah, when i post a thread it goes down really quickly with just 4-5 replies lol. Just the one when a girl rejected me got like 5 pages
My last one is this, but i think they are frauded pics
JFL
you mog the ginger pig
Icehood to fix UEE and grow lashes/eyebrows

bone copers on suicide watch btw

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, pizza, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person