SEND ME PICS VS "AUSTRIAN FAGGOT"

Who mogs

• Total voters
FWIW I think OP mogs but people saying that the Austrian fellas asymmetry is bad are being pretty moronic for these reasons:

1. Selfies exaggerate asymmetries badly.
2. The reason his "eyes are asymmetric" is because of the weird angle at which the pic was taken.
3. Unless severe, most asymmetries are pretty much unnoticeable irl and most people pick up on their own much more in pics than anybody would irl.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
bone copers on suicide watch btw
Its not this
Its just that even bones wouldnt save his ginger pig pheno

You probably have bones if you leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844
FWIW I think OP mogs but people saying that the Austrian fellas asymmetry is bad are being pretty moronic for these reasons:

1. Selfies exaggerate asymmetries badly.
2. The reason his "eyes are asymmetric" is because of the weird angle at which the pic was taken.
3. Unless severe, most asymmetries are pretty much unnoticeable irl and most people pick up on their own much more in pics than anybody would irl.
austrian's symmetry isn't remotely bad
OP is the only one saying so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12844 and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and mogstar
In all honesty now both look great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844
Austrian looks pretty beautiful actually.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12844
Australian faggot has chadlite potential after jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12844
Guys like Austrian actually slay irl even if they’re fat

Muh bones are fucking cope anyways
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12844 and 1 other person
there's too hate on SendMePics (idk why, idc), and so people are biased against him.

I like his jaw, hollow cheeks and hair. I think he mogs

Oh and there's no bias and hate against me in mog battles ever, is there? Really? Lol!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12844

@SubhumanCurrycel
Very true, I’m pretty sure he ascended last year with a Becky white girl iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 12844 and Deleted member 7580
How can the ginger lose? i didn't even know austrian had this round of a jaw..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10987

So don't fucking bring it up like it's some kind of new thing.

This place is full of children unable to be objective. BeetleUglyKing gets more votes than me because I bully you pussies because you refuse to man-up. It's the way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10987, IBD_M&A and 4 others

@SubhumanCurrycel

He is good looking. I know what girls like. He has the eye-area on lock. His lower-tier is good without being great, but it's harmonious and normie. Normie lower-tier with Chad eye-area and he's game.

If SendMePics was actually good looking he wouldn't tilt and do funky shit to his picture. Look at the picture Austrian posted vs the one SendMe does. It's clear which one has been tampered with and which not.

SendMePics looks high tier normie in his pics, but how true are these pics of his actual looks I am unsure. What I do know is imo even with the perhaps frauded pics, Austrian mogs. That's objective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, IBD_M&A and buckchadley31

This place is full of children unable to be objective. BeetleUglyKing gets more votes than me because I bully you pussies because you refuse to man-up. It's the way.

Chadpreet ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nah bro he legit look like shit
Even bones cant save him
Ginger is death sentence
ginger is not a death sentence in itself its just that he severaly lacks harmony and appeal,its actually very hard to look so basic with those bones and that body fat %.this chad is ginger but mogs hard cause of a mix of bones low bodyfat but also appeal and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10709
Its not failo in decree that its decreasing his Psl. Most people dont notice asymmetries in Irl.. I have seen better Videos of you. For example the black white.. Why not use them?
Because I am using simple frontal and simple side profile so people can clearly see my face ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Quite the collection of dogs
23BD7115 1CC9 47D6 9A9D 016C1DFFC52C

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
This thread backfired lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844 and Deleted member 10987
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
ginger is not a death sentence in itself its just that he severaly lacks harmony and appeal,its actually very hard to look so basic with those bones and that body fat %.this chad is ginger but mogs hard cause of a mix of bones low bodyfat but also appeal and harmony
View attachment 1027032
Yeah
In fact piggy wounldt be saved by brown hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Starving Iriah potato farmer vs Germanic warrior

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5969
Looks aside OP is narcy to the point it just annoying, not funny or anything just really annoying
Yeah
He got bullied IRL so developed a complex to àvoid ropibg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844 and Deleted member 5969

With one lousy Nose job.. You cannot even compete even when you get lean. I have already bones. Only think I need to get more leaner.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Starving Iriah potato farmer vs Germanic warrior

Can you post more pictures? You are giving me little bit Gamer Pheno vibes.. They usually have good eye area with fat ass or shitty lower third. Can you take picture you standing up?

Can you post more pictures? You are giving me little bit Gamer Pheno vibes.. They usually have good eye area with fat ass or shitty lower third. Can you take picture you standing up?
I am higher bf isnt it obvious my lower third looks fat? Anyway its wide and forward grown so i have no concerns abt it

I am higher bf isnt it obvious my lower third looks fat? Anyway its wide and forward grown so i have no concerns abt it

Its not about that. I need to see your face more clear so we can judge you properly. Those bed photos arent even acceptable in Truerateme... if you posted you face there.. You can send PM to me if you are afraid of sending theme here. I will not dox you or bully.

Its not about that. I need to see your face more clear so we can judge you properly. Those bed photos arent even acceptable in Truerateme... if you posted you face there.. You can send PM to me if you are afraid of sending theme here. I will not dox you or bully.
Its not about that. I even look worse here than standing up. I just dont feel comfortable posting even more pics as ive already posted too many. Theres also administrative background behind this.

Leaving soon again anyway.

Its not about that. I even look worse here than standing up. I just dont feel comfortable posting even more pics as ive already posted too many. Theres also administrative background behind this.

Leaving soon again anyway.

You have already posted you pic. It does not make any difference anymore.

This thread backfired lol
Not really, it gave me 4 pages of entertainment.

I know this forum hates my guts, I know I would never win no matter who I am up against, just love the amount of rent I have.

Not really, it gave me 4 pages of entertainment.

I know this forum hates my guts, I know I would never win no matter who I am up against, just love the amount of rent I have.

You did win me.

You did win me.
That was before I pissed off every single person on this forum.

Just bare in mind I almost lost to maesthetic, despite him not even being close.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Australian "faggot" moggs

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Voted austrianchad because he's not a soul-let ginger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Send me pics to rate 6 foot:

1615065855628-png.1026608

Austrian virgin wannabe 6 foot 2:
1615065884130-png.1026610

Other guy was too much of a faggot to send side profile but you can all see his recessed
u obv

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
This guy has awful asymetry and NCT, hidden by his "tilted head" frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, buckchadley31 and SendMePicsToRate