• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@SendMePicsToRate mogs into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
@SendMePicsToRate mogs

• Love it
There have been many narcy and hated users in the past, but they still got rated fairly

confused by the ratings on this thread tbh
Honestly it is probably he fact I am ginger gives them an excuse to bail on me. However I am apparently too narcy according to some like @werty1457 :feelskek:

Honestly I am curious what would have happened if I came into this forum being nice and had dyed hair lmao

JFL no
Send me pics have souless punchable face
He already seem to lost so it doesn't matter. Imo he looks better for the following.

Nothing of this guy lookes defined

He seems to have a stronger jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and SendMePicsToRate
  • Ugh..
Honestly it is probably he fact I am ginger gives them an excuse to bail on me. However I am apparently too narcy according to some like @werty1457 :feelskek:

Honestly I am curious what would have happened if I came into this forum being nice and had dyed hair lmao
wouldnt have changed much, this is psl. even as a narcy, people will still say you mog if you actually do.people who get shit on for being narcy are those who cant back it up or that seem delusional.there have been narcy moggers and they got their credit and easily won mog battles even if they got called out for being narcy

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 10987
wouldnt have changed much, this is psl. even as a narcy, people will still say you mog if you actually do.people who get shit on for being narcy are those who cant back it up or that seem delusional.there have been narcy moggers and they got their credit and easily won mog battles even if they got called out for being narcy
You really underestimate how much I have pissed off ethnics and the complete horseshit idea that I am frauding. Yes and if you notice the only thing they seem to rely on is "muh trucel pheno" which in reality doesn't matter.
But he’s a magrebhi bull chad bro
netflix antonio GIF

This thread jfc

You really underestimate how much I have pissed off ethnics and the complete horseshit idea that I am frauding. Yes and if you notice the only thing they seem to rely on is "muh trucel pheno" which in reality doesn't matter.

netflix antonio GIF
indeed it doesent matter,reminder this chad is ginger

but your issue is harmony tbh, even with top tier bones and bodyfat you still dont look chad which means you lack harmony.but obviously this is just my opinion,i didnt even vote in this mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10987
Op cant accept he get mogged to the dirt by fat persons

Send me pics to rate 6 foot:

1615065855628-png.1026608

Austrian virgin wannabe 6 foot 2:
1615065884130-png.1026610

Other guy was too much of a faggot to send side profile but you can all see his recessed

Eyes really do make up 90 percent of the aesthetic appeal of the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 10987

netflix antonio GIF
SFcels + Self hating ethnics back you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 756
indeed it doesent matter,reminder this chad is ginger
View attachment 1027794
but your issue is harmony tbh, even with top tier bones and bodyfat you still dont look chad which means you lack harmony.but obviously this is just my opinion,i didnt even vote in this mog battle
Never claimed to be chad jfc, 99% of users who rated me first time seeing me was 5.5 to 6PSL and on trm is was 7.5 jfc

The 2nd guy has a shit jaw but a god tier eye area it reminds of leo decaprio fuck
His eyes are on a completely different plane of existence they are so asymmetrical

• Ugh..
His eyes are on a completely different plane of existence they are so asymmetrical

Based on this pic it halos him near higher tier normie levels but i have suspiscion he's angle frauding some what i don't know i can't know cause i haven't met him in person

Never claimed to be chad jfc, 99% of users who rated me first time seeing me was 5.5 to 6PSL and on trm is was 7.5 jfc

Im not calling you ugly though i'm saying the 2nd dudes eye area is leo decaprio tier in that pic that's all i have to go off

Based on this pic it halos him near higher tier normie levels but i have suspiscion he's angle frauding some what i don't know i can't know cause i haven't met him in person
Londonville has already said he is known for morphing his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
if anything they halo his whole face's harmony jfl
Yeah.

What I suspect is that @SendMePicsToRate looks at single features and tries to find failos or pick single traits. Normal people look at the whole face and see a fine-looking dude.

Austrian is a classically good-looking dude. Won't have a problem of getting GF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Yeah.

What I suspect is that @SendMePicsToRate looks at single features and tries to find failos or pick single traits. Normal people look at the whole face and see a fine-looking dude.

Austrian is a classically good-looking dude. Won't have a problem of getting GF.
He has shopped his pics however

• +1
He has shopped his pics however
OK, I don't know about that, I don't care. I look at what I see and go by it. I don't spend time looking at signs of photoshopping nor am I good at spotting those.

Yeah.

Never said he would, albeit he has issues.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
OK, I don't know about that, I don't care. I look at what I see and go by it. I don't spend time looking at signs of photoshopping nor am I good at spotting those.
It’s called FaceApp it’s pretty obvious

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and SendMePicsToRate
Yeah.

i agree 100%. psl autists pick features individually but i honestly think when you look at the whole face, austrian mogs sendmepics,but even then i didnt vote cause i thought i could be biased since i dont like narcy people

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Sendmepic moggs in this video.

Attachments

• taggggggggggggg.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • +1
Sendmepic moggs in this video.
I mog in every single video I have taken but they are all apparently frauded out of this world :feelskek:

No winning with this forum though

• Ugh..