Sergi Hairmaxxing Advice NEED HELP

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
What hair length do i need to pull his new hairstyle?

WhatsApp Image 2023 08 29 at 222529 1

And did he got a perm, cause his hair is so wavy and when he had longer hair it looked like that? Looks like he had a perm.
WhatsApp Image 2023 08 31 at 173135

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
this hair lenght

iu

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Spergi
Edhgdrfhgrthdrsth
how long is your hair right now?

• +1
  • JFL
View attachment 2409848how long is your hair right now?
Currently 10 cm on top and 3cm at the sides, but those on the top are lil bit wavy, second picture is only for asking if he had a perm, cause i would look autistic if i had such long hair like he used to have. Just want to have that messy fringe like in the first picture.

• JFL
Lol you can't go by the numbers here because it depends on your hair, your face and forehead size how the hair arrange on head. What you need to do is let your hair grow in front (fringe) to below your eyebrows, and back and rear must shorter, preferably just enough for the hair to not touch the ears.
Then when you've got length you must style them, preferably every day. Use matte paste for that, plus after washing your hair use towel to rub the hair until they're getting close to dry, this will give them the texture and arrangement like on this first photo.

You'll have to experiment on that. Preferably when you go to hairdresser get the hair slightly shorter, then the hair will be growing back and you will see for yourself which length is optimal for you.
Just remember to use the matte paste, as it's required here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Tr0ubLe, chadcelmax and 1 other person
Lol you can't go by the numbers here because it depends on your hair, your face and forehead size how the hair arrange on head. What you need to do is let your hair grow in front (fringe) to below your eyebrows, and back and rear must shorter, preferably just enough for the hair to not touch the ears.
Then when you've got length you must style them, preferably every day. Use matte paste for that, plus after washing your hair use towel to rub the hair until they're getting close to dry, this will give them the texture and arrangement like on this first photo.

You'll have to experiment on that. Preferably when you go to hairdresser get the hair slightly shorter, then the hair will be growing back and you will see for yourself which length is optimal for you.
Thanks dude, i think i just gotta have to be patient lol, cause it's currently to short on top to drop below eyebrows.

• JFL
Thanks dude, i think i just gotta have to be patient lol, cause it's currently to short on top to drop below eyebrows.
You can start learning how to style your hair now, keep the fringe up with paste etc it's harder when the hair are longer and have more mass so it's good to start now

• +1
  • JFL

i have extremely straight hair and i rock this hair rn
what is the ideal wavy hair I should go for to prettyboy max? can you give me examples?

• JFL
Brutal Philtrum

• JFL
i have extremely straight hair and i rock this hair rn View attachment 2409958 what is the ideal wavy hair I should go for to prettyboy max? can you give me examples?
That depends on your head shape, it's not like the waves etc make it look good by itself - they're just a way to increase hair volume and gain proper attractive shape. If you have good face shape and proportions you can basically stay with straight hair, just style it to keep the shape and have fringe stay up. If you have worse head/face shape, like for example it's too oval, or you have too big forehead, then you can try to make it more wavy with paste and styling (rub with towel, brush and comb with your fingers and hands etc) so the volume increases and balances out the proportions. Also in case of oval head you might want to add volume on sides of head to shape it to add angularity and make it more "triangle" in appearance

With Sergi for example you can see that his bad features are small lower third and big forehead, but he has very good shape of face. So he looks best with non-curly hair that were styled with fingers with matte paste, so they stay up and increase volume
You need to see what type of face shape you have and adjust the hair accordingly

• +1
  • JFL