Serious knowledgeable people/ heightmaxers, please get in here

My mum and dad are both 5'7. I was talking about the alcohol/weed etc satirically to prove that correlation!=causation. Truth is, nobody knows what height anyone was "destined to be". Everyone just has all these different guesses backed up by nothing. We don't even know what genes are involved in final adult height, or if there's any gene expression related to final height, or anything. We don't know anything. Literally. People are still trying to find out what genetic factors determine height and nobody has even scratched the surface. The main assumption is that expression from a gene called "High-mobility group AT-hook 2" during the early stages of childhood development is at least one of the genetic determinants for human height, but even that is pretty baseless. But it makes more sense. I was relatively taller than my peers in early childhood (like age 5, way before puberty), and am relatively taller than people now. Really nobody knows, and I'm sure there's armies of scientists carrying out tests and researching all day everyday to find some sort of answer. But so far, nobody knows anything. There's nothing concrete.
My parents are the same height as yours and I'm a manlet. Thanks life for fucking me up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
My mum and dad are both 5'7. I was talking about the alcohol/weed etc satirically to prove that correlation!=causation. Truth is, nobody knows what height anyone was "destined to be". Everyone just has all these different guesses backed up by nothing. We don't even know what genes are involved in final adult height, or if there's any gene expression related to final height, or anything. We don't know anything. Literally. People are still trying to find out what genetic factors determine height and nobody has even scratched the surface. The main assumption is that expression from a gene called "High-mobility group AT-hook 2" during the early stages of childhood development is at least one of the genetic determinants for human height, but even that is pretty baseless. But it makes more sense. I was relatively taller than my peers in early childhood (like age 5, way before puberty), and am relatively taller than people now. Really nobody knows, and I'm sure there's armies of scientists carrying out tests and researching all day everyday to find some sort of answer. But so far, nobody knows anything. There's nothing concrete.
even actual hgh treatments supplements wayy more than muh hgh booster and ai.

Makes sense, I'm 5'11" but both of my parents are 5', which doesn't make sense.

But that would still mean you were destined to be that height, it wasn't because of any cope.
dads 5'8 moms 5'0. I'm 5'8 at 15. I got real lucky

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Almost every result with it hasn't been proven. Heightmaxxxing is cope.

You'll still grow. You'll probably be 5'10".
ye, who knows i had a friend at 16 grew 8 inches in a year lol
You grow an inch at 16 you're almost garunteed 5'9 lol. I was 5'7 at 15.
cope, I'll grow way more than an inch lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
ye, who knows i had a friend at 16 grew 8 inches in a year lol

cope, I'll grow way more than an inch lol. im glad im not 5ft like my brother tho:trepidation:
my brother is like 5'4 and 15 lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
@x30001 Is there anything I can do to maximize my growth and reach my genetic potential?

It's ogre for your brothers
fuck you, you subhuman dickhead. You'll never accomplish anything in life you unworthy scum

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
No, I naturally grew to 6'2. Yet we have millions of idiots who know nothing about biochemistry and believe that injecting HGH makes them grow taller. So many people try this "heightmaxing" as if it's some sort of method. Then the same rate of people who can genetically grow tall, grow tall, the rest are either just below/above average, average height or shorter. If a person who was always going to grow past 6'0 takes HGH as a teenager to "heightmax", then everyone dives headfirst into the delusion to keep their own hopes alive. For the others who waste their money on tons of peptides and growth factors and don't grow tall, they're ignored. The height "bell curve" is still the same; a normal distribution around the average height of the specific race/culture/country.

Hate to give you the real "blackpill" here. But it's just complete rubbish. Everytime I see someone talking about taking MK-677 or some GHRPs or ANYTHING, thinking they can control a spurt in their height growth, I cry, laugh and smash my head off the computer all at the same time. It's literally the biggest bullshit ever but the reason I'm not more candid about this is because I know I'm never going to change anyone's perspective because the belief is entirely fueled by the emotion of the person who wants to grow taller. No one wanting to grow taller will ever fully accept that it's not possible, and I understand why, emotion is really powerful. Look it's all pretty obvious. You can check my post history of everytime I talked about heightmaxing. You'll know the objective truth about it. A few times I tried to bluepill/comfort guys who spent like $20k on HGH because I didn't want to be a dick and make them feel more shit; so I said something along the lines of insinuating "Yeah you have a chance of growing taller"... Trying to not lie and not be a dick at the same time. I had people on this forum ask me the same questions about height over and over again. I'd always give them the same answer, the answer they didn't want to hear. Told people not to waste money on substances. The same people (multiple people) would come back and rephrase the same question looking for me to give the answer they wanted to hear. I kept giving the truthful answer until everyone stopped asking me about it.

Believing in heightmaxing is akin to believing you can consult an electrician to rewire your brain. Neither of them work, there's just no way it works.

So many things work. But controlling your height to grow to societies perception of ideal height is just not possible. Gene editing via CRISPR is possible. Hair loss cure is here. Rheumatoid Arthritis cure is here. Just not the heightmaxing thing man. It's not even a cope because it's not even a fucking thing. It's an abstract design of fantasy and delusion fueled by synonymous panic, rage, anxiety among people who aren't content with their height.

Yes.

I heightmaxed on weed, alcohol and benzos because I grew whilst taking drugs. I'm calling these drugs "the heightmaxing stack", will make a mega thread soon. And yes, I have 100% certainty that I can attribute the growth to these drugs.

Anyone who doubts me just fuck off man , fuck off wah wah , I know I can do this and it's real. Just take CJC997987548967894784979956957965965965965965496 MK8597497498749847, Pharma IGF1 Pharma HGH and follow all the heightmaxing threads!

^^ Sorry but this is Tsar Bomba tier blackpill.

Blackpill
Choosing to acknowledge uncomfortable truths to give you a method to work with objective realities of life in a never ending attempt to improve yourself rather than filling your thoughts with comforting lies that will obstruct you from improving your self, keeping you confused and naive as to why things are more difficult for you than others living in the same world.
The fact that people with tumors in their pituitary gland causing them to over produce hgh and get huge and grow over 7 feet tall disproves your entire rant

Not to mention the studies showing ai increasing height in teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Newguyaround
Year is 2790. We have broken out of the simulation. Quantum computers are everywhere. We are the most efficient people in existence. Technology has become too powerful.

So what do we know about what causes height?:

Literally though. Getting even the slightest grasp on this is currently impossible. Maybe it'll be figured out in time. Definitely not soon in my opinion. Everyone has their own beliefs and everything is conflicting. The answer with the most gravitas at the moment is, "It's just luck of the draw". Seriously. We can't even say genetics, because nothing can be proven. It's simply not something that human trials can be run on? Like what could you do? Live in a quantum world with multithreading so you can impregnate the same woman 1,000,000 times. Discard the daughters, keep the sons. Make sure the environment for every boy is the EXACT same for 20+ years. Make sure that every son is exposed to the exact same amount of air pressure as the others are. Make sure every genetic and environmental element is exactly the same. Watch the sample grow into a normal distribution with most being average height, some taller, some shorter, and still be baffled and left clueless as to how any of this is actually working.

I don't think people realise how impossible to understand this is. When you say "Oh HGH will just increase my height"; it's fucking crazy. We wouldn't be able to find the reasons for height determinism even if we lived in a quantum universe where we could run trials on 1,000,000,000 boys bred from the same mother, at the exact same time, with every single comprehensible factor being the exact same. Oh well look at this, some are tall, some are shorter. What the fuck did we run this trial for? How have we figured out nothing? How have we found out how everything works except for calculating what height someone is "determined to be"?

Year is 2790. We have broken out of the simulation. Quantum computers are everywhere. We are the most efficient people in existence. Technology has become too powerful.

So what do we know about what causes height?:

View attachment 96114

Literally though. Getting even the slightest grasp on this is currently impossible. Maybe it'll be figured out in time. Definitely not soon in my opinion. Everyone has their own beliefs and everything is conflicting. The answer with the most gravitas at the moment is, "It's just luck of the draw". Seriously. We can't even say genetics, because nothing can be proven. It's simply not something that human trials can be run on? Like what could you do? Live in a quantum world with multithreading so you can impregnate the same woman 1,000,000 times. Discard the daughters, keep the sons. Make sure the environment for every boy is the EXACT same for 20+ years. Make sure that every son is exposed to the exact same amount of air pressure as the others are. Make sure every genetic and environmental element is exactly the same. Watch the sample grow into a normal distribution with most being average height, some taller, some shorter, and still be baffled and left clueless as to how any of this is actually working.

I don't think people realise how impossible to understand this is. When you say "Oh HGH will just increase my height"; it's fucking crazy. We wouldn't be able to find the reasons for height determinism even if we lived in a quantum universe where we could run trials on 1,000,000,000 boys bred from the same mother, at the exact same time, with every single comprehensible factor being the exact same. Oh well look at this, some are tall, some are shorter. What the fuck did we run this trial for? How have we figured out nothing? How have we found out how everything works except for calculating what height someone is "determined to be"?
Again....
The fact that people with tumors in their pituitary gland causing them to over produce hgh and get huge and grow over 7 feet tall disproves your entire rant

@x30001 Is there anything I can do to maximize my growth and reach my genetic potential?
Get good quality sleep, exercise a lot, and eat enough. Don't expect any outcome because there's nothing to go by. That's why heightmaxing isn't real. But do everything that's healthy and try to live a stress free, active life where you can move your thoughts away from focusing on how you look all day. Doing everything right is better than not doing everything right, right? And don't stress. Just focus on self improvement and incorporate healthy habits that'll become second nature after sticking to them for a while.

• +1
Reactions: her
@x30001 you going to ignore what I said?

Jfl @ calling others delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Newguyaround
Good luck with your goals, man.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@x30001 you going to ignore what I said?

Jfl @ calling others delusional
That people with pituitary gland tumors became giants? Yeah. Why are you mad at me? People with pituitary gland tumors didn't guide their height to 6'1-6'3. They didn't control anything. Andre the Giant and Robert Wadlow had pituitary gland tumors and were 7'4 and 8'11. But what are you trying to say?

My dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'4/5'4.5, my mom's dad was 5'8.5

I'm 5'6

Shouldn't i be at least 4 inches taller than my mom ? lol Genetic Lottery

That people with pituitary gland tumors became giants? Yeah. Why are you mad at me? People with pituitary gland tumors didn't guide their height to 6'1-6'3. They didn't control anything. Andre the Giant and Robert Wadlow had pituitary gland tumors and were 7'4 and 8'11. But what are you trying to say?
It's direct, undeniable evidence that taking hgh can change you height and that it is not all predetermined by genetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mateusz74, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's direct, undeniable evidence that taking hgh can change you height and that it is not all predetermined by genetics.
Do you have proof? I remenber someone saying that doctors managed to raise Lionel Messi's height by 3 inches but that was from extensive drug use.

Do you have proof? I remenber someone saying that doctors managed to raise Lionel Messi's height by 3 inches but that was from extensive drug use.
I already said

The proof is that people with pituitary tumors causing them to overproduce hgh grow to freakish heights. Look up people with this condition if you want, x30001 already mentioned 2 of them above.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Newguyaround and BigBoy
I already said

The proof is that people with pituitary tumors causing them to overproduce hgh grow to freakish heights. Look up people with this condition if you want, x30001 already mentioned 2 of them above.
I see, too much work to research so I'll go by your word.

@CarlSagan96 @turkproducer major lifefuel

I've grown 0.3-0.5 inches from using mk677+vitamin d3 only been about 2 weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I'm pretty sure he's joking. And I don't think that's true. I grew around 0.5-1 inch this summer in a month. It happened last summer too.
normally or with mk?

No, I naturally grew to 6'2. Yet we have millions of idiots who know nothing about biochemistry and believe that injecting HGH makes them grow taller. So many people try this "heightmaxing" as if it's some sort of method. Then the same rate of people who can genetically grow tall, grow tall, the rest are either just below/above average, average height or shorter. If a person who was always going to grow past 6'0 takes HGH as a teenager to "heightmax", then everyone dives headfirst into the delusion to keep their own hopes alive. For the others who waste their money on tons of peptides and growth factors and don't grow tall, they're ignored. The height "bell curve" is still the same; a normal distribution around the average height of the specific race/culture/country.

Hate to give you the real "blackpill" here. But it's just complete rubbish. Everytime I see someone talking about taking MK-677 or some GHRPs or ANYTHING, thinking they can control a spurt in their height growth, I cry, laugh and smash my head off the computer all at the same time. It's literally the biggest bullshit ever but the reason I'm not more candid about this is because I know I'm never going to change anyone's perspective because the belief is entirely fueled by the emotion of the person who wants to grow taller. No one wanting to grow taller will ever fully accept that it's not possible, and I understand why, emotion is really powerful. Look it's all pretty obvious. You can check my post history of everytime I talked about heightmaxing. You'll know the objective truth about it. A few times I tried to bluepill/comfort guys who spent like $20k on HGH because I didn't want to be a dick and make them feel more shit; so I said something along the lines of insinuating "Yeah you have a chance of growing taller"... Trying to not lie and not be a dick at the same time. I had people on this forum ask me the same questions about height over and over again. I'd always give them the same answer, the answer they didn't want to hear. Told people not to waste money on substances. The same people (multiple people) would come back and rephrase the same question looking for me to give the answer they wanted to hear. I kept giving the truthful answer until everyone stopped asking me about it.

Believing in heightmaxing is akin to believing you can consult an electrician to rewire your brain. Neither of them work, there's just no way it works.

So many things work. But controlling your height to grow to societies perception of ideal height is just not possible. Gene editing via CRISPR is possible. Hair loss cure is here. Rheumatoid Arthritis cure is here. Just not the heightmaxing thing man. It's not even a cope because it's not even a fucking thing. It's an abstract design of fantasy and delusion fueled by synonymous panic, rage, anxiety among people who aren't content with their height.

Yes.

I heightmaxed on weed, alcohol and benzos because I grew whilst taking drugs. I'm calling these drugs "the heightmaxing stack", will make a mega thread soon. And yes, I have 100% certainty that I can attribute the growth to these drugs.

Anyone who doubts me just fuck off man , fuck off wah wah , I know I can do this and it's real. Just take CJC997987548967894784979956957965965965965965496 MK8597497498749847, Pharma IGF1 Pharma HGH and follow all the heightmaxing threads!

Blackpill
Choosing to acknowledge uncomfortable truths to give you a method to work with objective realities of life in a never ending attempt to improve yourself rather than filling your thoughts with comforting lies that will obstruct you from improving your self, keeping you confused and naive as to why things are more difficult for you than others living in the same world.
Unlike most low IQ teenagers on this forum (the average intellect here is below sea level) I’m still extremely skeptical about heightmaxxing. I must say however, that you did not in your entire rant give a reason as to why you think that this isn’t possible. We already know that pituitary gland tumors and HGH injections can impact final adult height (the former greatly and the latter mildly). All that you managed to say here and on the other thread is that we don’t know what exactly causes adult height, which is true but doesn’t exactly disprove that intervening with hormones won’t impact final height or height growth velocity. As I tried to clarify in the first line, please don’t misconstrue this post as something that the average delusional user on here would post insisting that heightmaxxing is possible. I’m genuinely trying to figure out whether this works, or not.

Hello, I am a 17 year old male looking to grow taller through AI+ Peptide (Hex, CJC NO DAC and GHRP-2)

is there anyone on this website who has done this with any results? i would prefer people around my age but any age is fine

I apologise for making this thread as i know it has been done before, but when I PM people who have done this or seem to know about it, they havent given me the answers i need

Please, this isnt a troll i am running out of time!

These are the questions I need answered -

How to reconstitute and injection technique on the peptides
AI source, preferabbly aromasin
Can I take aromasin in its powder form
and how to measure dosages

I would also greatly appreciate if there is another platform I could speak to someone on rather than this website, but any PMs are welcome.
Just buy high heels like Robert Downey Jr.
902fd78774971dfaf23ce0008bb11c7a

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer

Yes.

Blackpill

Yeah you do seem right, I guess the only way for me to become blackpilled is if I try it for myself, and see if it works.

If I grow, the growth would defo be attributed to GHRPs as i have massively slowed down, if i dont then i guess it was worth the try, at least then i would know if it was legit or not.
Makes sense, I'm 5'11" but both of my parents are 5', which doesn't make sense.

But that would still mean you were destined to be that height, it wasn't because of any cope.
Wow you got very lucky

my heightmaxing research has been fueled by my autistic google research of obscure threads made by lookismers, fuck ill give it a try though lmfao
I've grown 0.3-0.5 inches from using mk677+vitamin d3 only been about 2 weeks
Age and height? also tanner stage if you know, or if you dont what age you hit puberty.
this is how i cope, fuck ima try reconstitute my peptides today
Does anyone know if my dry peptides staying at 2 degrees celcius or 35 fahrenheight still legit to use if they have been there for a month?
i wish there was someone who has actually used these drugs for themselves who was able to give me answers, anyway i appreciate all the replies from everyone

Last edited:

Yes.

Blackpill

legendary post. yeah heightmaxxing is 100% fraud. a scam.

and you will fuck up your health if you play with wrong substances.

• +1
Reactions: x30001

Yes, I do recognise how fucked up it can seem to some people, I wish I knew a physician who could help me with this, unfortunately they are all blue pilled, and the red pilled ones only do HGH injection which is just out of reach finance wise.

Also what makes you say this? Have you tried for yourself, I think people who tried with open growth plates and real shit are only qualified to say for definite if it is a scam or not

Last edited:

Thanks man. I totally agree!

@dotacel knows that

Unlike most low IQ teenagers on this forum (the average intellect here is below sea level) I’m still extremely skeptical about heightmaxxing. I must say however, that you did not in your entire rant give a reason as to why you think that this isn’t possible. We already know that pituitary gland tumors and HGH injections can impact final adult height (the former greatly and the latter mildly). All that you managed to say here and on the other thread is that we don’t know what exactly causes adult height, which is true but doesn’t exactly disprove that intervening with hormones won’t impact final height or height growth velocity. As I tried to clarify in the first line, please don’t misconstrue this post as something that the average delusional user on here would post insisting that heightmaxxing is possible. I’m genuinely trying to figure out whether this works, or not.
You can try running experiments, there's nothing stopping you except the risk/reward you're taking on.
You sound sarcastic tbh
Was not being sarcastic.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
@dotacel knows not a single word