(serious note) Iphone 14 Pro is meh....

Which phone are u using? Iphone or Samsung?

• Iphone

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Samsung

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
I swapped my iphone XR to Iphone 14 Pro and dude, it doesn't seem drastically different. The screen is smoother and the dynamic island shit is different but besides that, no new cool features and shit (probably cause i havent figured it out yet since i only had it for like 4 hours). Battery is meh too.... The fuck?

Also, my India Truth Thread Part 3 got silently deleted. I still got the shitskins mad but to the rest that havent seen it, u should thank the mods for preventing u from ur suicidal thoughts :ROFLMAO: cause the truth hurts .Anways, have a good night!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21146, Vain786 and 2 others
Brutal bro, I'm still stuck on the iphone 6 S +

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Anyways, the middle eastern thread part 3 is coming tomorrow. Or ill just reupload the indian part 3 and adjust it enough so it doesnt make the shitskin mods mad... ;) On some serious note, have a great night!

@Vietnam @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @@beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @TeenAscender

@Vietnam @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @@beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @TeenAscender
Mirin tagging the whole forum strategy

:confused:Cali, :lul: the phone just never broke so I never upgraded

Bro you're literally 8 gens above me
Lowkey i kind of respect that. But yeah you really need an update. I dont think u can even do the trade in option anymore with an iphone 6

mirin new tech

Ill never understand how niggas can buy phones for $1500 and act like its a good purchase

Actual cringe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
iphone actually last longer than most other brand phone, except the dogshit battery

fuck mods, never trust em neveer

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

People who buy androids are pedophiles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: catmeowed and Deleted member 18522