SERIOUS POST I'm abandoning the Blackpill in favor of the Redpill and heres why

Deleted member 21166

Deleted member 21166

6'3" Übermensch
Before I elaborate this is not a racist or half hearted shitpost like my usual, this is going to be more serious.

Blackpill is supposed to be about objective truth when it comes to life. Its not just about politics it states facts about human nature, assigned biological sexes, genetics, culture, race, competition etc. Thats Blackpill in theory. Blackpill in practice is beta men on the internet worshipping real men who have had actual success in life, they constantly rate other men's appearances like a religion or even worse they over inflate their own rating to try and cheat their way towards a better reputation. I also noticed that Blackpilled users are most often incels and ethnic men, otherwise people who almost certainly would never have a chance in the dating market anyways. Whats the point of being Blackpilled, knowing full well you have ZERO chance at success and yet you still ask for ratings, you still talk about looksmaxxing, and you participate in normie tier drama about the next latest retards on the internet. Once its over its over even if you just figured that out sunny. The only redeeming quality the Blackpill has is its super racist but I can be racist regardless.

The original truth pill and root concept of the 'Pill' was and always will be the Redpill. Neo in the Matrix had to choose the Bluepill (symbolizes comforting lies) or the Redpill (symbolizes cold hard truth). There was no Blackpill to choose from thats just a fringe parable of the Redpill created by beta incels.

Why do I choose the Redpill now? Its because I am above average in genetics. White, Male, 6'3", not norwooding, Blonde hair, a20 eyes (some say a10), lean, muscular 'light weight', a penis thats top 97% according to a calculator, and size 12 feet. Its not over for me, I don't need doomer philosophy fluff. The moment I realized my self worth I asked myself what the fuck am I doing in Blackpill beliefs? This doesn't serve me, this doesn't inspire growth, its also counter productive to my life goals.

The Redpill fits the same definition of being that objective truth, but instead of having a sod victim mindset I am going to be a champion. I have what it takes and nothings going to stop me sorry not sorry.

Do you have any objections to my post? I don't give a fuck. If you think i'm Bluepilled thats your own faggotry to deal with. The only thing I will clarify is there are going to be assholes everywhere regardless if they belong to the Redpill or the Blackpill mindsets. There are scammers and homosexuals in both groups but thats not going to change anything, they're just the bottom rung of society.

TLDR: Redpill is for Chads, Blackpill is for Incels.

Penis calculator: https://calcsd.info/

Attachments

• pp.PNG
    pp.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anactualdude, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, John124 and 6 others
can you make a tldr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and bugeater23
You're KKKpilled u racist fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Kamui, to be human and 5 others

cope
most incels are redpilled andrew tate fans

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi, AlexanderTheGreat11, Marsiere214 and 5 others

cope
most incels are redpilled andrew tate fans
I just watched Richard Cooper's podcast tonight covering Andrew Tate.

Tates more bohemian than anything but at least hes anti government and promotes healthy masculine views even if its done in a zoomer faggy sort of way.

As for the incels I don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
i’ve used the black pill for some useful looksmaxxing advice, since I’m neither gay nor autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Deleted member 17791, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
i’ve used the black pill for some useful looksmaxxing advice, since I’m neither gay nor autistic
Looksmaxxing is just Blackpill's obscure way of expressing self improvement. You can lift weights and eat healthy without even knowing about looksmaxxing, the only reason why its distinguishable is because Blackpill copers love to promote extreme surgical procedures and stuff you would of never heard about until the internet came into the hands of everyone.

it helped me to not shave my hair off, take better pictures, find male models to compare with, and be at peace with my wide face and dark hair

if i hadn’t found looksmax i might’ve shaved my hair bald:lul:, although i’d get the hint from foid reactions. a mohawk might still be cool

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
it helped me to not shave my hair off, take better pictures, find male models to compare with, and be at peace with my wide face and dark hair

if i hadn’t found looksmax i might’ve shaved my hair bald:lul:, though a mohawk might still be cool
I respect your statement. I think you're just smarter than the average Blackpiller because the majority of these fucks would shave their heads clean off if Wheat Waffles or Tails claimed it would raise their smv by .5 :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
What cope does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
White is a failo. You need to be Med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mmdnohi and galego123
lmao if you’re really a Chad you’d know that the black pill is awesome. because I’m aware of the black pill when I go out I feel like a mogger. the black pill is awesome if you’re gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Marsiere214, chadtindermoney and 4 others
But what your not realizing is it’s already over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
nice a top 1% male abandoning blackpill for redpill

makes us feel so much better and teaches us a lot

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Bakin donuts 🍩
lmao if you’re really a Chad you’d know that the black pill is awesome. because I’m aware of the black pill when I go out I feel like a mogger. the black pill is awesome if you’re gl
Virtue signaling is neurotic imagine constantly going in public and trying to mog subhumans all day. It has nothing to do with the mogging itself its about you putting in unnecessary effort in life in order look good when you already have what it takes. Women already know you mog.

White is a failo. You need to be Med
Germans mog Meds. Germans also mog Nordics. But not going to lie some of the best looking men i've seen are either a split between German/Med or German/Nordic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I’m here to laugh at autism when I’m taking a shit

don’t take this place seriously

• JFL
Reactions: mug, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21166
Germans mog Meds. Germans also mog Nordics. But not going to lie some of the best looking men i've seen are either a split between German/Med or German/Nordic
Gandy is med delisolla is med delon is Anglo but tanned to look med

Like ITV said, you can be done with the blackpill, but the blackpill aint done with you

Gandy is med delisolla is med delon is Anglo but tanned to look med
I don't give a fuck about Gandy

Germans are tall good looking brutes i'd take them over an inbred Nordic pagan or a skinny Med twink anyday

• JFL
I don't give a fuck about Gandy

Germans are tall good looking brutes i'd take them over an inbred Nordic pagan or a skinny Med twink anyday
send some gl ppl then from there

Attachments

• ece7e3ae48033e9abfccd63048a36b01.jpg
    ece7e3ae48033e9abfccd63048a36b01.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6e331270bf806c05633c61d51092ad23.jpg
    6e331270bf806c05633c61d51092ad23.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3afd9c3d635cb6030237db2b93c5fae2.png
    3afd9c3d635cb6030237db2b93c5fae2.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ccbc373eee4cf7ce9dd211bebf0c544f--male-style-maximilian.jpg
    ccbc373eee4cf7ce9dd211bebf0c544f--male-style-maximilian.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 26dcc0724837ba67d9c53126a6b28239.jpg
    26dcc0724837ba67d9c53126a6b28239.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, LooksOrDeath, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
because you asked
only the fifth guy is chad everyone else just has robust skulls and the third guy looks more med than german lmao they are mogged to suicide by gandy and delissola

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi
only the fifth guy is chad everyone else just has robust skulls and the third guy looks more med than german lmao they are mogged to suicide by gandy and delissola
The third guy is blonde hair blue eyes you're definitely trolling

The third guy is blonde hair blue eyes you're definitely trolling
so? he looks shit. blonde hair blue eyes is a nazi dogwhistle not an aesthetic ideal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: blue eys look good tho but ye blonde hair is a failo. he should dye to get to dark brown and tan. he has a good chad robust skull tho

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi
so? he looks shit. blonde hair blue eyes is a nazi dogwhistle not an aesthetic ideal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: blue eys look good tho but ye blonde hair is a failo. he should dye to get to dark brown and tan. he has a good chad robust skull tho
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes is rare, high demand low supply. Only faggots dye their hair.

• Hmm...
Blonde Hair Blue Eyes is a rare, high demand low supply. Only faggots dye their hair.
I think only ethnics like it . There have been TikTok trends on Indians short men dad bods and bald men. That doesn’t mean it’s ideal or in high demand. It’s all about psl and height. Going by hair dark hair is most attractive but blue eyes halo yea

I think only ethnics like it . There have been TikTok trends on Indians short men dad bods and bald men. That doesn’t mean it’s ideal or in high demand. It’s all about psl and height. Going by hair dark hair is most attractive but blue eyes halo yea
This post reeks of cope. Ethnics will envy anything because they all have dark skin and dark hair.

I've had women invite me over for sex because of my hair color, Blonde is a massive W and always has been.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Looksmaxxing is just Blackpill's obscure way of expressing self improvement. You can lift weights and eat healthy without even knowing about looksmaxxing, the only reason why its distinguishable is because Blackpill copers love to promote extreme surgical procedures and stuff you would of never heard about until the internet came into the hands of everyone.
Yeah and some people gotta do more than just going to the gym and basic softmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Retarded post, blackpill means genetic determinism. Redpill refers to the belief that your mindset and your actions decides the outcome of things

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and LightSkinNoob
Retarded post, blackpill means genetic determinism. Redpill refers to the belief that your mindset and your actions decides the outcome of things
You're talking about PUA not Redpill

Redpill agrees with pre determinism PUA is a scam industry saying how mindset and watching 30 minute videos is somehow going to save you if you're sub5

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
You're talking about PUA not Redpill

Redpill agrees with pre determinism PUA is a scam industry saying how mindset and watching 30 minute videos is somehow going to save you if you're sub5
Redpill refers to solutions which are hidden from the general public. You can choose to follow a good diet, hence you can redpill yourself on nutrition

Blackpills refers to situations when the outcomes are predetermined and there’s no secret knowledge which could help you out. You can measure your midface length and get blackpilled, because you’re not gonna change that whether it’s good or bad, it’s set

Redpill refers to solutions which are hidden from the general public. You can choose to follow a good diet, hence you can redpill yourself on nutrition

Blackpills refers to situations when the outcomes are predetermined and there’s no secret knowledge which could help you out. You can measure your midface length and get blackpilled, because you’re not gonna change that whether it’s good or bad, it’s set
>Redpill refers to solutions which are hidden from the general public. You can choose to follow a good diet, hence you can redpill yourself on nutrition
Thats all you needed to say

the only one coping is you and your blackpills
you must go to incel TV and watch all his videos, only then will you see the truth

The blackpill will set your free brother

you must go to incel TV and watch all his videos, only then will you see the truth

The blackpill will set your free brother
I've seen every single thing on the internet I know everything I am all seeing :lul:

This post reeks of cope. Ethnics will envy anything because they all have dark skin and dark hair.

I've had women invite me over for sex because of my hair color, Blonde is a massive W and always has been.
Everyone has niche appeal. For general appeal blonde hair is failo blue eyes is halo

• +1
Everyone has niche appeal. For general appeal blonde hair is failo blue eyes is halo
Fair enough I understand your point. I don't think Blonde hair is a 'falio' though. Maybe ginger hair :ogre:

• +1
Fair enough I understand your point. I don't think Blonde hair is a 'falio' though. Maybe ginger hair :ogre:
Are you very light skin? Generally white skin with dark blonde may work cause of contrast. Blue eyes adding to the effect

Are you very light skin? Generally white skin with dark blonde may work cause of contrast. Blue eyes adding to the effect
Yes white skin with dark blonde hair, more so a golden color. My eyes are either a20 or a10.

Looksmaxxing is redpilled, as others have said the theoretical blackpill should just have you lay down and take it. The key is some combination of red and black imo

• +1
Looksmaxxing is redpilled, as others have said the theoretical blackpill should just have you lay down and take it. The key is some combination of red and black imo
Redpill = Absolute objective truth which stems into Pre-Determinism. You don't need Blackpill.

Blackpill awareness combined with Redpill mindset is best

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm, mug and Deleted member 21166