Serious talk for those thinking that goodlooking = good personality

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
bunch of low iqs like @Witheredly90 @fucclife making threads saying good looking = good personality and simping for the 1 or 2 stacies in their life that gave them attention/were nice to them for a second

if you believe this for real, you are simps and u are losers. you are doomed to be a loser for eternity and stepped on by people like me (you are a stepping stone).

you wouldnt remember the nice things ugly people do because theyre ugly (and so common) but in ur mind a little bit of attention from niko or salludon or stacy from school saying hi to you and suddenly every bad thing a gl person has done to u is forgotten.

reminder you are a lesser creature and they have treated u lesser ur whole life. stacy would call the police irl if u went for a handshake. chad wouldnt associate himself with u irl.

you are losers and simps. be my stepping stone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Danish_Retard, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
bunch of low iqs like @Witheredly90 @fucclife making threads saying good looking = good personality and simping for the 1 or 2 stacies in their life that gave them attention/were nice to them for a second

if you believe this for real, you are simps and u are losers. you are doomed to be a loser for eternity and stepped on by people like me (you are a stepping stone).

you wouldnt remember the nice things ugly people do because theyre ugly (and so common) but in ur mind a little bit of attention from niko or salludon or stacy from school saying hi to you and suddenly every bad thing a gl person has done to u is forgotten.

reminder you are a lesser creature and they have treated u lesser ur whole life. stacy would call the police irl if u went for a handshake. chad wouldnt associate himself with u irl.

Someone can't cope... Also I never mentioned shit about Stacies only that a pretty woman helped me out more times then ugly girls most of the nice experiences have been with GL guys. I would say attractive women can be pretty evil too but nowadays its uglier girls who seem the worst at least in my experience I also don't simp for them or except attractive girls to date me being nice and being sexually attracted are two different things.

The best person in my life was a chad he took me out to parties and helped me to lift he wasn't using me if anything I was using him. I have met some cool ugly people too but on average ugly people were much worse people. The reason they are mistaken as nice is because many people confuse passivity with niceness. Every normie/ugly friend I knew except for a few people betrayed me the second a bit of pussy was involved or if they thought they could do better. Whereas good looking people are more upfront but also nice and less likely to pretend. Uglies/normies are the first ones to backstab you when they see an opportunity they are submissive when they think you have the upper hand and go for the kill as soon as they see an opportunity to one up you. I would guarantee if you make friends with most incel tier guys if they had an opportunity to screw you over for popularity points they would do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Vain786 and Deleted member 15827
Theres nice and evil attractive people
Theres nice and evil incels
In the end of the day, just be wholesome :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CurryChadlite, Indo_Chad, Vain786 and 1 other person
Based thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Vain786
Yeah, it's inferiority complex galore. Ideally, we are looksmaxxing because we recognise a sociological issue we want some degree of immunity from. That issue is as pathetic as racism or casteism or class-ism but more taboo by the NPCs, aka lookism. And accordingly, we ourselves should not be engaging in it if we truly subscribe to that thought process/ blackpill. Doing so just makes one yet another NPC trash.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15370, spyspy and 1 other person
The best person in my life was a chad he took me out to parties and helped me to lift he wasn't using me if anything I was using him. I have met some cool ugly people too but on average ugly people were much worse people. The reason they are mistaken as nice is because many people confuse passivity with niceness. Every normie/ugly friend I knew except for a few people betrayed me the second a bit of pussy
"betraying for pussy" everyone does that shit and learns from it (besides me i never had to learn)

but ur remembering 1 chad that was nice and guided you. what about the other chads. did chads help u at school? or invite u to their cool group? be honest nigga u know the truth :lul:

I would guarantee if you make friends with most incel tier guys if they had an opportunity to screw you over for popularity points they would do it.
the incels were the coolest unironically and theyre all over this forum nigga. you act like you dont belong with them

Yeah, it's inferiority complex galore. Ideally, we are looksmaxxing because we recognise a sociological issue we want some degree of immunity from. That issue is as pathetic as racism or casteism or class-ism but more taboo by the NPCs, aka lookism. And accordingly, we ourselves should not be engaging in it if we truly subscribe to that thought process/ blackpill. Doing so just makes one yet another NPC trash.
yes we are looksmaxxing to escape the retarded logic some of these ppl have.

"ugly = bad personality
good = good personality"

according to @fucclife & @Witheredly90 and the dogs yes manning them :lul:

if anything this proves their personality is trash tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
yes we are looksmaxxing to escape the retarded logic some of these ppl have.

"ugly = bad personality
good = good personality"

according to @fucclife & @Witheredly90 and the dogs yes manning them :lul:

if anything this proves their personality is trash tier
u just keep tagging me in gibberish can you quit it now you abused dog you dont make any good points

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17791, Vain786 and 1 other person
Chads aren’t so ‘nice’ they take all the quality women and leave low tier men with nothing. That’s not a quality person to me that’s an enemy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, sub5inchcel and Vain786
coping subhumans ITT chad isnt a good guy cause he stole me girl

you know how fast your subhuman friends would do that same thing. you would also do the same if you were chad, you can blame him for getting girls

and i highly doubt if ur a subhuman chad would even want your girl

chads are good guys, stop coping. its always subhumans who are ugly to condescend and talk shit the most. just because all ur friends are subhumans doesnt mean subhumans are good

subhumans commit the worst sins among men, and its not even their fault, its a product of their subhumanity

coping subhumans ITT chad isnt a good guy cause he stole me girl

you know how fast your subhuman friends would do that same thing. you would also do the same if you were chad, you can blame him for getting girls

and i highly doubt if ur a subhuman chad would even want your girl

chads are good guys, stop coping. its always subhumans who are ugly to condescend and talk shit the most. just because all ur friends are subhumans doesnt mean subhumans are good

subhumans commit the worst sins among men, and its not even their fault, its a product of their subhumanity
1 chads dont steal my girl

2 so why are chads good guys if they do the same things incels do :lul::lul::lul: so chads and incels do the same shit but only chads are the good ones huh?

low iq chad cock simping. you and ur buddy withered are toast

I think good looks = good personality, but by good personality I mean extraversion, confidence, and charisma. This is only on average; there are NT ugly ppl and aspie chads. Thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, incel194012940, tyronelite and 1 other person
Theres nice and evil attractive people
Theres nice and evil incels
In the end of the day, just be wholesome :Comfy:
Being wholesome is the easiest way to go thru life, but if i could afford being a dick sometimes i would

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and aBetterMii
Being wholesome is the easiest way to go thru life, but if i could afford being a dick sometimes i would
The only real way to live a good life is to be selfish and take everything at every oppurtunity. But you have to be evil to do that :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
The only real way to live a good life is to be selfish and take everything at every oppurtunity. But you have to be evil to do that :feelscry:
If you have genetic leverage(iq,looks ecc) then there is no reason to be wholesome, you'd just miss out on opportunities, if you are average you'd probably fumble most oppurtunities and have the negatives of reputations, just be wholesome

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
1 chads dont steal my girl

2 so why are chads good guys if they do the same things incels do :lul::lul::lul: so chads and incels do the same shit but only chads are the good ones huh?

low iq chad cock simping. you and ur buddy withered are toast
no ur just retarded. ugly people are worse to interact with and be around on average. every good looking friend that ive had was nicer than the uglier ones

i think your problem is you surround yourself with subhumans then convince yourself youre a chadlite

Last edited:
  • JFL
If you have genetic leverage(iq,looks ecc) then there is no reason to be wholesome, you'd just miss out on opportunities, if you are average you'd probably fumble most oppurtunities and have the negatives of reputations, just be wholesome
I like be wholesome :Comfy: i want wholesome emo gf to get old and wrinkly with, but alas, am genetic failure :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20397
I think good looks = good personality, but by good personality I mean extraversion, confidence, and charisma. This is only on average; there are NT ugly ppl and aspie chads. Thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite
This forum is obsessed with looks - yes the halo effect exists but there are ugly charisma people. As long as you’re not truecel tier normies can perceive you as someone with a good personality.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This forum is obsessed with looks - yes the halo effect exists but there are ugly charisma people. As long as you’re not truecel tier normies can perceive you as someone with a good personality.
yea but i also think good looking ppl also have a more opportunity to develop these traits. so good looking ppl are probably on average more NT

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
All depends how they were raised & the treatment they received

There’s 2 types of good looking people

Those who were always good looking & those who were ugly ducklings & glowed up through puberty, high school, etc

Both will have different personalities despite being good looking

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ManletBlackcel, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
All depends how they were raised & the treatment they received

There’s 2 types of good looking people

Those who were always good looking & those who were ugly ducklings & glowed up through puberty, high school, etc

Both will have different personalities despite being good looking
my brother is the second kind. Im the opposite, puberty descended me. My brother is 6'5 24 inch bideltoid HTN, I am LTN botderline lanklet. Growing up I was the charismatic one who was extraverted. Ppl always told me I over shadowed my brother and needed to help him make friends like me.

Now as I got uglier and he got Chaddier the roels have reversed. Evetyone thinks he's the charismatic one now and I'm the loser. He has surpassed me in charisma, has more friends than me now, and as I';ve had more subhuman experiences, like being falsely accused of SA< and he has had more chad experiences, like women simping over him, he has come out of his shell and become more extraverted, while I have done the opposite. As long as you become gl while you're still on highschool or college, it's fine. You won't be permanently scarred if tyou still get the experience of being popular in school.

I was popular in school too, but it was only for my personality and the fact I was viewed as the "leader of the group", before I was falsely accused. That's probably the only reason I retain some semblance of normality and didnt end up like @Zer0/∞ who was never NT or gl

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and fogdart

This i agree with folks on here are funny, its the halo effect, folks have a few attractive people do good things for them all of sudden they have those few interactions stuck in their head for ever. Good people are just good people looks have nothing to do with it. stacy would call campus security on ya if you came over to say hi, the chads would pretend like they don't know you, if you tried to associate with them.

• +1
Good looking people are more likely to have better personalities. It's quite obvious when you go to a place with lots of ugly people, they're always bitter and hateful towards some group (women, other races etc), every Chad I've met was chill as fuck.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 19157