(SERIOUS) The most helpfull thread on this site for members is how to get social skills.

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Alot people here are always so negative, muhh i need to look like a chad to have friends. bullshit. why is the average normie living a nice social life and having alot of friends,

because they have social skills because they don't rot here 24/7 living in an echo chamber

ofcourse i don't deny the lookspill, looking better is easier to make friends i also experience it rn. but when i was like this 4 years ago like a fatty:

i still was positive asfuck and was social with people, thats why my brain is not crippled.

Gonna make this thread soon as first priority.

Because if you ascended looks wise but still lack the social skills it is still bad, ofcourse it is easier to have it socially and you grow confidence with good experiences but if you already work on your social skills during your looksmaxxing you do 2 things at the same time.

-Lars

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: uglygoyim, alriodai, qwertynineofive and 68 others
@Alexanderr @PapiMew @Lorsss @tyronelite can you guys please move to looksmax sub

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, thecel and tyronelite
This is always useful to do, the completely basic act of just talking (introducing) to people (uni classmates for example) yourself first is already massive because not many ppl do it and you will look more social at it. If you ascend without social skills it will take a looong time for people to actually want to know you just because youre good looking. Like you'd have to be at least 5.5-5.75 psl and even then you're still not a woman so you're probably not gonna do well regardless.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lars, ballskin, Xangsane and 16 others
I apreciate it chad. Save us autistic cels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, Pumanator, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
@Alexanderr @PapiMew @Lorsss @tyronelite is this thread better in the looksmaxxing section or the offtopic?
I would always post serious threads in the looksmaxxing section to avoid getting it overrun by offtopic's shitstorm. Like the looksmaxxing section has more prestige

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Daniel Plainview, Cope and 3 others
yeah i already have friends and most of them stuggle with getting pussy aswell nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Johanjohan, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
Unfortunately I lost all my social skills because of loneliness at school and childhood abuse at home, its been 10 years since I had a friend. One day I will regain my social skills :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shychad, vaninskybird, helpmegod and 15 others
Unfortunately I lost all my social skills because of loneliness at school and childhood abuse at home, its been 10 years since I had a friend. One day I will regain my social skills :feelsbadman:
you can bro step by step, will make a guide.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alvaro, HeightOrDie, ascension and 1 other person
yeah i already have friends and most of them stuggle with getting pussy aswell nigga
yeah thats why the looksmaxxing but having a nice social life is key to hapiness and succes.

what kind of friends are we talking about?? talkative, happy slayers or other bitter incels?? jfl at trying to make friends with ppl who lifemog you. only thing that matters it's improving until you reach your genetic potential and then if ppl wants to be friend with you good otherwise you didn't make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Ruben, 7zyzz7 and 10 others
i felt like roping when every roastie at party was busy trying to get attention from my chad friend and i was just sitting and putting fake smile on my face trying to look interested in their conversation:fuk:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cardiologist, helpmegod, Yerico7 and 3 others
fashion reps thread when bhai ? @Lars

but if you already work on your social skills during your looksmaxxing you do 2 things at the same time.
How to work on social skills? What to do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
making friends is easiest thing in the world idk how people struggle with that, one thing i used to do when i had no friends is i go to the soccer stadium and join random dudes my ages and play with them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Chintuck22, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
making friends is easiest thing in the world idk how people struggle with that, one thing i used to do when i had no friends is i go to the soccer stadium and join random dudes my ages and play with them.
Jfl at your pfp

You know it is truly over for this forum when delusional threads like these are created.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist, terrorblade, 11gaijin and 4 others
You know it is truly over for this forum when delusional threads like these are created.
*echho* *echo* *echo*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 3828 and ascension
the social skills it is still bad, ofcourse it is easier to have it socially and you grow confidence with good experiences but if you already work on your social skills during your looksmaxxing you do 2 things at the same time.\
what are the components of social skills, in your idea?

Making friends is easy when you're in an environment with ppl your same age

Most adults are friendless losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19301 and 8 others
i dont have any friends and im old bro....
roping before 2025 tbh :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Where guide

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
I don't have a problem interacting with males. My 2 pals keep telling me to cold approach (!). Assholes.

Taking social skills advice from a Chad theory :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19551
Alot people here are always so negative, muhh i need to look like a chad to have friends. bullshit. why is the average normie living a nice social life and having alot of friends,

because they have social skills because they don't rot here 24/7 living in an echo chamber

ofcourse i don't deny the lookspill, looking better is easier to make friends i also experience it rn. but when i was like this 4 years ago like a fatty:

View attachment 1698712

i still was positive asfuck and was social with people, thats why my brain is not crippled.

Because if you ascended looks wise but still lack the social skills it is still bad, ofcourse it is easier to have it socially and you grow confidence with good experiences but if you already work on your social skills during your looksmaxxing you do 2 things at the same time.

-Lars
It’s hard bro
I feel like many ppl already have their friends so they don’t need me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19499, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
legit, been saying this for a long ass time already

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Tl dr.

Making friends is easy but easier when you’re good looking. 30+ Upvotes. Mirin this forum rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard, Gargamel and 4 others
Tl dr.

Making friends is easy but easier when you’re good looking. 30+ Upvotes. Mirin this forum rn
yeah but better get your socialskills up when you are looksmaxxing

Being ugly makes you look like you are angry and disappointed.
And like that, people dont want to befriend you.

I still don't understand the trust thing. :feelsuhh:
it's a bullshit for saying "Be goodlooking".
Chad with hunter eyes have the typical intimidating look, that's the "low trust".

There also intimidating people but ugly, and they, for some reason, don't count.
It's all about the looks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't NT. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and tyronelite
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't NT. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.
Ye social skills matter but if you are true incel like @john2 then you will only get friendzoned at best, every incel is so deprived of female attention that the best they could get is just friendship

I know this because i am ugly but reasonably NT, i talk to many females and i can hold conversation for hours, they even message me to speak when they feel bored, but it’s just friendship… The barrier between friendship and genuine desire is LOOKS and that cannot be negotiated, because you cannot negotiate desire. If you are truecel it’s inevitably over

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, helpmegod, InexorableMed and 4 others
Ye social skills matter but if you are true incel like @john2 then you will only get friendzoned at best, every incel is so deprived of female attention that the best they could get is just friendship

I know this because i am ugly but reasonably NT, i talk to many females and i can hold conversation for hours, they even message me to speak when they feel bored, but it’s just friendship… The barrier between friendship and genuine desire is LOOKS and that cannot be negotiated, because you cannot negotiate desire.
I agree to an extent. Depending on the looks level of the girl you're trying to slay/date you have to meet a certain looks threshold. You by no means don't need to be Chad for every chick on the planet and being socially competent will put you above others who may be around your same looks level. I have seen several average looking guys hook up with girls above their looks level though simply because they are very NT aka charismatic, funny, and everyone enjoys being around them despite not being the most appealing physically.

This is very difficult to learn/achieve. I believe social gods are typically born this way, but substances like Nardil and Lyrica have completely changed my personality and drastically increased my laycount.

Btw I haven't spoken to you in awhile, how have you been man?

Last edited:
did not read + social life is cope + chad can literally not be able to speak english and still mog
Social life is the exact opposite of cope, the only ones that say social life is cope are the ones with no social life.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Cope

View attachment 1698712

-Lars
shit thread so how i get social skills and friends?

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Lars
It's not possible

• +1
Reactions: Lars
The key to being NT is to engage conversation first like you don't care about shyness or what people may think of you like you re low inhib. Be spontaneous and fast acting.

Don't talk about politics nor weirdo stuff just stuff like you wanna have fun,mainstream and social outgoing.

Pretend you're optimistic/positive and have humor. Use your body language for that, smile, laugh, give positive vibes and you re done 75% of stuff in the first 30 seconds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: helpmegod, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel

View attachment 1698712

-Lars
Wheres the thread? Or this was it? You hurt me with what you said. Because its what happened to me. A greycel needs to post a rant.

doesn't work if you're non nt like me @Zer0/∞ :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Zer0/∞

View attachment 1698712

-Lars
Normies don't have time because they spend half their existence wageslaving, their social life is absolute rubbish where they are overlooked

Society cares only about power and aesthetics and if you don't have these 2 you aren't going to cut it, normies can't even fill 1 of these it's totally over for them, stop following them.

Like i said its not fuckin possible if you dont already have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
What was this thread supposed to be to become the most helpful thread on this site?

You've written half a page and said nothing, or is it: "Just be positive and social teehee"? Without having a foundation of social skills that will get you nothing, I know positive and social autists but do you think they have many friends?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 19478, klamus and 2 others
the idea behind it and the sentiment is positive.....however by your age i was genuinely a 2/10 guy truecel with big glasses and iron-clad rails for braces till at least 25, and then as a result of that i was excluded from all "decent" social groups, cause soy ciety is gyno centric and men dont want ugly men around em to creep up the girls

by now, over 30, its already too late, most "friends" will be in LTRs or married or not doing any interesting things even if im average or ascending/ better looking now

only geomaxxing will save me now, basically, since it's the SILVER BULLET that kills the werewolf named hypergamy, for JBW older guys , that understand how wmn actually operate :Comfy::feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 19499