• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 1106
you will come back

• +1
Reactions: Exafc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 1476
I open tjis site like evwry 5 minutes and i even dont know why i open it i just go through all the threads and posta for no reason ...i used to be normal before the lookism and looksmax but now i am getring addicted and also getting affected mentally by this i click my pucs every now and then i apply different creams on my face i regularly check in my mirror and selfie that i am looking good and not bad ....girls are looking at me or not people are noticing me

I open tjis site like evwry 5 minutes and i even dont know why i open it i just go through all the threads and posta for no reason ...i used to be normal before the lookism and looksmax but now i am getring addicted and also getting affected mentally by this i click my pucs every now and then i apply different creams on my face i regularly check in my mirror and selfie that i am looking good and not bad ....girls are looking at me or not people are noticing me
you just described the entire site

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Pex1992
once you take the blackpill you cant go back
i massage my penis with my hands everytime i go out in the shower for 30 seconds

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I open tjis site like evwry 5 minutes and i even dont know why i open it i just go through all the threads and posta for no reason
getring addicted and also getting affected mentally by this i click my pucs every now and then
i regularly check in my mirror and selfie that i am looking good and not bad
girls are looking at me or not people are noticing me
ngl same

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
What kind of blackpill

View attachment 63268
I think i should go to chadstralia so i can feel average around there so i dont get obsessed with my looks anymore and live my normal life ...i am not able to focus on any other thing now i just think about looks 24 hours and i take like 800-900 selfies in a day

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476