Serious heightmaxxing natural

S

Srit Aryal

Iron
I am still a teenager, I am 14 year olds, I will be 15 in about 2 months, I have to heightmaxx, I am currently 5'7 but want to be at least 6 foot, Give me some tips on how to be taller, only natural and serious methods.

start saving for that LL. But seriously just eat in a caloric surplus, exercise and sleep

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Srit Aryal
only tips i can give u is sleep a lot and eat as much as u can, just dont become overly obese. u can prolly be 6 foot tall.

but since ur 14 listen to my advice i also started mewing at 14 now im 18, i mog everyone in my whole lineage with my jawline, its still not great but im sure mewing changed my bone structure a little and completely fixed my hyoid problem.

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, Hernan and Srit Aryal
only tips i can give u is sleep a lot and eat as much as u can, just dont become overly obese. u can prolly be 6 foot tall.

but since ur 14 listen to my advice i also started mewing at 14 now im 18, i mog everyone in my whole lineage with my jawline, its still not great but im sure mewing changed my bone structure a little and completely fixed my hyoid problem.
Did you also recieve a taller ramus from mewing or is it just impossible ?

Did you also recieve a taller ramus from mewing or is it just impossible ?
Yes my ramus got taller. honestly the most resulst i had was last year between 17 and 18.
many of incels here say mewing is fake, but like me they dont have a low hyoid and didn't have to obsess over it and perfect it like me. now its my natural tongue posture and im pretty sure it works, just not magical or something but it definetly works.

you can only eat & sleep alot to make sure you attain your genetic potential and dont stunt your growth.

You reaching 6'0" depends on your Bone Age mostly and also your Tanner stage. If you're 5'7" now you'll probably be around 5'10"-6'0". My prediction would be 5'11".

dead hans got me from 178 to 182 in 1 month no cap

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and ShawarmaFilth
natural heightmaxxing jfl nigga, either take hgh or regret it the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
duh all natural heightmaxxing is shitty cope by poor/high inhib fagggggs
Honestly sprints and good nutrition arent cope lol it genuinely boosts hgh A TON you’ll 100% grow way more if u do it from 13-16yo maybe even 17

Honestly sprints and good nutrition arent cope lol it genuinely boosts hgh A TON you’ll 100% grow way more if u do it from 13-16yo maybe even 17
nutrition is cope unless youre living off white bread only, and the gh pulse from sprints goes to the muscle and your body progressively reduces the amount of gh secreted

nutrition is cope unless youre living off white bread only, and the gh pulse from sprints goes to the muscle and your body progressively reduces the amount of gh secreted
You can probably squeeze out 2-3 inches if u stay on track from 14-17

im pretty sure natural heightmaxxing has ZERO results
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

It’s smarter to just do it, has other benifits than height (other than a dead hang after working out)

Plus it’s good to cope

Yes my ramus got taller. honestly the most resulst i had was last year between 17 and 18.
many of incels here say mewing is fake, but like me they dont have a low hyoid and didn't have to obsess over it and perfect it like me. now its my natural tongue posture and im pretty sure it works, just not magical or something but it definetly works.
I have been mewing since the age of 12 (seriously) and I already have good jawline and mid ramus, do u think I will have a better ramus at 17 or 18 or earlier