SERIOUSLY, FUCK WATER BOTTLES

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
If you're drinking bottled water are you even looksmaxxing? Especially during summer right now, this shit is know for BPA and other chemicals that act as phytoestrogens.
The best way to drink water is ditch the plastic and get a glass or steel 2 litre water bottle, fill it up in the morning and drink it throughout the day.
giphy.gif

MVIMG 20200403 084908

This is reusable and I drink from it every day. Is it bad for me tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
Throw it out if you've been using it for more than a month
What is the consensus on sports bottles like this one I use on a daily basis? Do they leave me exposed to harmful chemicals as well or are they safe?
20200623 112034

Maxresdefault 2

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
If you're drinking bottled water are you even looksmaxxing? Especially during summer right now, this shit is know for BPA and other chemicals that act as phytoestrogens.
The best way to drink water is ditch the plastic and get a glass or steel 2 litre water bottle, fill it up in the morning and drink it throughout the day.
giphy.gif
I use a 750 ml steel vacuum insulated water bottle.

I drink warm/hot water daily. 3-4 bottles of it.

Sometimes i drink it out of a whiskey glass or decanter.

But it's over for you if you drink water in plastic bottles or cups.

• +1
What is the consensus on sports bottles like this one I use on a daily basis? Do they leave me exposed to harmful chemicals as well or are they safe?
View attachment 471100
4 months. 6 if you wash it regularly and use it only for indoor purposes. Stainless steel bottles are the best in terms of durability and hygiene.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gargantuan
It's over if you don't drink water straight from the himalayan rivers

• JFL
Jfl Chad drinks from water bottles and
I use a 750 ml steel vacuum insulated water bottle.

I drink warm/hot water daily. 3-4 bottles of it.

Sometimes i drink it out of a whiskey glass or decanter.

But it's over for you if you drink water in plastic bottles or cups.
Then it's over for chads too jfl

4 months. 6 if you wash it regularly and use it only for indoor purposes. Stainless steel bottles are the best in terms of durability and hygiene.
I also have this big ass thermos jfl and I think it's actually made of stainless steel as well. Ideal?
20200623 114234

Back when I was a kid in my country there was no bottled water, dog or cat food, paper towels and tissues, disposable diapers, etc., the thought that some people in the western world pay for stuff that should be free, was simply ridiculous, we just drank water from the faucet.

• JFL
I also have this big ass thermos jfl and I think it's actually made of stainless steel as well. Ideal?
View attachment 471112
Yep this BBC is ideal. It'd easily last for 2+ years. But I like to replace them every 1/1.5 year because they don't look as good as they used to (blackpill for bottles).

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yep this BBC is ideal. It'd easily last for 2+ years. But I like to replace them every 1/1.5 year because they don't look as good as they used to (blackpill for bottles).
Based and bottlepilled

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman