Seriously : If you could fix 3 things in your life what would it be?

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
High BF ?
Financial situation?
Dick size?
Something specifics connected to the face such as undereye / overbite / norwood?

Let's say Gandy appears and you can ask him for anything that would boost your PSL

What do you ask from?

The fact that I'm not Prime Gandy

hair / skin definitely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MiroslavBulldosex, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
-better nose
-better eye area (no hollowness, slight NCT, or UEE)
-never bald or recede

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and wannaimprove
The fact that I'm not Prime Gandy
fuck off to off topic, this thread has a serious tag , reported

dont put thrash in my thread faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Hollow cheeks, forward projection from profile view, bigger dick.

Hunter eyes, a more froward mandible, and a full head of hair

Hair
Hair
Hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
High set cheekbones like lachowski. I have low set it’s a death sentence jfl

height
Face
Money

I just want a Gigachad face that’s all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and DidntRead
Girls Approach me
Girls approach me
Girls approaching me

i dont waste my time with idle fantasies while the world passes me by

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
beeing rich, so like that i don't need to suceed and hard work.
That's all.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Face face face

fuck face, if i'm rich, i'll do little surgeries at best and ascend to 6 PSL with statutmaxxed, i'll have most girls.
Maybe for you. My traits are not really possible to adjust by surgery

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
  • +1
just go kpopmaxxing by surgery, and you'll have white foid.
Nah I'm already 20 and virgin. No meaning of life anymore if I'll be virgin for more years. I don't really care about drugs or guns anymore. Might try with helium tank soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Time Travel and Deleted member 3043
Nah I'm already 20 and virgin. No meaning of life anymore if I'll be virgin for more years. I don't really care about drugs or guns anymore. Might try with helium tank soon.
skin whitening + vline jawline + nose job : here you go kpopmaxing sir, don't miss it

• +1
skin whitening + vline jawline + nose job : here you go kpopmaxing sir, don't miss it
Need double jaw and modified le fort 3 with chin wing and nose job to be considered human. + brow ridge implants. I cant afford those.

Need double jaw and modified le fort 3 with chin wing and nose job to be considered human. + brow ridge implants. I cant afford those.

work hard, you'r intelligent : you'll get all of this for less than 100K, don't forget imo cheekbones implants. and you'll ascend hard.

• +1
High BF ?
Financial situation?
Dick size?
Something specifics connected to the face such as undereye / overbite / norwood?

Let's say Gandy appears and you can ask him for anything that would boost your PSL

What do you ask from?
Morph into a white person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
work hard, you'r intelligent : you'll get all of this for less than 100K, don't forget imo cheekbones implants. and you'll ascend hard.
When? When I'm 26? It's not worth a life at all when I lose whole youth away.

High BF ?
Financial situation?
Dick size?

What do you ask from?
1.Money
2.intelligence
3.looks
what else do you need?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043

i only need to ascend to get a 6+ PSL woman with high statut + IQ + job + personnality.
For myself, beeing a sub 3 PSL would not even matter.
and i don't want to slay so that's not an issue too.

Jaw, eye area and my social anxiety

Skin
Social skills
Facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why would you even want to cope with a white woman when you have access to asian ones 😯

this thread has a serious tag , reported
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
:soy:

Why would you even want to cope with a white woman when you have access to asian ones 😯
Even asian women are not gonna be able to me, and still I will never be fulfilled with them because I dont get attracted to them like heterosexual male cannot be attracted to other men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Time Travel
Okay but it has a serious tag , could you respect that ?

Even asian women are not gonna be able to me, and still I will never be fulfilled with them because I dont get attracted to them like heterosexual male cannot be attracted to other men.
😭😭😭

Attachments

• 1568541372659.png
    1568541372659.png
    2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 2205
nigger

High BF ?
Financial situation?
Dick size?

What do you ask from?
• black and thick straight hair (everywhere)
• big dick
• masculine chin.

Everything else can be changed to an extend, I just wished I discovered looksmaxing earlier so I could have started transforming sooner.

ofc my dick,eye area and nose

- dick size
- get top percentile skin colouring
- cheekbones like johnny depp

1. Better mouth area. Wider mouth, fuller upper lip, shorter philtrum, corrected asymetry
2. Higher set, less round and asymetrical cheekbones
3. Better lower third. Taller, wider chin, wider more sharp, less asymetrical jaw

I would correct my nose with rhino and would be chadlite or even chad.

1. Better eyes
2. Bigger dick
3. Better frame