Seth Walsh says buy DOGE

I’ll focus on scaling income first, good idea?
thats my idea too, collect checks, until 10k, living on nothing but family money, sucks to see so many great opportunities slip away, but it's completely my fault and we will make it bro

thats my idea too, collect checks, until 10k, living on nothing but family money, sucks to see so many great opportunities slip away, but it's completely my fault and we will make it bro
Be careful risking money you need. Don't touch your savings.

Is it worth putting like 10k on Sol at today’s price or do you think there’s more risk reward with coins under like 4-5bill mc

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Be careful risking money you need. Don't touch your savings.
i can risk how much money i need, but i am acutely aware of risk managment, jfl at people watching their investment go down 70% without stop loss

Is it worth putting like 10k on Sol at today’s price or do you think there’s more risk reward with coins under like 4-5bill mc
look at golem, they're announcing gpu computing, and other exciting programs.

spread your risk

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin

Up thousands of dollars on DOGE already. What about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Well.. look how right I was. Again.

Up $10k on DOGE since yesterday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and Pride
Idk. I just felt like narcymaxxing. Don’t take any of this as financial advice
Yeah i kinda figured but regardless

I have some money i could burn so it wouldnt hurt to put some in doge or solana

Yes in the grand scheme of the bull market, waiting 3 years for a shitty 3x i would just grab a rope.

You can literally grab a list of the top 100 coins, and piss on it then buy the first coin you pee touched you'll make 10x this bull run.
Thats why its called a bull market you're supposed to retire not make 3x on your 2000$ to buy a laptop
Stock and index investors on suicide watch. They are jumping for joy on an annual 0.12x gain.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
@Seth Walsh Would you suggest any newer meme coins? Doge is too big to consider.

Anything from TRUMP PEPE WIF MOG ?

I’m not selling until it hits $1 for good this time.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@Seth Walsh Would you suggest any newer meme coins? Doge is too big to consider.

Anything from TRUMP PEPE WIF MOG ?
Ponke bendog turbo wojak bob

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Buy DOGE to get rich. Hold Solana.

Anyone who unironically followed all my calls for the past 10 months would've turned $500 into $150k.

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

Same with SHIBA but it's more risky.

1 Elon tweet will send it to heaven, but it's already taking off.

In trading you buy the high. In investing you buy the dip

I am a millionaire
30% up since I said this. DOGE is 30% up

• +1
Reactions: gravlek and NerdcelThundercok
Fuck I should’ve bought. Bitcoin is getting very high. Must be time to sell soon

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride and gravlek
Thoughts on vet?

Bad pick ngl

Buy DOGE to get rich. Hold Solana.

Anyone who unironically followed all my calls for the past 10 months would've turned $500 into $150k.

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

Same with SHIBA but it's more risky.

1 Elon tweet will send it to heaven, but it's already taking off.

In trading you buy the high. In investing you buy the dip

I am a millionaire
Good luck on trying to make your money back

Cryto is a scam with no real profit, try stocks or futures
They’re harder to trade, less trends. They’re less risky though. The huge profit is arguably in crypto just due to trending nature of their markets and the high volatility. Commodities are also great for long term trend traders.

Rates and FX are very hard to trade your own account on just due to the fact you need a whole load of capital (and leverage ontop), with a decent operation and looking at a multi strat approach like macro factors, relative value and mean reversion.

I agree with you that single stock equity futures could be quite nice to trade, with minimal overhead. Just using a pure trendfollowing system. Crypto markets are like single stocks just a lot more volatility and people see it as a get rich quick tool rather than a set of markets they can use to grow their trading accounts.

You can also find more uncorrelated single stock equities than cryptocurrencies which is another benefit. Commodity futures would still be the nicest to trade, pure trend with some macro and curve play.

Aside from the extreme risk (leverage, whipsaws, market manipulation) in crypto, I think BY FAR the biggest downside to trading crypto futures is that you CAN’T find many uncorrelated (crypto) markets that trend. Meaning it’s almost impossible to trade bidirectionally and run a long/short portfolio that you can grow over time.

I agree with some of what you said. But I don’t think there’s no real profit in crypto. It’s the biggest opportunity for profit. But risk control needs to be A1, and you need a lot more luck and patience than 99.9% can afford to have (or be serendipitous enough to have, in the case of luck).

Other markets definitely are not more profitable than cryptocurrency though. Safer? Yes. But unless you raising assets, why would you trade futures and not invest in traditional buy and hold indices?

The managed futures CTA space owns futures trading. No sole trader is gonna outperform the S&P500 over time after all risk adjustments are done.

Unironically the best way to grow your account long term is simply investing in the SP500. And if you’re scared of max drawdown at a given time, then buy and absolute return product from a hedge fund in the alternative investment space who offer that drawdown diversification without dampening portfolio (cumulative return over time) performance.

Last edited:
They’re harder to trade, less trends. They’re less risky though. The huge profit is arguably in crypto just due to trending nature of their markets and the high volatility. Commodities are also great for long term trend traders.

Rates and FX are very hard to trade your own account on just due to the fact you need a whole load of capital (and leverage ontop), with a decent operation and looking at a multi strat approach like macro factors, relative value and mean reversion.

I agree with you that single stock equity futures could be quite nice to trade, with minimal overhead. Just using a pure trendfollowing system. Crypto markets are like single stocks just a lot more volatility and people see it as a get rich quick tool rather than a set of markets they can use to grow their trading accounts.

You can also find more uncorrelated single stock equities than cryptocurrencies which is another benefit. Commodity futures would still be the nicest to trade, pure trend with some macro and curve play.

Aside from the extreme risk (leverage, whipsaws, market manipulation) in crypto, I think BY FAR the biggest downside to trading crypto futures is that you can find many uncorrelated (crypto) markets that trend. Meaning it’s almost impossible to trade bidirectionally and run a long/short portfolio that you can grow over time.

I agree with some of what you said. But I don’t think there’s no real profit in crypto. It’s the biggest opportunity for profit. But risk control needs to be A1, and you need a lot more luck and patience than 99.9% can afford to have (or be serendipitous enough to have, in the case of luck).

Other markets definitely are not more profitable than cryptocurrency though. Safer? Yes. But unless you raising assets, why would you trade futures and not invest in traditional buy and hold indices?

The managed futures CTA space owns futures trading. No sole trader is gonna outperform the S&P500 over time after all risk adjustments are done.

Unironically the best way to grow your account long term is simply investing in the SP500. And if you’re scared of max drawdown at a given time, then buy and absolute return product from a hedge fund in the alternative investment space who offer that drawdown diversification without dampening portfolio (cumulative return over time) performance.
You know there’s something called options, where its more reliable than pumps and dumps

You know there’s something called options, where its more reliable than pumps and dumps
Oh man I don’t go near pump and dump shitcoins. Don’t get things twisted.

People just keep asking me for “the next 100x coin” so I sometimes troll and just give them what they want to hear (I look up a random shitcoin and post it for them, lmao). I only attempt to trade coins in the top 10 orso by market cap, and I’ll usually look at keeping tight stops with some sort of breakout/momentum longterm trend strategy.

I never traded options actually. They’re also very risky.

Oh man I don’t go near pump and dump shitcoins. Don’t get things twisted.

People just keep asking me for “the next 100x coin” so I sometimes troll and just give them what they want to hear (I look up a random shitcoin and post it for them, lmao). I only attempt to trade coins in the top 10 orso by market cap, and I’ll usually look at keeping tight stops with some sort of breakout/momentum longterm trend strategy.

I never traded options actually. They’re also very risky.
they are contracts to own 100 stock of a certain company for cheap. its only risky if ur not a professional.

they are contracts to own 100 stock of a certain company for cheap. its only risky if ur not a professional.
I actually am a professional. I know how options work.

I actually am a professional. I know how options work.
But they are risky for those who know the risks involved too.

Writing far out the money options seems like an infinite money glitch since you can collect premium after premium, but the markets are too unpredictable.

I remember the owner of optionsellers.com lost $300m (and his whole business) after losing big selling “safe” options. Short vol strategies seem like a panacea until you get it with abrupt market moves.

Selling options is like picking pennies off a train track.

Buying call options in a bull market is kinda just like buying the same futures contracts on tons of leverage. Options are 100x levered, so there’s a huge amount of risk.

The takeaway is that the markets can move outside of their “expected” range. And that’s not great for someone who’s consistently taking profits with options in a ranging market. Just like how a sudden loss of vol is a nightmare for an avid buyer of calls in a bull run or puts in a bear market

So then your not a professional in options if you havent traded them
I don’t trade them personally but I’m a professional in the field. (Not an expert).

I don’t trade them personally but I’m a professional in the field. (Not an expert).
Trying learning about it, its a different dynamic but if you learn to manage it right youll make more than in crypto

• +1
Trying learning about it, its a different dynamic but if you learn to manage it right youll make more than in crypto
It depends yeah. Risk management is the fundamental part of all of this. If you can’t play, you can’t win; if you lose all your chips, you can’t play.

Solely trading options is very risky. But they can compliment strategies and be used as risk management tools just as effectively, if not more effectively than being the driver of your profits.

Sustainability and growth of your capital is the goal. So you don’t want to ever put yourself in a position where you can lose your whole account no matter how nice the payoff seems. Mixing opportunity with risk and reward really sums up trading. But always keep that long term vision.

Best of luck. Options are wonderful to learn about. Cool way of learning would be to listen to some podcasts of fund managers and see how they use options in their strategies (usually they’re used ancillarily and complementarily to a main strategy).

It depends yeah. Risk management is the fundamental part of all of this. If you can’t play, you can’t win; if you lose all your chips, you can’t play.

Solely trading options is very risky. But they can compliment strategies and be used as risk management tools just as effectively, if not more effectively than being the driver of your profits.

Sustainability and growth of your capital is the goal. So you don’t want to ever put yourself in a position where you can lose your whole account no matter how nice the payoff seems. Mixing opportunity with risk and reward really sums up trading. But always keep that long term vision.

Best of luck. Options are wonderful to learn about. Cool way of learning would be to listen to some podcasts of fund managers and see how they use options in their strategies (usually they’re used ancillarily and complementarily to a main strategy).
Only if you put all of your position at risk. Both buying and selling determines your risk of play and stragety. You can even trade low risk(selling coverd puts)

Which coin is going to 10000x next?

• JFL
Only if you put all of your position at risk. Both buying and selling determines your risk of play and stragety. You can even trade low risk(selling coverd puts)
Yep it’s all learning !

There's no forum for when you're 37 years old and living paycheck to paycheck on minimum wage with no wealth built up.
It's called a "pub"

My friend lost £400 on crypto recently on his £1k overdraft jfl (his whole net worth), not related to doge but thought it was funny

My friend lost £400 on crypto recently on his £1k overdraft jfl (his whole net worth), not related to doge but thought it was funny
Fucking brutal for him. Why did he risk more than he could afford to lose? Is he an idiot?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer