Seth Walsh says buy DOGE

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Buy DOGE to get rich. Hold Solana.

Anyone who unironically followed all my calls for the past 10 months would've turned $500 into $150k.

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

Same with SHIBA but it's more risky.

1 Elon tweet will send it to heaven, but it's already taking off.

In trading you buy the high. In investing you buy the dip

I am a millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea, |Daddy_Zygos|, SkullDynamics and 15 others
BTW Solana will still possibly go 8-10x +. Just longer and more gradual.

NIGGAS really called cope and everything under the sun when I started spamming Solana in May-June 2023. You can check the posts for yourself. I bought it at $11 in Jan 2023. Bitcoin in April 2020 at like $5k.

I ain't no fortune teller. But check my post history regarding SOL and BTC.

I am still steadfast. SOL is still buyable now. "muh it won't 5-10x copers" are BROKE.

It's the shitcoins that won't trend. DOGE is ON, now. SOLANA is always on. 2024 is the year of Solana. I'm so sorry you guys missed the 10x in the last 10 months. Patience pays.

Do you want to wageslave 10 years to make $100k after tax before expenses? Or do you want to take a risk and put faith in x30001/Seth.

Up to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
how much have u made from crypto?

On a real note. I know 10x on spot is only $4.5k profit on a $500 initial investment.

My philosophy though, is that trends don't come around so often. And leverage favours those who are already winning. I think I was 19x leveraged on Solana before I took profits around $106. That concept is called pyramiding. Essentially increasing risk and levering up through your unrealized P&L for the chance that the trend will keep developing. Then, you can add to your position with the (borrowed), levered money, and amplify your gains (and potential losses).

But the nature of the game is; KEEP in the market. If you get stopped out 50 times at breakeven, or even take small % losses 90% of the time, your winners will pay big.

There are no markets like the cryptocurrency markets.

This type of breakout momentum trend trading will not work anywhere else, at any time. Opportunity is here and it'll favour those who engage in risk.

But remember to NEVER risk more than you can afford to lose. Do not put your savings into crypto. This is a video game, your real life is not.

But I got rich, I don't know what else to say. I am telling you the truth of how I did it. And giving you the precautions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 24770, illoan82 and 1 other person
On a real note. I know 10x on spot is only $4.5k profit on a $500 initial investment.

My philosophy though, is that trends don't come around so often. And leverage favours those who are already winning. I think I was 19x leveraged on Solana before I took profits around $106. That concept is called pyramiding. Essentially increasing risk and levering up through your unrealized P&L for the chance that the trend will keep developing. Then, you can add to your position with the (borrowed), levered money, and amplify your gains (and potential losses).

But the nature of the game is; KEEP in the market. If you get stopped out 50 times at breakeven, or even take small % losses 90% of the time, your winners will pay big.

There are no markets like the cryptocurrency markets.

This type of breakout momentum trend trading will not work anywhere else, at any time. Opportunity is here and it'll favour those who engage in risk.

But remember to NEVER risk more than you can afford to lose. Do not put your savings into crypto. This is a video game, your real life is not.

But I got rich, I don't know what else to say. I am telling you the truth of how I did it. And giving you the precautions.
I only got 250, sucks watching all these opportunities pass by, hopefuly there will be some

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
how much have u made from crypto?
Won't say tbh

But here is proof that I started with literally 0 in an account in Feb 2023. Deposited $1k in May and 82x'd by the end of the year. But I won't say the amount or the unrealized P&L or much more

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51465
Here's the ultimate blackpill.

Any wageslaving alone will not lead to salvation. I am not one of those Tate copers saying you need a supercar at 19 years old.

But how the fuck do you expect to even be well off at age 50, with wageslaving alone? Even with a good job. There's expenses.

Balance and eternal learning are key.

"The only thing that's important in life is your ability to change". Think about that.

Do not gamble your savings in crypto. Your savings are your savings. Do not resent education or formal jobs and careers. They serve as experience and are a means to get wealthier. Never touch your savings.

BUT - do you really think you can have a family in the future if you are financially insecure?

Now. I'm not a fortune teller. DOGE is not even guaranteed to go up. But if you can afford to put some money aside, and view it as an asymmetric bet that'll help your future, then why the hell would you not buy it?

The rest of this forum is talking about "muh face rate" "muh surgery".

There's no forum for when you're 37 years old and living paycheck to paycheck on minimum wage with no wealth built up. There's nothing for that. So why not play it coy? You need tact, patience, resilience. Read my posts. Always put yourself in a position where you can catch a trend. MEANING: Cut your losses off fast. Let your winners ride on far beyond what you think is possible. That's how you trade better than others.

Because here's the psychology. Other "traders" are short volatility. They pile on huge risk and take quick profits. They're losers. They eventually face ruin and never cash out anything, because they think they can win infinitely and compound winning trades. They lose it all eventually. You want to be long vol. Keep taking loses and keep entering. Intuitively stop making new entries when a market is ranging.

When a market is TRENDING. Enter and keep letting it go up. Buy high, sell super fucking high. Then you'll naturally stop entering markets when they're not trending.

Market is not trending; go fishing
Market is trending; keep entering until it takes off without hitting your tight stop. If the market is up a huge lot, move stop to breakeven. Use leverage very carefully and pyramid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, howtoloooksmax?, ascension and 3 others
I only got 250, sucks watching all these opportunities pass by, hopefuly there will be some
There's no guaranteed 400x. So just make that money work. The markets will move forever. Your money won't. And time won't.

Seriously listen to what I am saying.

buy csgo cases

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and ascension
There's no guaranteed 400x. So just make that money work. The markets will move forever. Your money won't. And time won't.

Seriously listen to what I am saying.
Opinion on golem (gnt) coin?

BTW Solana will still possibly go 8-10x +. Just longer and more gradual.

NIGGAS really called cope and everything under the sun when I started spamming Solana in May-June 2023. You can check the posts for yourself. I bought it at $11 in Jan 2023. Bitcoin in April 2020 at like $5k.

I ain't no fortune teller. But check my post history regarding SOL and BTC.

I am still steadfast. SOL is still buyable now. "muh it won't 5-10x copers" are BROKE.

It's the shitcoins that won't trend. DOGE is ON, now. SOLANA is always on. 2024 is the year of Solana. I'm so sorry you guys missed the 10x in the last 10 months. Patience pays.

Do you want to wageslave 10 years to make $100k after tax before expenses? Or do you want to take a risk and put faith in x30001/Seth.

Up to you
No fucking way doge surpassed 0.1 dollars tf have i been, yeah they should listen to you lmao

• JFL
No fucking way doge surpassed 0.1 dollars tf have i been, yeah they should listen to you lmao
Right. Well I gotta preface. I'm not an oracle nor making 100% predictions. But yeah, had people listened to me, they'd be better off for sure. But their willingness to amp up their risk is their concern. There was definitely huge opportunity. There still is, in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
https://looksmax.org/threads/bitcoin-will-go-up-so-much.125379/#post-2123925
View attachment 2779423
Almost 10x right now but had posts in Mar-May 2020 when it was 4.5-5k$ too. Been in BTC since 2016 when it was $800.

View attachment 2779429
7-8x already on a THREAD. Entered in Feb 2023 at $11 and posted proof in this thread.
This was literally perfectly accurate. I waited 6 months and got rich. I wrote it in the title. $SOL

• +1
Right. Well I gotta preface. I'm not an oracle nor making 100% predictions. But yeah, had people listened to me, they'd be better off for sure. But their willingness to amp up their risk is their concern. There was definitely huge opportunity. There still is, in my opinion.
Wasnt 0.1 goal like btc hitting 10k, tf people can be earning mjllions but put their head in sand

• +1
I bought 10k of doge at 0.08 lol

Anyone who unironically followed all my calls for the past 10 months would've turned $500 into $150k.

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
Opening coinbase account rn and investing my new years money from my parents into doge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and eduardkoopman
Cardano

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and eduardkoopman

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
Bro, I’m learning a little bit ab crypto and I’m gonna be 18 this month so I can start investing really. But is it okay for me to already start investing when I really don’t know anything about it jfl? I have around a grand which I could invest so I could start by investing a little bit into all these crypto’s yet or should I wait till I know more

lucky your parents give you money at all, specially for new years lol. Goodshit bro
Got good money from new years celebrated by asians

I could prob put like a few hundred in doge and sol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
5x is nothing, buy ARB and make an easy 20x at least avoid the coins that already pumped like solana and avax

This was literally perfectly accurate. I waited 6 months and got rich. I wrote it in the title. $SOL
Im malding, golem up 30 percent

• JFL
It seeems golem is going to release gpu computing any minute now, even if its up 30% it will moon on official release, sell top, cooldown, buy again and hold forever

Good call tbh

@chawaje are you in?

ok fine i'll buy doge :feelsokman:
whats ur strategy bro

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
When do you think "soon" will be?

a few days, weeks, or months?

yEA bro buy doge after 70% gains (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride and Seth Walsh
Don’t stop making these threads

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
5x is nothing, buy ARB and make an easy 20x at least avoid the coins that already pumped like solana and avax
Bro how is WAGMI doing?

Bro how is WAGMI doing?
You really think bitch ass doge is gonna outperform wagmi the holy call thay nobody even knows about yet from the most bullish team in the world ?

If you're a millionaire then yeah doge is good now but if you only have less Than 30k then you need to move to lower alts

Last edited:
Yes in the grand scheme of the bull market, waiting 3 years for a shitty 3x i would just grab a rope.

You can literally grab a list of the top 100 coins, and piss on it then buy the first coin you pee touched you'll make 10x this bull run.
Thats why its called a bull market you're supposed to retire not make 3x on your 2000$ to buy a laptop

You really think bitch ass doge is gonna outperform wagmi the holy call thay nobody even knows about yet from the most bullish team in the world ?

If you're a millionaire then yeah doge is good now but if you only have less Than 30k then you need to move to lower alts
No I don’t really care about DOGE, I was thinking about putting it into WIF at the time but put it into DOGE lol.

I can’t tell about WAGMI though. ARB seems ok, but I will wait for the coin unlock and if it dumps a little to buy.

I'll follow ur financial advices once I lay my hands on some money

• Woah
I believe in you, I just put my life savings in it

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Seth Walsh
  • +1
Idk. I just felt like narcymaxxing. Don’t take any of this as financial advice
Golem up 70%, i still believe the project will moon when they announce gpu powering officially. Also i hate being broke

Idk. I just felt like narcymaxxing. Don’t take any of this as financial advice
I feel like this year had so many rare opportunities stacked(year previous)

• +1
No I don’t really care about DOGE, I was thinking about putting it into WIF at the time but put it into DOGE lol.

I can’t tell about WAGMI though. ARB seems ok, but I will wait for the coin unlock and if it dumps a little to buy.
keep in mind doge and arb are in the billions of marketcaps while wagmi is only 30 million mcap lol, thats why there's more upside but the downside is you cant put in huge amounts of money there.
if i was rich already with crypto i would just buy doge shiba or arb avax sol and ride the few xes they give then gtfo and never bother with anything else.
but we're here to make it so gotta take bigger risks

• +1
keep in mind doge and arb are in the billions of marketcaps while wagmi is only 30 million mcap lol, thats why there's more upside but the downside is you cant put in huge amounts of money there.
if i was rich already with crypto i would just buy doge shiba or arb avax sol and ride the few xes they give then gtfo and never bother with anything else.
but we're here to make it so gotta take bigger risks
Yeah I agree. I’m putting most of my crypto allocation into Kaspa, Qubic, and Alph. Not massive caps but far from small.

What makes you think WAGMi has higher odds than other memes to make it though? I’m looking at Ponke, Bendog, Opti for small cap memes too. And for slightly larger Troll, Welsh, Mog.

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
any point buying if I only got $100 to spend on it?

Simple instructions.

IDC if you ignore this.

DOGE 5x + soon.

I am a millionaire
I have 350 in ltc do I transfer to doge?