Sex appeal literally is MISUNDERSTOOD by many here -- IT'S UNEXPLAINABLE!

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
For example, you got guys here who PSL-wise are rated as "perfect" yet find women think they're uncanny valley, creepy, robotic, freaks, etc.

A guy -- here's an example -- was heavily made fun of here @Zyros for having a shit frame. Guess what? He was getting laid left and right; FWBs; etc. How can a boneless, frameless, muscle-less wussy be so sexy to women IRL? PSL CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN ANY WAY!!!

1627572_1580494023528.png

Yaya

Reminder that this nigga weighs 130 lbs. confirmed as per an old Lookism thread at nearly 6' tall.

He has the shoulder width of a deformed rat.

He was WAY uglier years before these pics yet still had girlfriends and got approached for his looks.

Yet niggas here believe you have to look like some FaceApped photo of Maher to have apex sex appeal.

LOOK at this guy. LOOK. What gives him sex appeal, you wonder? IT'S ALL IN THE PHENO + HARMONY. You cannot CREATE sex appeal just by slapping bones on any guy -- and one autistic feature hyperanalyzed won't make the cut either.
He is SEXY and HOT to women yet he's a total wimp to male gazers.

Zyros is SEX APPEAL because he has low-set, dark, heavy eyebrows/eye area and dark, seedy looking features.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS TINY FRAME.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM WEIGHING LESS THAN AN AVERAGE WOMAN.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM HAVING ZERO MUSCLE MASS, THIN NECK, BLOAT, ETC.

HE HAS THE RIGHT PHENO/HARMONY -- THAT IS IT. IT IS ALL HIS FACE + HEIGHT CARRYING HIM IRL.

JUST LOOK AT THE PIC AND YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT GIVES HIM "OOMPH." YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM HAVE APPEAL, BUT CAN'T PIN POINT IT!

YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES HIM SEXY, BUT CAN'T DETERMINE HOW TO TAKE IT AWAY. BLOATED, THIN, NO NECK, NO MUSCLE, NOTHING FABULOUS BUT HIGH SEX APPEAL. HE JUST "HAS IT" WITHOUT THE AUTISM.

IT'S TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT REALLY CREATES APPEAL/LOOKS HALO/SEXINESS IRL BECAUSE NOBODY HERE CAN TRULY PIN POINT IT!

IT ISN'T MUH BONES, HUNTER EYES IN ISOLATION, MASSIVE FRAME W/UGLY FACE.
NONE OF Y'ALL HERE CAN DRAW THE LINE ON WHAT MAKES HIM GL.

YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT -- YOU JUST DON'T. A BIRD-FRAMED SKELETON WITH ZERO ANDROGENICITY HAS MEGA SEX APPEAL WHILE GYMCELS 2x HIS SIZE ROT. HE IS FEMALE GAZE -- LEAN, PRETTY BUT ALLURING FACE.

I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR FALLING FOR THE PSL-MYTH OF "MUH BONES" OR ETC.

YOU WILL NEVER SEX APPEAL MAX BY JUST FOCUSING ON BONES, IT'S HARMONY -- ENERGY -- THE RIGHT BLEND OF EVERYTHING SOFT AND HARD. IT'S MISUNDERSTOOD! YOU FAGGOTS HERE DON'T QUITE GET IT YET!

YOU GOTTA LOOK A SPECIFIC WAY THAT MAKES WOMEN FEEL/THINK SOMETHING ABOUT YOU IRL WHICH DEPENDS ON PHENO & HARMONY, NOT BONES OR SPECIFIC FEATURES. IT DOESN'T COME DOWN TO NUMBERS, IT'S LITERALLY COPE TO THINK SO. IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOUR FACE/LOOKS MAKES PEOPLE FEEL + YOUR ENERGY.
NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN BETWEEN ZYROS W/SEX APPEAL VS. ZYROS WITH OUT IT!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Xangsane, pneumocystosis and 12 others
soooo harmony guide coming out when

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 26138, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
he has got fucking huge angular bone structure though? i agree with the rest though on body/frame etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, weebcel, Prince88 and 5 others
BOTB tier thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
he has got fucking huge angular bone structure though? i agree with the rest though on body/frame etc

Nah, he was a bloated turd in the beginnign of Lookism days and still had girls then plus was hooking up/FWBs/etc. looking like this:

1668689_indir_5.jpeg

Doesn't barely look angular, has shitty body, only thing carrying him is DARK/SEEDY PHENO/COLORING AND TATS/NICHE.

The way he looks makes women feel something unique about him, it doesn't come down to any specific features AT ALL.

Why do you think he went with long hair niche? It continues to have that PEACOCKING effect IRL and in pics even.

It's dumb to try and emulate this look, YOU NEED THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SHIT TO PEACOCKMAX and LOOK SPECIAL IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
soooo harmony guide coming out when

Impossible, nobody yet has figured out how to advise specific looksmaxxing techniques or implementations uniquely per person w/harmony.

The only thing most looksmaxxers do is try to copy the idea of a "Chad mold" which sometimes works for some but fails hard for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Δ°s he Latino? Or mena?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Nah, he was a bloated turd in the beginnign of Lookism days and still had girls then plus was hooking up/FWBs/etc. looking like this:

1668689_indir_5.jpeg

Doesn't barely look angular, has shitty body, only thing carrying him is DARK/SEEDY PHENO/COLORING AND TATS/NICHE.

The way he looks makes women feel something unique about him, it doesn't come down to any specific features AT ALL.

Why do you think he went with long hair niche? It continues to have that PEACOCKING effect IRL and in pics even.

It's dumb to try and emulate this look, YOU NEED THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SHIT TO PEACOCKMAX and LOOK SPECIAL IRL.
He still looks relatively angular compared to his bloated boneless subhuman friends, his eyes are deep-set with good supra and infraorbital support (bones). Sorry brocel, he has huge bones.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
it’s about looking low trust/shifty, if you look too innocent it’s a turn off

Dark features, pct eyes/brows, masculinity, style, etc are all factors ofc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, blatonslatt and Deleted member 20704
He still looks relatively angular compared to his bloated boneless subhuman friends, his eyes are deep-set with good supra and infraorbital support (bones). Sorry brocel, he has huge bones.

He just has ideal midface, with that base like him you can surely look "angular" with a bit of face sculpting but that's it really.

Long midface guy will NEVER have the sex IRL appeal even if he Zyrosmaxxes, it'd be quite ltierally impossible, depends on phenopill.

Any guy with his midface and normal jaw can look nagular if he has hollow cheeks, nothing special.

Analyze his individual features and you see he has NOTHING IN PARTICULAR feature-wise that puts him on the map, it's the whole sexy mix.

You can find a handful of guys who bonemog him, framemog him, etc. that are virgins or have smaller lay counts/experience most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Probably mixed, looks Colombian and Aryan, or something between White French dude and brown, @Salludon tier ethnicality.
Salludon is Pakistani, he looks mena/south Asian

Aryan is really confusing naming for whites
Since the only thing that comes in my mind is either Nordics or Indians
Nothing in between

• Hmm...
YOU FAGGOTS HERE DON'T QUITE GET IT YET!
and probably many never will bc being blackpilled on looks is like a religion to them

blackpill is cope and like most copers they defend their cope with their lives. its just an excuse to say "oh no its over i wasnt born with perfect looks!" so they dont have to face they just have shit energy no game and no charisma

looks do matter and being a 1 or 2/10 really kills you no matter what godlike energy you give off, but if youre not trucel in the looks department youre coping by saying the only reason you have no luck is bc you werent lucky enough to be born chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and rand anon
and probably many never will bc being blackpilled on looks is like a religion to them

blackpill is cope and like most copers they defend their cope with their lives. its just an excuse to say "oh no its over i wasnt born with perfect looks!" so they dont have to face they just have shit energy no game and no charisma

looks do matter and being a 1 or 2/10 really kills you no matter what godlike energy you give off, but if youre not trucel in the looks department youre coping by saying the only reason you have no luck is bc you werent lucky enough to be born chad

K, but the real problem is NOBODY HERE STILL KNOWS HOW TO SEX APPEAL MAX BECUZ IT DEPENDS ON PHENO/BASE/ETC.

Some guys have that pheno where NOTHING suits them much, others just need a compact midface and to not look subhuman & can be mogging legends with a little bit of work and shit. What we need to know is HOW THE FUCK WE CAN REALLY LOOKSMAX PROPERLY!

@Kingkellz threads are part cope. Yeah he uses research but research isn't the end all, be all facts & still depends on starting base.

We got guys -- usually Chads -- who always had that certain "air" about them combined with their pheno, you can tell they always had that potential to glow up, whereas you got other guys who get every surgery in the book, take steroids, etc. & still can't quite do very good.

hes decent looking but jfl at his frame
the only way he would possibly get approached is if he was frame frauding with hoodies

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, dakchuh, germanlooks and 1 other person
it’s about looking low trust/shifty, if you look too innocent it’s a turn off

Dark features, pct eyes/brows, masculinity, style, etc are all factors ofc

True, BUT......

I got low trust, dark, big brows and vertically wide, A20 slayer eyes and I'm still mostly incel cuz it's often not 1 single feature for all.

hes decent looking but jfl at his frame

Tell the posters here that merely a "decent looking" guy has 50+ slays and FWBs and shit without ever needing to approach once. Zyros made it quite clear that he NEVER approached in night clubs, bars, events, etc. and all of his slays/FWBs/etc. were just him reciprocating.

Face it, it's not about "decent looking" it's about if you HAVE IT or not, there's no middle ground here & clearly he "has it" whatever it is.

Last edited:
Tell the posters here that merely a "decent looking" guy has 50+ slays and FWBs and shit without ever needing to approach once.

Face it, it's not about "decent looking" it's about if you HAVE IT or not, there's no middle ground here & clearly he "has it" whatever it is.
I get what you're saying but I simply just dont believe he gets approached often, hes was an insecure larping dog

what the fuck

• Hmm...
What we need to know is HOW THE FUCK WE CAN REALLY LOOKSMAX PROPERLY!
well i can try to help but its hard to. its like in that song epic

"what is -IT-? it's -IT-!"

I hang on these shitty forums and take some knowledge from them when i can but im mostly here bc im on probation and can't do drugs, move cities, and resume my bullshit for a few more months or i will go to jail. and it seems theres some kindred spirits but a lot went down a rabbithole i have no interest in going down. I used to take care of myself pretty well but because im seemingly useless without drugs i'm now a 230lb neckbeard with long greasy hair that doesnt use deoderant, yet i went out earlier and still had some pretty good looking black woman walking by me go "dayum sexy!!" and some rather good looking gay dude that was my clerk kept trying his best to start a conversation with me and keep it going.

this is normal for me and its been big redpill for me that looks really don't matter.. its funny seeing my brother who's a blackpill EXPERT fucking seethe when i tell him i can go out without a shower or any real self care and still get positive attention. a dude i used to live with did the same and smelled and looked like literal death, didnt shower for weeks at a time, and had the same amount of sexual attention i get. All i can really say is confidence and expressing yourself however the hell you want. i used to have bitches throwing themselves at me when i'd dress in the most flamboyant shit and deck myself out in jewelry that doesn't match.

just act like a rockstar and people will treat you like one, is what ive found.

Last edited:
It’s very simple to explain… sex appeal is looking like you can fuck..

But autists on here likes sex appeal is just muh looks. It isn’t

No sex appeal - Sex Appeal

96F9C476 B936 4882 8E41 5FF8A6CF61BC

• Ugh..
That guy would struggle where I am at. Where was he slaying at?

Zyros made it quite clear that he NEVER approached in night clubs, bars, events, etc. and all of his slays/FWBs/etc. were just him reciprocating.
yea, i never approach first either, bc i secretly have no self confidence and no self esteem. but i keep the little bit of self esteem i have intact by just never trying. ironically thats done me a lot of favors, irl (not on tinder and shit where you HAVE to put in effort), im only receptive and wait for someone to talk to me first. only time i got any by making first move was by grabbing a lesbian by the pussy while her gf was asleep a few feet away lol, but her and her gf had been having a lot of problems and as a lesbian i knew she probably had worse self esteem than i did, and i was able to convince her to follow me to the bedroom and let me eat her pussy. at the time i was NEET for 2 years, some broke IV heroin user, and she still was all over me.

blackpill: women dont look for looks and status primarily, those things are secondary cope for them, if they can find a good time instead. theyll loo for looks and status if they're not able to find someone for a hell of a time

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
blackpill: women dont look for looks and status primarily, those things are secondary cope for them, if they can find a good time instead. theyll loo for looks and status if they're not able to find someone for a hell of a time
For example: why do hot girls get obsessed over guys like this

instead of some chad? bc he may be ugly, dumb, and objectively worthless,
but he can probably give them a uniquely good time

Attachments

• R-12971237-1545590367-4186.jpg
    R-12971237-1545590367-4186.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It’s very simple to explain… sex appeal is looking like you can fuck..

But autists on here likes sex appeal is just muh looks. It isn’t

No sex appeal - Sex Appeal

View attachment 2073639

But what about your looks makes you look like you can fuck vs. NOT?

According to people here it can be anything from muscle to frame to face.

We all know Zyros has neither frame nor muscle

So it is kinda cope for sure to just believe any guy gymcels his way to sex appeal

You would have to first explain why framecel wussies can be hot to women.

And why some wide gymcel mass moggers are incel-ish.

Lookswise AKA "appearing they can fuck" according to you.

Guys like Zyros could never be on no romance novel, they got no muscle or big frame.

So it is clearly more complicated than you let on.

You telling me a good faced guy with girlie body and thin wrists and tiny hands and no real mass or sizepill presence IRL looks like he can fuck just by face halo alone?

More than some muscle mass monster 1/10 incel who benches 500 lbs.? πŸ˜†

Last edited:

So it is kinda cope for sure to just believe any guy gymcels his way to sex appeal

Guys like Zyros could never be on no romance novel, they got no muscle or big frame.

You telling me a good faced guy with girlie body and thin wrists and tiny hands and no real mass or sizepill presence IRL looks like he can fuck just by face halo alone?

so as a professional degenerate, i also happen to be bisexual enough that i might be able to provide some insight into what gives men sex appeal or not; girls i know have agreed upon all these points at one time or another:

-Masculinity is good but not too much masculinity, and not if it feels forced. some level of feminine side is important but only if its overshadowed by their masc side

-Emotional sensitivity but only if its repressed in some sort of way. masculine or feminine, being overemotional and (over)dramatic is an instant turnoff

-behavior that shows you'd be a good leader

-not just fitness but capability to handle yourself in a fight. it doesnt matter how fit a guy is, if he cant handle himself in a fight then he'd might as well just be a fatass

-confidence, even overconfidence to some degree, but not too much overconfidence (this is one area where looks come in indirectly, bc the vast majority of ugly dudes cant pull off confidence that seems real)

-neotony mixed with the perfect amount of masculinity. too much neotony is a turnoff

-having body hair, for the vast majority of hairless dudes, unless they're thick boned/bodied enough to make it easy to ignore, its over

-being thin is always a bad trait

-being funny ofc, every bitch and fag loves this, but not if its forced or its apparent they just want attention

-being adventurous/rulebreaking, theres only like 1 archetype of dude who play it safe that has sex appeal and theyre rare. although, again, only if its a bit reserved, being overly ready to do everything in the book just makes you look stupid

-being sexual but not overly sexual. being sexually ready and showing through your body language and a bit through your actual language that you're not afraid to get it on, but not overly eager

-comfortable and not outwardly needy. but -total- indifference is a turn off

a few others that i cant remember off the top of my head, but as you can see none of it is black and white as .org autists want to convince themselves is the case. all friends ive had who are girls agree on all of these points when i asked.

and then from there looks matter but if someone has at least 2/3 of these traits he can be a 3/10 and still have massive sex appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Tonymontana and dakchuh
yet i went out earlier and still had some pretty good looking black woman walking by me go "dayum sexy!!" and some rather good looking gay dude that was my clerk kept trying his best to start a conversation with me and keep it going.

Literally proof of blackpill. Since your white you racemog black women. For a black man to get the same results as your 230lb neck beard ass he needs to look like @Blackgymmax

You have male-gazed gymcels in mind… u still have to be close to the female-gaze for sex appeal.

To answer your question what about your looks makes you look like you can fuck: at least a PSL of HTN and dark looks-triad and gymaxxed, accessorizing, styling like a sexy guy

Imagine trying to understand a feeling based selfish creature who causes the fall of mankind from eden

Imagine trying to understand a feeling based selfish creature who causes the fall of mankind from eden

OP , firstly , how do you know he got laid so much ? have you seen it with your own eyes or has he just told you

also , you're a retard , since the guy is 6 feet tall ,has a decent jaw and long hair
of course he will slay
frame is just a bonus after face and height
tall and GL guy can easily slay without frame (this is coming from a 5'5 skinny guy with above average face who still gets laid)

His eye area and hair carrying him hard

The face can be a good social lubrication even if it is minimum acceptable harmony and dimorphism. But basically what @garbageshitposter mentioned are what's closest to the real deal closers.

Analyzing other mens faces like homos isn't going to cut it. At best once you've wasted the equivalent of an investment loan on surgeries and rose tattoos you can finally hit up all those dick hoppers you knew from highschool. But hey, maybe one day you can slay that smoking hot redhead who's assistant to your boss, just keep dumping all your skill points into illusion rather than speech

:woops

Last edited:
lol imagine being built like a woman even tho he is a full grown man looking like a kid. ”muh” harmony jfl if i saw this guy i would think this is an easy target to beat the shit out of, how is that ideal ..

wtf is this cope

when the coping is too strong

An essay full of ramblings just to say ratios > features. we know. that's why chico mogs

I’m ngl this thread is so true, there really is an β€œit” factor to all of this.

I had this period in my life where my aesthetic was the complete opposite and objectively looked worse but was way more nonchalant/low maintanence and got insane attention and women literally APPROACHED me at clubs and i never even approached and got laid.

Now I do all these things like dress well, take care of brows, clean shave + good skin, etc and don’t get any IOIs, I approach and get turned down, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 26138
This thread literally makes zero sense

so as a professional degenerate, i also happen to be bisexual enough that i might be able to provide some insight into what gives men sex appeal or not; girls i know have agreed upon all these points at one time or another:

-Masculinity is good but not too much masculinity, and not if it feels forced. some level of feminine side is important but only if its overshadowed by their masc side

-Emotional sensitivity but only if its repressed in some sort of way. masculine or feminine, being overemotional and (over)dramatic is an instant turnoff

-not just fitness but capability to handle yourself in a fight. it doesnt matter how fit a guy is, if he cant handle himself in a fight then he'd might as well just be a fatass

-confidence, even overconfidence to some degree, but not too much overconfidence (this is one area where looks come in indirectly, bc the vast majority of ugly dudes cant pull off confidence that seems real)

-neotony mixed with the perfect amount of masculinity. too much neotony is a turnoff

-having body hair, for the vast majority of hairless dudes, unless they're thick boned/bodied enough to make it easy to ignore, its over

-being funny ofc, every bitch and fag loves this, but not if its forced or its apparent they just want attention

-being adventurous/rulebreaking, theres only like 1 archetype of dude who play it safe that has sex appeal and theyre rare. although, again, only if its a bit reserved, being overly ready to do everything in the book just makes you look stupid

-being sexual but not overly sexual. being sexually ready and showing through your body language and a bit through your actual language that you're not afraid to get it on, but not overly eager

a few others that i cant remember off the top of my head, but as you can see none of it is black and white as .org autists want to convince themselves is the case. all friends ive had who are girls agree on all of these points when i asked.

and then from there looks matter but if someone has at least 2/3 of these traits he can be a 3/10 and still have massive sex appeal
you think that full body lasering for hair is a good looksmax to invest in?
the thing is that ive been a hairy fuck so people will notice it. im thinking about lasering everything below neck, but only trimming my arms and legs. thoughts?

you think that full body lasering for hair is a good looksmax to invest in?
the thing is that ive been a hairy fuck so people will notice it. im thinking about lasering everything below neck, but only trimming my arms and legs. thoughts?

I’m ngl this thread is so true, there really is an β€œit” factor to all of this.

I had this period in my life where my aesthetic was the complete opposite and objectively looked worse but was way more nonchalant/low maintanence and got insane attention and women literally APPROACHED me at clubs and i never even approached and got laid.

Now I do all these things like dress well, take care of brows, clean shave + good skin, etc and don’t get any IOIs, I approach and get turned down, etc.
Happened to me too

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
For example, you got guys here who PSL-wise are rated as "perfect" yet find women think they're uncanny valley, creepy, robotic, freaks, etc.

A guy -- here's an example -- was heavily made fun of here @Zyros for having a shit frame. Guess what? He was getting laid left and right; FWBs; etc. How can a boneless, frameless, muscle-less wussy be so sexy to women IRL? PSL CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN ANY WAY!!!

View attachment 2073598

Reminder that this nigga weighs 130 lbs. confirmed as per an old Lookism thread at nearly 6' tall.

He was WAY uglier years before these pics yet still had girlfriends and got approached for his looks.

Yet niggas here believe you have to look like some FaceApped photo of Maher to have apex sex appeal.

LOOK at this guy. LOOK. What gives him sex appeal, you wonder? IT'S ALL IN THE PHENO + HARMONY. You cannot CREATE sex appeal just by slapping bones on any guy -- and one autistic feature hyperanalyzed won't make the cut either.

Zyros is SEX APPEAL because he has low-set, dark, heavy eyebrows/eye area and dark, seedy looking features.

HE HAS THE RIGHT PHENO/HARMONY -- THAT IS IT. IT IS ALL HIS FACE + HEIGHT CARRYING HIM IRL.

JUST LOOK AT THE PIC AND YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT GIVES HIM "OOMPH." YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM HAVE APPEAL, BUT CAN'T PIN POINT IT!

YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES HIM SEXY, BUT CAN'T DETERMINE HOW TO TAKE IT AWAY. BLOATED, THIN, NO NECK, NO MUSCLE, NOTHING FABULOUS BUT HIGH SEX APPEAL. HE JUST "HAS IT" WITHOUT THE AUTISM.

IT'S TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT REALLY CREATES APPEAL/LOOKS HALO/SEXINESS IRL BECAUSE NOBODY HERE CAN TRULY PIN POINT IT!

YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT -- YOU JUST DON'T. A BIRD-FRAMED SKELETON WITH ZERO ANDROGENICITY HAS MEGA SEX APPEAL WHILE GYMCELS 2x HIS SIZE ROT. HE IS FEMALE GAZE -- LEAN, PRETTY BUT ALLURING FACE.

YOU WILL NEVER SEX APPEAL MAX BY JUST FOCUSING ON BONES, IT'S HARMONY -- ENERGY -- THE RIGHT BLEND OF EVERYTHING SOFT AND HARD. IT'S MISUNDERSTOOD! YOU FAGGOTS HERE DON'T QUITE GET IT YET!

YOU GOTTA LOOK A SPECIFIC WAY THAT MAKES WOMEN FEEL/THINK SOMETHING ABOUT YOU IRL WHICH DEPENDS ON PHENO & HARMONY, NOT BONES OR SPECIFIC FEATURES. IT DOESN'T COME DOWN TO NUMBERS, IT'S LITERALLY COPE TO THINK SO. IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOUR FACE/LOOKS MAKES PEOPLE FEEL + YOUR ENERGY.
NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN BETWEEN ZYROS W/SEX APPEAL VS. ZYROS WITH OUT IT

View attachment 2073598

NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN BETWEEN ZYROS W/SEX APPEAL VS. ZYROS WITH OUT IT!!!
Genetics > sex appeal you can soft max how you want it still dosen have any effect. Few millimeters of bone is more valuable then sex appel you can be normie with great body and dress nice but you will be still mogged by guy whos 6,7f with Hendry Cavil face who is homeless. And it comes from normie whos 6f2 and lost his virginity at 11y old

View attachment 2073598

NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN BETWEEN ZYROS W/SEX APPEAL VS. ZYROS WITH OUT IT

View attachment 2073598

Genetics > sex appeal you can soft max how you want it still dosen have any effect. Few millimeters of bone is more valuable then sex appel you can be normie with great body and dress nice but you will be still mogged by guy whos 6,7f with Hendry Cavil face who is homeless. And it comes from normie whos 6f2 and lost his virginity at 11y old