sex is so overrated

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
most of the peoples goal in here is to fuck, most of those people who have these goals are virgins....
even worst most of the people that will spend $50k to fix their subhumanity will only feel pussy with a condom, how fucking pathetic
the only thing that feels somewhat good is head if they know how to do it right but ffs its a hassle to befriend a foid or date a foid for a barley above average feeling

i could be retarded and my nerve tolerance is high, maybe i dont feel the sensation you guys are feeling cause no way you guys are obsessing over sex this much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, N1666 and 13 others
pussy actually feels REALLY good if you didnt fap for a few weeks/months

its what we‘re supposed to feel. of course a wet, soft hole doesnt feel good if you fapped for 10 years of your lifetime with a dry hand

pussy feels special good if the girl has a well trained pelvic floor and flexes it while u fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
Everything is about sex

Except for sex itself

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, 5.5psl and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker, Sprinkles and 1 other person

its what we‘re supposed to feel. of course a wet, soft hole doesnt feel good if you fapped for 10 years of your lifetime with a dry hand

pussy feels special good if the girl has a well trained pelvic floor and flexes it while u fuck her
it gets really unconformable sometimes, alot of the time if i didnt fap or its condomless my nerves get to sensitive (especially when i hit the pelvic floor) , and when they dont it feels average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, distance decay and buflek
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
most of the peoples goal in here is to fuck, most of those people who have these goals are virgins....
even worst most of the people that will spend $50k to fix their subhumanity will only feel pussy with a condom, how fucking pathetic
the only thing that feels somewhat good is head if they know how to do it right but ffs its a hassle to befriend a foid or date a foid for a barley above average feeling

i could be retarded and my nerve tolerance is high, maybe i dont feel the sensation you guys are feeling cause no way you guys are obsessing over sex this much
I hate my feet I’ll just become disabled

sex with hqnp stacy must be ethereal

love mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and hypernormie
Looking good for self love mogs all. Being happy about yourself is the most important thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5.5psl, N1666 and 3 others
You are low t you faggot!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

@worldmog Thoughts on the matter?

The pleasure of sex is mostly in the psychological feeling of dominating someone and the visual stimulus.

Sex itself does not feel super amazing.

However even the desire to dominate women wanes the more you learn about them because that domination tends to only feel good in relation to a prize being won. Once you stop seeing them as some sort of prize, winning them loses its appeal.

That’s why our society is fucked. Long term romantic relationships with someone you find at least adequately attractive mog casual sex because peak emotions mog physical sensations.

Even the physical sensation of sucking on a big pair of titties is only good because it makes you feel the emotional comfort of being a new born baby once again.

However I am also circumcised so wtf do I know.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, wollet2, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
this thread is cope for ugly people
Devalue what you can’t have

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and wollet2
It can be awkward or great depending on the attractiveness of the person you’re fucking and their own skill in bed

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies
I have never had sex, sticking one's dick in my cousin's vagina would be great though

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker and N1666
Looking good for self love mogs all. Being happy about yourself is the most important thing.
i love how i look and cant rly look any better in my power. still feel like shit

life is a scam for gullible niggers. if youre healthy and got food and a place to live you already got 99% it doesnt get much better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, It'snotover and autistic_tendencies
this thread is cope for ugly people
Devalue what you can’t have
im not a virgin, its just overrated, the "value" is in emotional connection, not lust which actually does translate to a better relationship in the end, but the feeling its self is really overrated

Last edited:
Real, i just like the validation ion wanna go near your roast beef

I don't like the way vagina feels. Too warm and slimy, and the sensation is meh. But I have sensory issues, so maybe I'm not typical.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker