Sexting doesn't mean anything

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
If she doesn't let your dick inside her vagina eventually.

Once I matched a 6/10 girl on tinder who gave me her number very quickly. Then we were talking about our sexual fetishes and preferences for days. She even sent me pics of her legs, high heels and a video where she was sucking a banana. So I thought "wow finally a DTF girl". But the moment I asked her out for some meet-up she just started to look for excuses, then she just ignored my messages / only replied very late.

Many girls could go so far as to send you provocative pics / videos but she's probably just bored. You can only talk about ascension when she wants to meet and fuck you, period. Match dosen't mean anything. Sexting doesn't mean anything. As long as your dick is still not in her pussy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, FatmanO, badromance and 2 others
Larp?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Unless you're an 8/10, don't expect to hookup with 6/10s, you need to mog the girl by at least 2 points for her to consider hooking up tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, StudyHacks and Final82
Yea tbh nudes and sexting don’t mean shit the only thing that matters is meeting up and doing sexual shit with her preferably fucking

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Final82 and Deleted member 616
Unless you're an 8/10, don't expect to hookup with 6/10s, you need to mog the girl by at least 2 points for her to consider hooking up tbh.
That's true when it comes to tinder.

I'm just recalling my pre psl dating stories and come to realize that they highly comply with the blackpill. I was already decently redpilled back then though so I didn't hang on her too much.

Girls seriously do this shit? Send nudes to guys who they don't wanna fuck? Is this just another way they inflate their egos?

Girls seriously do this shit? Send nudes to guys who they don't wanna fuck? Is this just another way they inflate their egos?
It only happened to me once. But enough for me to realize that only real life meeting / fucking matters.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, StudyHacks and Final82
If she doesn't let your dick inside her vagina eventually.

Once I matched a 6/10 girl on tinder who gave me her number very quickly. Then we were talking about our sexual fetishes and preferences for days. She even sent me pics of her legs, high heels and a video where she was sucking a banana. So I thought "wow finally a DTF girl". But the moment I asked her out for some meet-up she just started to look for excuses, then she just ignored my messages / only replied very late.

Many girls could go so far as to send you provocative pics / videos but she's probably just bored. You can only talk about ascension when she wants to meet and fuck you, period. Match dosen't mean anything. Sexting doesn't mean anything. As long as your dick is still not in her pussy.

Yep . Nothing counts till her panties are in your hand and her legs are wide open with wet pussy staring at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Coping
It’s like how guys send shirtless snaps or flex with money or weed. It’s peacocking without being labeled a slut or a try hard

Nothing means anything these days :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yesyesyesyes.
You should never ever sext a girl, you are giving her free attention in return for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If she sects with u then she's just a whore and you've revealed her slutty nature