Sexting - process how to get nudes

Deleted member 16986

Deleted member 16986

Bronze
Fishing nudes from girls is a time consuming and subhuman activity and gives you nothing in real life as long as you don't meet the girls and fuck them.

Yet nudefishing gives a massive dopamine boost. You feel Chad when random girls show you their pussies, open their assholes for you and do things on your command.

Minimum requirements:

You must be decent looking to pull it off. Probably top 20% when it comes to face and body.

The good thing is you can pull it off as a manlet like I am myself (178) or other succesful manlets like @forevergymcelling or @Amnesia . In fact it is even easier as a manlet because your body is easier to bring in shape when you are short.

You need a good Tinder profile with Gold so you have a constant influx of girls that you add on Snapchat. On Tinder face is king and body is your biggest halo.

You need 4-5 pictures of your body in very good shape with visible abs, wide bideltoid and at least in one of those with your face visible and good looking.

You need pics of you with massive dick bulge and abs.

You need pics of yourself with big dick or even videos like the famous vid of @onnysk displaying his good looking face and big dick from ideal angle :Comfy:

And you need to be in decent shape right at the moment of sexting since many girls will ask you for live Snaps before they will send you anything.

Process of nudefishing:

To make it simple and less time consuming you message all your Tinder matches with

"You are so cute/hot, name 😍" or "you have such a hot body, name 😍" when she displays her ass/tits or a bit more modest like "I am in love with your smile, name 🥰" when the girl is looks less slutty.

Keep in mind most girls won't send nudes to anyone or are looking for LTR so you won't get a positive response most of the time. But like 20% of the girls just wait for someone to approach them in a sexual way and want to get fucked and might send nudes.

If they reply with a compliment that you also look good or sth similar you directly send a message like

"I want to see more of you 😈. Whats your Snapchat?"

Very important is to keep up the illusion that you are living close to the girl so she will think you will potentially come over the same night and fuck her after she sends out the nudes. Thatswhy you deactivate that your location is being shown in Tinder.

After you have the girls Snapchat you need to get into her head and give her the full Chad image.

To be Chad in her head you need to show off good face, body, voice, dick and eagerness to fuck.

Your first message is the most important and usually decides whether it is deal or no deal. You send something like this

"Let me give you a first impression 😉"

And you send your pic where your face and body are visible.

If she is into you you will get a compliment. If not you get ignored or blocked.

Usually they won't straight up send you sth of themselves so you send them a second pic of abs only and wait for a second compliment from her.

After this you tell her to show her more pics of herself. Not mentioning you want nudes because you will be fine with a normal pic of herself at the beginning cause your game is build on it.

In case she is asking for a live Snap you have to deliver and it has to be a good shot. One bad pic of yourself and the game is over.

If she sends you her face you send back a voice message telling her how cute/hot she is and how much you like a certain attribute.

Voice is very important and shapes your appearance in her head and brings you closer to her.

You send her another pic of your body but but not the bulge pic yet. And ask her to show more.

This is another breaking point where many girls bail out. They might like your pics but either they are not slutty enough to send their own pics or you are not Chad enough for it to happen.

Or in many cases they want to fuck and will tell you that you can see them when you meet them.

If she sends you a pic in underwear you are on a good way and the odds to see her pussy are good.

You reply with another voice message how hot she is and ask her to send a voice message.

When she sends the voice message you send her another voice message how sexy her voice is.

Then you send your bulge pic and tell her how much she turns you in via voice.

She will most likely like the pic and you can ask for a pic of her ass.

You escalate the game further and further with voice messages until she wants to see your dick and then she will send a pic or snap of her pussy.

You must always compliment her and ask for more pics/snaps and deliver a pic/snap once in a while so you are Chad on her mind.

Many girls like to hear you saying how you would fuck them from behind, spank their ass etc. Record it on voice it turns them on.

Good places to nudefish:

Australia with very easy girls and same for NZ, Belarus and Russia cause girls look insane but are high inhib to send nudes, Latin America with low inhib girls. Also Austrian girls look good and send nudes unlike in Germany jfl. I recommend Salzburg. African countries are easy too and so is China but the girls are not my type.

My favorite is FRANCE with cities like Lyon, Toulose, Bordeaux. They look decent and so many girls there are dtf and send nudes it is crazy.

Places that are hard are Germany, UK, Italy. Ugly girls and Chad only and also too many looking for LTR.

Sticky this @Preston @tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Sny, Copemaxxing and 20 others
Good thread, sadly 80% of the people here are Asian so small dick, small frame, short, ugly, it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Daniel Plainview, onnysk and 5 others
bro I want pussy fuck nudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, thereallegend, Amnesia and 8 others
5kunkuf6ktq41.gif

Attachments

• 43D047E9-08D8-4E54-9F6D-E6892AC733C1.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
Tagging coomers that should improve their game

@Anstrum95
@germanlooks
@Copemaxxing
@EasternRightWinger15
@SMESH
@misterstabone
@realrob
@geezcel they love when you say them you want theme to sit on your face I tried it jfl
@Xangsane
@one job away
@Chadeep
@Elvisandreaa
@Benevolent no idea whether it worksw with diffuse NW7 :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, onnysk, fjor2096 and 3 others
im entp-t , what about you...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
bro I want pussy fuck nudes
This ^^ nudes are pointless especially if you haven’t smashed yet

Chicks will send nudes just for attention & will never fuck you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Prettyboy
If she sends you her face you send back a voice message telling her how cute/hot she is and how much you like a certain attribute.

Voice is very important and shapes your appearance in her head and brings you closer to her.

You escalate the game further and further with voice messages until she wants to see your dick and then she will send a pic or snap of her pussy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Madhate, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
hurr durr wall of text, bob n vagene is the game

• JFL
so basically just be chad lmao.

Bro i literally dont care about nudes, if i was chad and i was horny, id just go out to fuck girls. IDK maybe you are so full of dopamine from being able to do that at this point, that you consider that too much of a hassel and rather just jerk off to photos or videos of girls than actually fuck them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and Deleted member 16986
There is no point in getting nudes unless it's from someone you know irl. Like nudes from a hot teacher/neighbor or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others
I didn't call it nudefishing when I dated and they would send me such as a way to entice and lock this cock down. I considered it normal as per the dating ritual. Only later, after stumbling onto these forums, did I realize how exceptional I was in the dating ceremonies. It is what it is.

• +1
sick man uglysmile, CEO of Tinder fishing as a soft-maxed normie, mirin
the famous vid of @ /data/avatars/s/0/765.jpg?1627642483 @onnysk displaying his good looking face and big dick from ideal angle
@onnysk elab :feelswhat:
There is no point in getting nudes unless it's from someone you know irl.
that's the exception though, most girls that send you nudes will be down to fuck in my experience. so this can be a good way to make her horny and set up a ONS

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 16986
Good shit, OP.
I’m glad you don’t live to your avi

• JFL
that's the exception though, most girls that send you nudes will be down to fuck in my experience. so this can be a good way to make her horny and set up a ONS
It’s still counterintuitive IMO & does nothing for me lol

tldr or vocaroo? im illiterate

I don't care about some random subpar womens nudes

it gets no ltr with an girl you are attracted to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: evap0 and Deleted member 16986
Tales from Stacie's bedroom
Fuck you Chad, tell me how to increase bideltoid instead

Good thread, sadly 80% of the people here are Asian so small dick, small frame, short, ugly, it’s over
but but but, on the survery over 50% of this forum is white and have an above average penis size!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
The girl is chasing the validation. so if u keep validating her at the start with half nudes, she might not feel the need to send full nudes. what do u think about not really validating much until u get the full nudes

I remember once some girl was sending me nudes and then i said stop trying to get validation off me. and then she literally begged for like 5 minutes GIVE ME VALIDATION PLEASE crazy bitches

There are easier ways...

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, onnysk and Zeruel
This ^^ nudes are pointless especially if you haven’t smashed yet

Kinda crazy how nudes’ value depreciated. Facebook brought holiday bikini pics of girls you know, snapchat made fishing for nudes a child’s play

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
who gives a fuck about nudes

Tagging coomers that should improve their game

@Anstrum95
@germanlooks
@Copemaxxing
@EasternRightWinger15
@SMESH
@misterstabone
@realrob
@geezcel they love when you say them you want theme to sit on your face I tried it jfl
@Xangsane
@one job away
@Chadeep
@Elvisandreaa
@Benevolent no idea whether it worksw with diffuse NW7 :feelsuhh:
if ur on that list its over for u🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 16986
Fishing nudes from girls is a time consuming and subhuman activity and gives you nothing in real life as long as you don't meet the girls and fuck them.

Yet nudefishing gives a massive dopamine boost. You feel Chad when random girls show you their pussies, open their assholes for you and do things on your command.

Minimum requirements:

You must be decent looking to pull it off. Probably top 20% when it comes to face and body.

The good thing is you can pull it off as a manlet like I am myself (178) or other succesful manlets like @forevergymcelling or @Amnesia . In fact it is even easier as a manlet because your body is easier to bring in shape when you are short.

You need a good Tinder profile with Gold so you have a constant influx of girls that you add on Snapchat. On Tinder face is king and body is your biggest halo.

You need 4-5 pictures of your body in very good shape with visible abs, wide bideltoid and at least in one of those with your face visible and good looking.

You need pics of yourself with big dick or even videos like the famous vid of @onnysk displaying his good looking face and big dick from ideal angle :Comfy:

And you need to be in decent shape right at the moment of sexting since many girls will ask you for live Snaps before they will send you anything.

Process of nudefishing:

To make it simple and less time consuming you message all your Tinder matches with

"You are so cute/hot, name 😍" or "you have such a hot body, name 😍" when she displays her ass/tits or a bit more modest like "I am in love with your smile, name 🥰" when the girl is looks less slutty.

Keep in mind most girls won't send nudes to anyone or are looking for LTR so you won't get a positive response most of the time. But like 20% of the girls just wait for someone to approach them in a sexual way and want to get fucked and might send nudes.

If they reply with a compliment that you also look good or sth similar you directly send a message like

Very important is to keep up the illusion that you are living close to the girl so she will think you will potentially come over the same night and fuck her after she sends out the nudes. Thatswhy you deactivate that your location is being shown in Tinder.

After you have the girls Snapchat you need to get into her head and give her the full Chad image.

To be Chad in her head you need to show off good face, body, voice, dick and eagerness to fuck.

Your first message is the most important and usually decides whether it is deal or no deal. You send something like this

If she is into you you will get a compliment. If not you get ignored or blocked.

Usually they won't straight up send you sth of themselves so you send them a second pic of abs only and wait for a second compliment from her.

After this you tell her to show her more pics of herself. Not mentioning you want nudes because you will be fine with a normal pic of herself at the beginning cause your game is build on it.

In case she is asking for a live Snap you have to deliver and it has to be a good shot. One bad pic of yourself and the game is over.

You send her another pic of your body but but not the bulge pic yet. And ask her to show more.

This is another breaking point where many girls bail out. They might like your pics but either they are not slutty enough to send their own pics or you are not Chad enough for it to happen.

Or in many cases they want to fuck and will tell you that you can see them when you meet them.

If she sends you a pic in underwear you are on a good way and the odds to see her pussy are good.

You reply with another voice message how hot she is and ask her to send a voice message.

When she sends the voice message you send her another voice message how sexy her voice is.

You must always compliment her and ask for more pics/snaps and deliver a pic/snap once in a while so you are Chad on her mind.

Many girls like to hear you saying how you would fuck them from behind, spank their ass etc. Record it on voice it turns them on.

Good places to nudefish:

Australia with very easy girls and same for NZ, Belarus and Russia cause girls look insane but are high inhib to send nudes, Latin America with low inhib girls. Also Austrian girls look good and send nudes unlike in Germany jfl. I recommend Salzburg. African countries are easy too and so is China but the girls are not my type.

My favorite is FRANCE with cities like Lyon, Toulose, Bordeaux. They look decent and so many girls there are dtf and send nudes it is crazy.

Places that are hard are Germany, UK, Italy. Ugly girls and Chad only and also too many looking for LTR.

Just make sure you have sent your Chad face first

Minimum requirements:

Process of nudefishing:

Good places to nudefish:

you know dick pics are gay right? Legit that is shit homosexuals do. Did you know tinder is based off of grindr (a gay dating site). Don't get me wrong women don't want a micropenis but obsessing over dick size is shit faggots do.:ROFLMAO: A lot of porn producers are gay and project their fantasies onto straight porn they produce.