Sexual Market Values of Females

slime

slime

Just another man.
Introduction
I want a way to quantify the worth of a specific female. This is done with the idea of the girl being completely average for her race. White females are the golden standard for this calculation.
The Values
1 White Female = 1 White Female
1 Black Female = 0.01 White Female
1 Hispanic Female = 0.5 White Female
1 Asian Female = 0.1 White Female
1 Indian Female = 0.05 White Female
1 Native American Female = 0.25 White Female
1 Arab Female = 0.25 White Female
1 Slavic Female = 0.7 White Female
1 Jewish Female = 2 White Females
In Conclusion
This will help us determine what constitutes a slay or not. Example: In order to have one slay with black women you need to have sex with a 100 different average black females. This is equivalent to having sex with a white female once.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, EckhartTollemaxx, Zygos4Life and 12 others
Translation: I'm obsessed with white women

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, hebbewem, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
All I want is a thick latina to fart on my face

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Bui and Deleted member 1774
Translation: I am ashamed my only slays are with ethnic females and I have to compensate by calling another person obsessed.

If you prefer ethnic females that is okay but you have to realize they are not equivalent. You can have sex with as many Tyqueesha's as you want but I will continue to have sex with my beautiful Italian and Germanic babes. It is about quality not quantity.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
who isnt/wasnt at one point ?

Everyone denying is coping

caucasoid is world leading and especially east asians are obsessed with caucasoids

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and slime
jew only counts double if you anal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
non white foids are not humans

• JFL
care to explain?
Jews have higher status than whites on average and are more connected. Plus they are generally smarter and have larger breasts. Jews can utilize two identities (White and or Jewish) so it counts for double.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2846
Translation: I am ashamed my only slays are with ethnic females and I have to compensate by calling another person obsessed.

If you prefer ethnic females that is okay but you have to realize they are not equivalent. You can have sex with as many Tyqueesha's as you want but I will continue to have sex with my beautiful Italian and Germanic babes. It is about quality not quantity.
The difference between my post and your post is...

I have a basis for what I wrote. Many threads you make reek of white woman obsession and being desperate to have them whilst putting them on an extremely high pedestal.

A hot Latina or Brazilian girl who is good-looking mogs the average looking white girl. Yet, your obsession says their value is high not taking into account their features or discrepancies between the girls.

That alone just shows how obsessed you are with race alone.

Bonus: A telltale sign to find out if a poster is deathnik - Constant white women worship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, BigChinHispanic, toolateforme and 1 other person
Jews have higher status than whites on average and are more connected. Plus they are generally smarter and have larger breasts. Jews can utilize two identities (White and or Jewish) so it counts for double.

Thats retarded as fuck. A real jew isn't white.

The difference between my post and your post is...

I have a basis for what I wrote. Many threads you make reek of white woman obsession and being desperate to have them whilst putting them on an extremely high pedestal.

A hot Latina or Brazilian girl who is good-looking mogs the average looking white girl. Yet, your obsession says their value is high not taking into account their features or discrepancies between the girls.

That alone just shows how obsessed you are with race alone.

Bonus: A telltale sign to find out of a poster is deathnik - Constant white women worship
If you could read I said this only applies to the average female for each race, PSL will have to be adjusted from there. It is similar to how an attractive ethnic can get mogged by an above average white because of appeal. Learn before you speak boy. Also I believe that Jewish women are the best type of women, which is why I made them worth two white women.
Thats retarded as fuck. A real jew isn't white.
You have been ignored.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
also, if that accent doesn't give you a softy, you are confirmed high-t

• +1
Reactions: slime
If you could read I said this only applies to the average female for each race, PSL will have to be adjusted from there. It is similar to how an attractive ethnic can get mogged by an above average white because of appeal. Learn before you speak boy. Also I believe that Jewish women are the best type of women, which is why I made them worth two white women.

You have been ignored.
I read what u wrote...It's retarded either way

U gonna say the only way a Latina girl can be preferred over an average white girl is if she looks TWICE as good?? Really??

In real life...If a slightly better looking cute Latina girl tried to court you over an average white girl...You would go to her instantly and u know it...

Unless you held some type of special moral values that put white women on a pedestal for no reason. In which case it would indeed be white women worship
who isnt/wasnt at one point ?

Everyone denying is coping

caucasoid is world leading and especially east asians are obsessed with caucasoids
Slime alt cope

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Slavic women should be higher. They look white to me as well.

Average Slavic female mogs average Germanic female. That is the experience I got from browsing tinder in different world countries.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Average Slavic female mogs average Germanic female. That is the experience I got from browsing tinder in different world countries.
View attachment 181716
Slavic women have shorter pussies and blow up after 27.
I read what u wrote...It's retarded either way

U gonna say the only way a Latina girl can be preferred over an average white girl is if she looks TWICE as good?? Really??

In real life...If a slightly better looking cute Latina girl tried to court you over an average white girl...You would go to her instantly and u know it...

Unless you held some type of special moral values that put white women on a pedestal for no reason. In which case it would indeed be white women worship

Slime alt cope
I am not attracted to ethnic Latina women. I want my children to be the same skin color as mine, so I value that. Also, the value would increase exponentially when compared.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3328
WHAT SLAVIC IS SUPREME WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAVIC FOIDS SHOUDL BE 1.5 OF REGULAR WHITE FOIDS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3328
If OP has 3 white females, two black females, a hispanic female & a jewish female, How many jewish females does OP have in total?

[Show your workings]

• JFL

View attachment 181716
Is kate li slavic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, toolateforme and Deleted member 3328

View attachment 181716

most of them have square heads

Slavic women have shorter pussies and blow up after 27.

I am not attracted to ethnic Latina women. I want my children to be the same skin color as mine, so I value that. Also, the value would increase exponentially when compared.
Fair enough - but this definitely concludes that this is based heavily on subjectivity and your personal preference for white women: rather than rooted in actual reality.

Irl most men just go for the cutest girl. Horny men don't give a shit what race they are as most men are lucky to get a decent looking girl to begin with (The vast majority)

If OP has 3 white females, two black females, a hispanic female & a jewish female, How many jewish females does OP have in total?

[Show your workings]
3x1
2x0.01
=
5,52 /2
2, 76

He has 2 jewish females + 0.76
jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 1862 and slime
Fair enough - but this definitely concludes that this is based heavily on subjectivity and your personal preference for white women: rather than rooted in actual reality.

Irl most men just go for the cutest girl. Horny men don't give a shit what race they are as most men are lucky to get a decent looking girl to begin with (The vast majority)
I guess but most men in the west think like myself when it comes to women.

The average white girl (Western European ancestry) has a flat bum, no tits and an average face. Your worship of them is retarded and not based on truth.

Latinas and Slavic girls mog the shit out of white girls.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3299
3x1
2x0.01
=
5,52 /2
2, 76

He has 2 jewish females + 0.76
jfl
fucking slayer gg

trick question tho, all the females left OP cus he's a fucking loser so he actually has 0

• Love it
Terrible thread

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
The average white girl (Western European ancestry) has a flat bum, no tits and an average face. Your worship of them is retarded and not based on truth.

Latinas and Slavic girls mog the shit out of white girls.
You are an enemy to The Secret Society. You have been blocked do not view my threads anymore. Not only do you stalk my profile by you attempt to harass me in my own threads when I have made it clear we are not friendly. Begone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and toolateforme
  • +1
You are an enemy to The Secret Society. You have been blocked do not view my threads anymore. Not only do you stalk my profile by you attempt to harass me in my own threads when I have made it clear we are not friendly. Begone.
You’re a useless waste of space. Rope immediately

GOOD LOOKING GIRL= 1
NOT GOOD LOOKING GIRL= 0

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 2634
is @slime currently the worst poster?
yes
care to elaborate ?
no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Petsmart and toolateforme
is @slime currently the worst poster?
yes
care to elaborate ?
no
You post idiotic nonsense in my thread? Ignored.

Lmfao I love this dudes post :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This is kinda accurate not gonna lie

• +1
THE SECRET SOCIETY

I just like woman man

Only ever slept with white, Never had an opportunity with other ethnicity

Slime never disappoints. Banger thread.

• +1
254F03A0 8775 499D BA1B 200E2823F82D

1 Italian female = 100 copecausian females