Sharp Canine Teeth are a Halo

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
@Fuk and I are making guides and posts about different types of halos, why they are a halo, and how you can achieve them. This is our first post.

——————————————————————

Teeth are an underrated part of looks. Not just the smile, but also the size and shape of certain teeth. Especially the canine teeth.

Scientists think that canine teeth may have originated for sex. Sharp canines are associated with meat eating animals such as loins, tigers, bears, etc. All these animals have sharp canines. Having sharp canines is a very animalistic and masculine feature to have.

Sharp teeth—> deadlier bite—> more effective killer—> keeps her (and the offspring) safe

If a woman notices you have sharp canines, she will automatically see you as more masculine and animalistic. Once she notices it is, it will change her sexual perspective of you for the better.

How to get sharp canines: veneers.

This is a very easy and quick way to shoot up your sexual value. It will not affect your PSL, but it is something that is very minor, but noticed, will change her perception of you for the better.

You can pick and chose what veneers you want. Here is a good website for visuals.

There is a small town in Mexico called Los Algodones which has over 350 dentistry practices. All the places are VERY cheap and you very reliable. You can get veneers for very cheap. The town is a cosmetic mecca because it’s very close to the California-Mexico border. There are clinics in the town that serve more than 10,000 clinics (80% Americans) a YEAR, just to give you an idea that this town isn’t so “oh it’s in Mexico and it’s cheap so it must be shitty.”

7C7A4D98 C96F 432F 94C3 7B8D97805C13
008ABAA1 1EBD 4D7C 9B78 204425D8BB54

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Chadelite and 7 others
9BBCA869 4342 45E7 ABB1 26C1FC93BE7F

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Jhon Smith and SoyGune

post canines

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
My left side has sharp tips both top and bottom my right side ones r pretty flat tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
This is a legit halo. Legitely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, Chadelite and 1 other person
these infinitesimal improvements have an extremely minor impact on attraction, but when you add a lot of them up the nest effect and multipliers are significantly appearance boosting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mateusz74, EdwardCullen and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
these infinitesimal improvements have an extremely minor impact on attraction, but when you add a lot of them up the nest effect and multipliers are significantly appearance boosting.
Yes, if you aren’t born a Chad you need to maximize every feature you can. This will not only get you more female validation and attention, but will also make your life better and more enjoyable.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
We all want sharp canine!

• +1
Thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Finally one of the positive features people mention that I actually have
but sadly its as insignificant as this

good thread tho

• +1
Reactions: violentino, AscendingHero, IWantToMax and 2 others
@Fuk and I are making guides and posts about different types of halos, why they are a halo, and how you can achieve them. This is our first post.

——————————————————————

Teeth are an underrated part of looks. Not just the smile, but also the size and shape of certain teeth. Especially the canine teeth.

Scientists think that canine teeth may have originated for sex. Sharp canines are associated with meat eating animals such as loins, tigers, bears, etc. All these animals have sharp canines. Having sharp canines is a very animalistic and masculine feature to have.

Sharp teeth—> deadlier bite—> more effective killer—> keeps her (and the offspring) safe

If a woman notices you have sharp canines, she will automatically see you as more masculine and animalistic. Once she notices it is, it will change her sexual perspective of you for the better.

This is a very easy and quick way to shoot up your sexual value. It will not affect your PSL, but it is something that is very minor, but noticed, will change her perception of you for the better.

You can pick and chose what veneers you want. Here is a good website for visuals.

There is a small town in Mexico called Los Algodones which has over 350 dentistry practices. All the places are VERY cheap and you very reliable. You can get veneers for very cheap. The town is a cosmetic mecca because it’s very close to the California-Mexico border. There are clinics in the town that serve more than 10,000 clinics (80% Americans) a YEAR, just to give you an idea that this town isn’t so “oh it’s in Mexico and it’s cheap so it must be shitty.”

View attachment 207415View attachment 207416
I thought having these vampire fangs for canines were a huge failo, bless my Scottish genes!

• +1
Finally one of the positive features people mention that I actually have
but sadly its as insignificant as this

good thread tho
And your protruding mouth lol. It’s still better to have them than to not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3962
I thought having these vampire fangs for canines were a huge failo, bless my Scottish genes!
Women love vampires bro idk why but they really do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Yes, if you aren’t born a Chad you need to maximize every feature you can
no one is born chad, though you are born with the genetic potential to be one or not. These chads underwent proper development where each and every one of these infinitesimals were achieved in an orderly fashion, significantly multiplying their appearance and idk, but I think this may be the answer as to how to achieve harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, AscendingHero and Deleted member 3962

——————————————————————

What is your opinion on overbites though? Mine look like rabbit teeth and give me a neotonus look (is that how you spell it?).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
What is your opinion on overbites though? Mine look like rabbit teeth and give me a neotonus look (is that how you spell it?).
How bad is it? i would need pics too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
Women love vampires bro idk why but they really do
Well, I like female vampires, so I understand why foids like vampires as well.

• JFL
  • +1
no one is born chad, though you are born with the genetic potential to be one or not. These chads underwent proper development where each and every one of these infinitesimals were achieved in an orderly fashion, significantly multiplying their appearance and idk, but I think this may be the answer as to how to achieve harmony.
Ill try to think of easy infinitesimal halos to get and make threads on them

if u have suggestions lmk

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Anything rabbit = DOM asf

• JFL
It doesn't seem to have a negative effect on me, women commented that it's adorable. But we all know that means adorable in an animal way, most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
Ill try to think of easy infinitesimal halos to get and make threads on them

if u have suggestions lmk
yeah,

LET FUK OR I KNOW IF YOU HAVE AN SMALL ACHIEVABLE HALOS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
My smile just fucking sucks, one of my worst features... i dont have narrow palate since i can see 8 or 10 teeth or even more idk, but it still looks narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
My smile just fucking sucks, one of my worst features... i dont have narrow palate since i can see 8 or 10 teeth or even more idk, but it still looks narrow
Do you have a recessed maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I won't send pics for now because my cortisol levels would skyrocket if I did. Hell, I barely even look in the mirror at all.

• +1
yeah,

Positive tilted ends of mouth thing? Idk what to call it but it might be obvious to most

i'm honestly just fishing for more small insignificant halos I can say that I have

• JFL
Do you have a recessed maxilla?

I dont think so, i got a recessed chin from profile, but my maxilla looks average at worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3202
Just vampiremaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3962
i'm actually serious about this one and not just fishing
its not a trait I have

Attached earlobes = Aesthetic asf

Or is this beyond the point of retardation?
yeah,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
This is kind of retarded ngl. Even if it is a halo, it is like an additional 0.001psl boost. A woman will recognize a chad from a long distance away, not going through the trouble of trying to see if they have any sharp canine teeth

I don't know if one of my canines is sharp or if it's simply eroded, guess I'll leave it be after getting my teeth straightened
Teeth

——————————————————————

sad dentist polish my canine when i get braces i really regret getting braces when i was 14

But I never smile to prevent nasolabial folds, my teeth are hardly ever visible

lol canine teeth don't count for shit if the rest of your teeth are crooked

women are already used to dogs so ofc they are gonna need their man to have fangs so he can bite their pussy as hard as the dog does

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
I have 4 of them, 3 very sharp like vampire

Had canines when I was younger until my shitty bite wore them away. Always sort out your teeth issues when you are younger, bite is everything.

Had canines when I was younger until my shitty bite wore them away. Always sort out your teeth issues when you are younger, bite is everything.
what do you mean it wore them away? what bite problem did you have?

what do you mean it wore them away? what bite problem did you have?
I had a floating bite, no real set resting position, front to back, left to right, my mouth never had enough room so me teeth contacts were all over the place. My mouth is a shitshow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back