She is a virgin she said A VIRGIN jfl screw this gay earth, i can't escape the blackpill

Update:

After my love for her has turned to disgust, i pressed her for more details the following night and she said she made him wait one month, a "long" time because "she is not that kind of girl" and then one night after dinner "it happened" in his car :feelswhy:, i will never get that image out of my head, i wish i never asked :feelscry:

also she admitted there was also one guy before him JFL :feelswah: and that they fucked her multiple times while they were dating so it wasn't just a one time thing as she implied during the first talk :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i wonder how many they actually are, though i won't press anymore since this is the most i can take.

That same night she started telling me how our late night talks turn her on and started asking me if i feel the sexual tension between us and if the clothes she has been wearing have "had an effect" on me, pretty much trying to seduce me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

So i sat her down and told her we were not compatible and should cease all communication from that day onward

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Michael Myers
Agreed, the thoughts of the cunt slapping her ass, spitting on he face and rubbing his dick on her vagina and putting it in her ass is torturing me :feelswhy: but it is slowly killing the attraction as well so there is that
fuck bro :feelsrope:

Stfu:lul::lul::lul::lul:Virgin marriage is irrelevant for men. As long as you give no foid commitment before you marry, you're good. Virgin marriage is for women.
nope its not irrelevant for men, its just as relevant. of course its different if a man is not a virgin because he was married before.
Sexual activity effects men and women differently, for men it is as important if not more important than food, water, and air, and effects us as just as much.

For women, it is very personal and emotional, and they are biologically designed to pairbond with 1 mate, and 1 mate only. You increase the number higher than 1, and you get this.
View attachment 1274613View attachment 1274615View attachment 1274616View attachment 1274617View attachment 1274618View attachment 1274621View attachment 1274622View attachment 1274623View attachment 1274624View attachment 1274625
it doesnt affect men and women differently. men and women arent different species. it affects people the same way. its just cope to think it wont affect men the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
Update:

After my love for her has turned to disgust, i pressed her for more details the following night and she said she made him wait one month, a "long" time because "she is not that kind of girl" and then one night after dinner "it happened" in his car :feelswhy:, i will never get that image out of my head, i wish i never asked :feelscry:

also she admitted there was also one guy before him JFL :feelswah: and that they fucked her multiple times while they were dating so it wasn't just a one time thing as she implied during the first talk :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i wonder how many they actually are, though i won't press anymore since this is the most i can take.

That same night she started telling me how our late night talks turn her on and started asking me if i feel the sexual tension between us and if the clothes she has been wearing have "had an effect" on me, pretty much trying to seduce me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

So i sat her down and told her we were not compatible and should cease all communication from that day onward
im sorry to hear that brother, im sure that was tough to deal with but you did the right thing. its easier said than done but moving on is the best course of action. you are a good person so i hope you get a good person too.

also why tf did she claim being a virgin when she clearly isnt one with the other guy she did it with a couple of times? wtf.

• +1
nope its not irrelevant for men, its just as relevant. of course its different if a man is not a virgin because he was married before.

it doesnt affect men and women differently. men and women arent different species. it affects people the same way. its just cope to think it wont affect men the same.
Yes it does, you have no idea how biology works, stay in your lane double digit IQ cel.

Yes it does, you have no idea how biology works, stay in your lane double digit IQ cel.
keep coping you utter retard, it affects people the same regardless of gender.

keep coping you utter retard, it affects people the same regardless of gender.
You literally replied to data that shows otherwise directly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You literally replied to data that shows otherwise directly.
what data? i have turned my images off so i cant see shit, not even your avi

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
what data? i have turned my images off so i cant see shit, not even your avi
Bruh, the post you replied to shows data of the effects of all the claims I made.

Also, from what I remember aswell, men only start having the same negative effects as women, once you hit a bodycount of 7 as a man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bruh, the post you replied to shows data of the effects of all the claims I made.

Also, from what I remember aswell, men only start having the same negative effects as women, once you hit a bodycount of 7 as a man.
i cant see any data if its in the form of pics lol. and i really dont think its true that it doesnt affect men. i think you are confusing loyalty with negative effects. like yeh men are more loyal unlike women but pair bonding is also ruined for men except it is the loyalty that men have that makes them stay with the partner, but if theres an opportunity that arises that the man can be with someone whos better then he would go for it in a heartbeat

Nope, cope, it affects men differently, we can still form emotional connections. In the study they did, men did not have shorter marriages or higher risk of divorce, women did lol.

im sorry to hear that brother, im sure that was tough to deal with but you did the right thing. its easier said than done but moving on is the best course of action. you are a good person so i hope you get a good person too.

also why tf did she claim being a virgin when she clearly isnt one with the other guy she did it with a couple of times? wtf.
Thank you for the kind words man

She said she didn't let them vaginally penetrate her so she is still a virgin :feelsuhh:

tbh i personally doubt she didn't let them vaginally penetrate her, if it was a 1 time thing then MAYBE she could control herself but she said she had MULTIPLE sessions with each guy, I don't think you can rub your vagina on the dick 5+ times and not put it in, the temptation would be too strong then add the anal, oral...etc and your horniness would be far too great to withstand penetration

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am with him on this one, it is one of the reasons i decided not to have sex before marriage

Sources:

1. Epidemiological evidence

" results of the present study indicate a negative correlation between marital satisfaction and number of premarital sexual partners. This correlation was significant for both men (Spearman rs =−.342, p=.028) and women (Spearman rs =−.339, p=.030)"

"men who had cohabitation experience had significantly lower MSS scores, than those, who had never cohabited before marriage"

The problem with this study is the slightly small sample size, yet conclusions can still be drawn to some degree...

" Results indicate that for every additional premarital sexual partner an individual has, not including the marital sexual partner, the likelihood that they will say their current marital sexual relationship is extremely satisfying versus only being moderately satisfying goes down 3.9%. Additionally, when running models separately for males and females, the male model was more significant at 5.3%. The female model approached significance."

2. Linking Epidemiological evidence to biology

"if both the oxytocin and vasopressin receptors were blocked then social preferences disappeared and both males and females showed a significant reduction in social contact (Cho et al., 1999). These experiments supported the broader notion that oxytocin was not simply a female reproductive hormone, acting on the uterus or breast or facilitating maternal behavior (Pedersen and Prange, 1979; Keverne and Kendrick, 1992). Oxytocin also was capable of increasing sociality in both sexes. If there was a hormone of “love,” then oxytocin was a prime candidate, and the study of peptide pathways in pair bonding in prairie voles was an opportunity to test this hypothesis (Carter, 1998)." - hence oxytocin has similar pair-bonding social functionality in BOTH males and females

"Both males and females are affected by oxytocin and vasopressin (Carter, 2017)"
"it appears that networks regulated by oxytocin and vasopressin function together with other molecules to facilitate pair bonding."
"Oxytocin injected into the central nervous system facilitated partner preferences in female (Williams et al., 1994) and male (Cho et al., 1999) prairie voles"
"Mating facilitates pair bond formation (Williams et al., 1992), and also releases oxytocin (Carter, 1992; Ross et al., 2009b)."- hence pair bonding in males and females is mediated by the SAME molecules

"Mated males eventually also reject unfamiliar females, even when the females are sexually receptive, helping to preserve the pair bond. These behaviors highlight the dual role of vasopressin in the formation and maintenance of social bonds. Males simultaneously engage in selective and enduring affiliative behavior with their female partner, while also engaging in selective and enduring aggressive behavior toward non-partners. The synchrony and balance between these two sets of selective behaviors may be vital for maintaining a socially monogamous system" - male biology is hard wired for monogamous relationships

3. Linking it to Evolution
First i must say sexual behavior like all behavior is affected by social, environmental and biological factors what we should/are made/have evolved to do may not be what we actually do as individuals and as a collective (some people kill themselves even though we are biologically wired to survive, some people hurt themselves even though pain is an evolutionary stimulus to have us avoid the thing that caused it...etc)

Our brains have been hard wired for monogamy a long time ago, the reasons are many:

1. Entire villages have been decimated by STDs back in the day resulting in social (slut-shaming) and natural (hypergamous people and their partners literally die from STDs before they reproduce) pressures against it.
2. Hypergamous males are less attentive to the sea of offspring and partners they had due to their decreased pair-bonding capacity and due to them having too many partners and offspring and since they could not play the role of the family protector most families die and the offspring that do survive never grow up with a protector figure to teach them how to hunt and survive the dangerous wildrness...etc so they also eventually die
3. We used to live in an environment of scarcity rather than abundance and hypergamous males could not provide proper nutrition for their offspring due to having too many and hence they would die

all these pressures meant that monogamous individuals with the pair-bonding system coded into their brains would survive while the others would die due to the tremendous survival advantage and hence monogamy is what we were meant to do

Can't be assed to source this tbh you can pretty much find all of this and more in any textbook

5. Personal comment
The studies you linked prior are epidemiological in nature, just so we are all on the same page, the reason in large part as to why females have less stable marriages with more sexual partners is that their brain secretes less oxytocin as the number of sexual partners increases making them less capable of pair bonding with their future husbands

both females and males have biologically similar bonding mechanisms (though males have more vasopressin for increased aggressiveness and male guarding) as i proved above so i find it odd why people would think things are different for males.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nope, cope, it affects men differently, we can still form emotional connections. In the study they did, men did not have shorter marriages or higher risk of divorce, women did lol.
yes we can form emotional connections but so can women, the problem is that these emotional connections are never as strong as they should be. men are lucky enough to be loyal which is something women lack, this is the only difference but neither two genders pair bonding ability is working as it should be once they start having casual sex
Thank you for the kind words man

She said she didn't let them vaginally penetrate her so she is still a virgin :feelsuhh:

tbh i personally doubt she didn't let them vaginally penetrate her, if it was a 1 time thing then MAYBE she could control herself but she said she had MULTIPLE sessions with each guy, I don't think you can rub your vagina on the dick 5+ times and not put it in, the temptation would be too strong then add the anal, oral...etc and your horniness would be far too great to withstand penetration
youre welcome bro.

and yeah youre right, she is just trying to do damage control, the chances of her being honest about it is <1%, the fact that shes saying its been multiple sessions with the guys makes it very unlikely. chances are she likes you and wants to make it seem shes still a virgin so you can be with her anyway. honestly bro theres too many red flags here and you should move on like you said you would. it hurts i can understand but you deserve way better.

• So Sad
yes we can form emotional connections but so can women, the problem is that these emotional connections are never as strong as they should be. men are lucky enough to be loyal which is something women lack, this is the only difference but neither two genders pair bonding ability is working as it should be once they start having casual sex
No men are not affected by casual sex. You have a weak mindset. We must oppress women. START NOW

fuckkkkkkbne me i’m e

She is not a virgin then, in fact, from what I remember, girls who have done other types of sex other than vaginal penetration, and claim to be virgins have even worse long term pairbonding rates aswell. She deserves to be stoned, don't marry her.
26EE1F5F B798 445F 9E2A CF355C61D7A7

Sexual activity effects men and women differently, for men it is as important if not more important than food, water, and air, and effects us as just as much.

For women, it is very personal and emotional, and they are biologically designed to pairbond with 1 mate, and 1 mate only. You increase the number higher than 1, and you get this.
View attachment 1274613View attachment 1274615View attachment 1274616View attachment 1274617View attachment 1274618View attachment 1274621View attachment 1274622View attachment 1274623View attachment 1274624View attachment 1274625
Hiveminds, bro.