She likes me and never rejected me in the first place :)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
JFL i was almost planning sui yesterday. today i saw her and she was giving me so much IOI. then when i bumped into her somewhere alone ,i said "hi" formally,

she said "heyyy, how are you?" very friendly and in a sweet way. no way u would say sth like that to someone u just rejected. she kept giving IOI throughout the day. i wrote my number on a paper to give it to her but never got the chance. i had the chance but i'm still shy around her and it was risky.

i said im fine thanks btw and moved on.

then i went from suifueled abused dog despair mode to

in matter of a minute.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, ReadBooksEveryday, Primalsplit and 5 others
Never give ur number to a foid type shit u need to get hers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Klasik01, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Hernan
:feelshehe: Hm looks like the botb threads are actually helpful. Even more helpful to the actual writer of it

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
کیرم دهنت بی شوخی

• WTF
Reactions: Psychophilly
Never give ur number to a foid type shit u need to get hers

Always best to give than receive

This is the only way to truly confirm interest, which is whether or not she messages you

Saves you from wasting time messaging her only to later find out she has little interest

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly
JFL i was almost planning sui yesterday. today i saw her and she was giving me so much IOI. then when i bumped into her somewhere alone ,i said "hi" formally,

she said "heyyy, how are you?" very friendly and in a sweet way. no way u would say sth like that to someone u just rejected. she kept giving IOI throughout the day. i wrote my number on a paper to give it to her but never got the chance. i had the chance but i'm still shy around her and it was risky.

i said im fine thanks btw and moved on.

then i went from suifueled abused dog despair mode to

in matter of a minute.

Nigga you're gonna get played.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cadee and Psychophilly
Nigga you're gonna get played.
turns out she has BF or she is already dating the chad at work. the chad at work told me she is gf of his friend.
they talk and IOI each other a lot at work. she don't even look me in the eye anymore.
i legit cried 10 min ago and want to think about suicide rest of the day. maybe i do it, i just dont want to live anymore im tired of rejection.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
This will never happen to me

turns out she has BF or she is already dating the chad at work. the chad at work told me she is gf of his friend.
they talk and IOI each other a lot at work. she don't even look me in the eye anymore.
i legit cried 10 min ago and want to think about suicide rest of the day. maybe i do it, i just dont want to live anymore im tired of rejection.
Lol. Yea. Sounded like she was trying to be nice/polite tbh. Maybe even scared. :feelskek: :lul:

You need luck and prosperity
98407AE3 10B6 451B 815B EEB5E7F46EBC