She told me she married once and is divorced

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Before that, i told her when should i propose as a joke. i mean traditional propose where you go their home with your parents and they talk etc. dont know the term in English.
she said ok come. then i said for real? she said yea.
then an hour later she suddenly said "i married before". my brain jammed, she kept saying "what? tell me something" and i was just standing there staring into abyss of my thoughts.

huge turn off for me tbh. as i said before her being virgin or atleast semi-virgin (less than 5 body count) is a very important factor for me. but being married to a guy and getting divorced after 3 month because she was apparently sluttish and her husband kept beating her (rightfully and based).

my castle of dreams collapsed, i'm not sure how i feel but i touched her boobs today it was good. also we had first fight today.

her friend (mtb/ltb) told her she has crush on me, she got mad at me etc and thought i'm making moves on her (im not). there is another tatto girl who has crush on me aswell.

imagine if i'd fucos on them from start instead of her, i'd be creamping that tight pussy of her friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme and vermillioncorefan
Don't ever marry as a man in the west. The cards are stacked against you, you can only lose