She wanted me to piss on her

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
After sex we were cuddled up , and i walk to the bathroom to piss and as im walking she walks behind me so i say “ what are u doing “
she says “can i come in with you “

Im excited so i say yes

……….. She proceeds to “say you can piss on me if you want” ……..
Cracking Up Lol GIF

The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

I said maybe next time , then i grabbed her and started face fucking her a minute after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 51781, Jarate and 9 others
done that before, its a struggle to piss since your dick is all hard my first time i was at my gf house, it was in the morning and she had to take a shower and since i just woke up she told me to piss on her. its good af tho

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Jeez. Western women especially are brain-damaged it seems. What kind of sick whore would ask a guy to piss on her? Definitely don't wifey her up, man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, TUSSELEIF, brucewayne78 and 11 others
How someone would degrade themselves to get pissed on i will never understand , my irl friend told me he asked his gf if he could piss on her, she sadly said no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
Jeez. Western especially are brain-damaged it seems. What kind of sick whore would ask a guy to piss on her? Definitely don't wifey her up, man.
I asked why and she told me she likes to be dominated so a part of me brushed it off because its in their nature , but

yeh ive never had a female ask me that , especially only knowing her for 2 months . Would never wife her

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I asked why and she told me she likes to be dominated so a part of me brushed it off because its in their nature , but

yeh ive never had a female ask me that , especially only knowing her for 2 months . Would never wife her
If she wanted to be dominated, your face-fucking her was a good response. Did you end up giving her a facial? Nothing more dominating than marking your territory. I personally don't think sexual degradation is part of women's nature, rather, it's the product of a hyper-sexualized society. I believe only mentally ill women want this. And mainly affects western-born/western-raised women.

• +1
Reactions: T3cel and edodalic29
Damaged mentally ill

• +1
I only fuck my fist
Nothing else on earth wants me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and autistic_tendencies
If she wanted to be dominated, your face-fucking her was a good response. Did you end up giving her a facial? Nothing more dominating than marking your territory. I personally don't think sexual degradation is part of women's nature, rather, it's the product of a hyper-sexualized society. I believe only mentally ill women want this. And mainly affects western-born/western-raised women.
No i nutted an hour prior before all this happened , and yeah shes a true 304 . Which is opposed to a sex worker . She gets with alot of guys

done that before, its a struggle to piss since your dick is all hard my first time i was at my gf house, it was in the morning and she had to take a shower and since i just woke up she told me to piss on her. its good af tho
tales from the sex dungeons in thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and edodalic29
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking, T3cel, i hear voices and 1 other person
Grow up and get a wife
Faggot
Hahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and deadmanwalking
After sex we were cuddled up , and i walk to the bathroom to piss and as im walking she walks behind me so i say “ what are u doing “

Im excited so i say yes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I said maybe next time , then i grabbed her and started face fucking her a minute after
I accidentally pissed and farted on her back because I held it in.

I don’t think she noticed

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@traveler

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Tales from Vilnius public toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, edodalic29 and deadmanwalking
@InnerVoid

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tales from the Bihari public toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, edodalic29, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
take a shit on her next time

• JFL
take a shit on her next time
The craziest thing is she wouldnt even care , what a damn whore , too bad im already starting to get attached

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
tales from mumbai poop sewers

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
'Tales From The Basement'

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, edodalic29 and autistic_tendencies
Kill yourself

• JFL
im pissing on my gf if i have one

Then you woke up...

• +1
Reactions: zeshama

Im excited so i say yes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

give the female the golden shower

she wants to be dose in your urine

u own her

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Jeez. Western women especially are brain-damaged it seems. What kind of sick whore would ask a guy to piss on her? Definitely don't wifey her up, man.
Western women are damaged beyond repair. The shy and closed off foid that you might think is innocent will have a body count of 20 and her cupboard filled with condoms

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What happens if you piss in a woman’s butthole

Im excited so i say yes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Only in America