sheit i must have read and reedited the first 20 pages of my book hundreds of times by now

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
This book will never be finished LOL

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
What's it about

What's it about
Basically this godlike being who lives in a ward like mvp decides embody the role of the lead character his ward is preparing a play for. He breaks out of the ward and meets the teenager who wrote the play and imparts his wisdom to him and they both have to battle the devil. It’s kinda like the hero’s journey and I didn’t explain it that well. But it’s super blackpilled too and there are incel elements in the story. When I’m done I’ll email u a copy. There’s like magic n shut in the story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Tabula Rasa and iblamechico
Basically this godlike being who lives in a ward like mvp decides embody the role of the lead character his ward is preparing a play for. He breaks out of the ward and meets the teenager who wrote the play and imparts his wisdom to him and they both have to battle the devil. It’s kinda like the hero’s journey and I didn’t explain it that well. But it’s super blackpilled too and there are incel elements in the story. When I’m done I’ll email u a copy. There’s like magic n shut in the story
Waiting on it