"She's just a bad texter,bro"

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
Repost from .co:

"

I remember when I ran into this girl on a video game and I was joking around and just being edgy will all this incel themed humor.

Teammate was bitching or something about being downed and I was just like "Bro, you just need to work on your personality and confidence if you want to get better at the game, your skill doesn't matter."

and this girl chirped up on the mic and said "Dude are you an incel?"

Now, ofc, yes, I'm an incel, but I am able to heavily fraud over voice chat in video games because I have a Chad radio voice.

I told her I was 6'5" and that I played college football and that I treated women like shit and they still loved me. I could totally tell in her voice that she was just so annoyed and felt like she lost, because in her own eyes, she also would've found me attractive despite my rudeness and toxicity on the mic.

After the game, she added me and started to private message me and genuinely just TALK to me. She told me all about how she was a figure skater and how she did gymnastics and how she's still in shape teehee, also told me all about how she's studying to become a Doctor rn teehee, was just SUPER nice and she was responding to me so fast that I couldn't even play the game.

Now, ofc, I knew that she was only into me for my Chad voice and that I frauded and told her I was 6'5" and a football player, so I just kept baiting her and talking to her.

The responses and level of friendliness that I received from this girl that was basically a Stacy-lite was massively blackpilling. She literally just dropped the game entirely because she thought she was chatting with Chad. Messaged me for like a solid HOUR straight. Non-stop. Was super friendly and sorta flirty the entire time in that she talked about herself being really fit and that she didn't have a boyfriend.

Bad texter, busy, working... they're all just lies and copes.

I've seen all of these girls pull out their phones at work and reply to a text in 5 seconds.

When I'm out at work, I get at text, check my phone, reply to it, put it away.

If I'm doing homework, I get a text and reply to it.

Ofc, I don't text back instantly, but I'm GETTING the texts, waiting a few minutes, then replying.

Anyone who can get in contact with me can do it with ease.

I'm a full-time student that is also currently taking Summer classes to get ahead, I'm also working 30+ hours per week in a job that's literally all outside physical labor in the 95-degree heat.

I am able to answer my phone at literally any time of the day.

If someone ever texts or calls me, I am easily reachable within 30 seconds.

This is the same for most people. That's all these girls do. They're on their phones all the time, and you really think that she's busy with her homework when you ask her a question that takes 5 seconds to reply to?

I've Chadfished, I've seen the hilariously quick responses.

I've messaged girls if I've been in a group project with them for a class, but even then, I'm lucky if I'll get a reply within 48 hrs.

Meanwhile, when I Chadfish, I am able to get nearly instant replies, all < 1 minute."

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6723, BigBiceps and 6 others
Not a single word, but yeah it's a cope

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9787 and Hero of the Imperium
just lol if u think anyone is reading that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Hero of the Imperium, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Good read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
Did read, don’t chadfish it will only make you feel worse

but yeah water is wet, looks are all that matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Norwooder, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9787
Ngl, the story was kinda hot, but then I got bored halfway through and scrolled down to the replies

read feels bad man

Attachments

• downloadfile-34.png
    downloadfile-34.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 1

• WTF
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
voice is such a halo :cry:

ngl read it all. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Should be pinned tbh