She’s with somebody else right now

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@BrendioEEE I hope u didn’t rope. If u did then ur a rat amongst men. She’s with somebody else right now. Her urge to Suck cock is unparalleled.

Your trad wife dream crashed down and all u were able to make of urself was some suicide stream and some other shit

giphy.gif

Inb4 you slit your wrists and botch your suicide only to come back here and say all of this was to “own the haters” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t tell me that I’m being too harsh on u. U have to be a man in this world. U have to be stoic. You have to be strong. But no, u let some mentally ill foid from Australia determine your urge to live or die. Wtf son?

Btw if u rope ur going to hell. Bible has mandated that. Demons will fuck u in the ass as they feed u shit like a pig. Over for u

@EreptileDysfunction

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, gymcelalpha, MrMeeseeksLookAtM and 2 others
Catch that shit toilet Tahlia for abetment of @BrendioEEE suicide

Never read the part on the bible that says you're gonna get fucked by the demons :lul:

Lifefuel for faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
No good options for him rn tbh, if he even is still alive. 5'5, permanent weightloss marks + skin. If this is true that she cheated on him, then it never began. She was pretty much his last hope

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
No good options for him rn tbh, if he even is still alive. 5'5, permanent weightloss marks + skin. If this is true that she cheated on him, then it never began. She was pretty much his last hope
His last chance. Now he blew it and pissed everyone off.

Now I’ve been dispatched to bring him to justice. To bring back the debts he racked up for himself. The rent is due

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6095