raulpilled
Silver
- Joined
- May 9, 2025
- Posts
- 559
- Reputation
- 423
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Good side mid frontMakes me so happy knowing i’m not subhuman anymore
Makes me happy knowing I started like thisGood side mid front
Well you didn’t ascend your bones you just lost weight that’s nothing specialMakes me happy knowing I started like this
Hey atleast I can attract now ykwim. Any assension is better than no assensionWell you didn’t ascend your bones you just lost weight that’s nothing special
there’s no point in dating as a ltnHey atleast I can attract now ykwim. Any assension is better than no assension
Thank god im not ltn thenthere’s no point in dating as a ltn
You areThank god im not ltn then
You js like spreading negativity or something?You are
Keep yourself safe broHAPPY FOR YOU BROMakes me so happy knowing i’m not subhuman anymore