(SHIT SKINS GTFIH) Did this forum make you more or less self hating

This forum made me:

• become self hating in regards to race (I wasn't prior)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • become more self hating in regards to race (I was already insecure)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • become less self hating (I used to be a self hating shit skin)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no effect, I have continued to be the Dravidian mogger I always was

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
WARNING MINI SCHIZO RANT

Prior to this forum I used to be a cringey self hating ethnic, I'd do stupid things like lighten skin with lemons and avoid the sunlight, I'd look into things like dyeing hair brown and researching coloured contacts. I convinced myself it was the only way to look better. I used to cope with any European ancestry I had and I would usually lead forward with that if I had to define myself. (e.g. ermmm actually I look castizo, ermmmmm actually I have med blood hurr durr)

This forum, despite how much you can argue that it's racist actually made me commit a 180 in regards to how I felt about my race. It taught me that colour frauding will only lead to the most laughable of results. It taught me that bones and eye shape are infinitely more important than skin tone or eye colour. Who on earth was I going to appeal to prior. I'd be nothing but a mockery.

Anyone from my ethnic background would see me as a sellout and whites are probably only going to laugh. Funnily enough I think it's how "racist" this site can be that really helped snap me out of this stupid mindset. This forum doesn't hold back any punches, slurs fly around left and right, no one is going to sugercoat anything. It's why whenever someone says you're actually GL on here it holds all the more weight. I know I'm not just hearing the words from some libtard dancing on egg shells so not to hurt my feelings.

It then became my goal to just be a mogger of my own race, I no longer bother delving into semantics I just say I'm a spic if anyone asks. I don't care if a spic chad will never have the same wide appeal SMV even a white chadlite would. As long as I can mog taco vendors into the slums of Mexico City and be seen as the "exotic option" to a niche crowd abroad I'm entirely fine.

So answer below, did this forum make you cope with your T50 eyes or did it turn you into a white LTB worshiper

Shitskins

Shitskins 2

Reminder that Salludon didn't do anything to his colouring and become a mogger in his own right. Bones are life.

Salludon before after

Call this post shit skin cope because it slightly is. But hey at least this forum slightly improved my mental health as much as it tore it down.
😩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
Cameron Porras mogs Cameron Hill to suicide @ReinerGeist1

Mumbai Marathi mogger.

RACE WARE!!!
JFL I told him on a thread Cameron Porras mogged that twink shit to suicide and he told me I was coping with "muh masc"

Thank god I'm not ethnic

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back