shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

189-png.747408

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

screenshot-from-2021-08-29-01-14-53-png.492427

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Screenshot from 2021 10 24 16 36 58

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Please be more empathetic.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

"I have social anxiety"
*Posts videos of herself in revealing clothes on social media*

Their suffering is our heaven

the past 20 or so pages of abject schizophrenia is a perfect example of what incelism does to a man

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

View attachment 517797

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Hello. I used to take Risperidone suppress some of my ASD symptoms(anxiety, agitation, certain kinds of negative thoughts) and also experienced some weight gain. However, it was only slight for me because I ate very little in those days.

There are a number of genetic mutations that overlap between ASD and SSD...

My "obsession" is only for the purpose of denigration. Any kindness ended years ago.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

the past 20 or so pages of abject schizophrenia is a perfect example of what incelism does to a man

Thank you. I love all my genuine acquaintances who offer support in their own ways.

Yours will be better than this man's, I assume:

View attachment 536497
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536498

View attachment 536490
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536499

View attachment 536500
(No Shannon)

Disclaimer: I spent mine struggling to maintain focus on the subbed version of the DBS: Broly movie. I was severely depressed and spent most of those winter months napping.
No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.
I'm "functionally disabled" in my country. I struggle to socialize and cannot drive.
Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.
He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

Allow me to offer a slight retcon:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Why? would you want a female like that? females with disabilities are more work than they're worth.

And she'd want a regular chad. Not an autistic one. No one wants autistic males

Yes. Even in his LTR with Carla P, he enjoyed a rich sexual relationship with Shannon Rose B.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 17 59

Equates autism with intellectual disability.

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 21 51

Sleeping with 12+ women.

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 16 44

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56

I was born in australia and everyone called me chink and told me to go back to my country because they thought I was Chinese

I have attracted ZERO types because I’m ugly and short, just being a mutt hapa is the cherry on top. I mainly look like a jungle gook anyway

You don’t need supplements and protein powder if all you want to do is lose weight. My parents were stupid poorfags too and fed me loads of unhealthy junk that made me fat when I was a kid, I was constantly bullied and ostracized because i was a fat chinese looking kid in a all white Australian school. I lost my weight through starving myself on one meal a day and jogging for 1-2 hours everyday, several months later and I was skinny as bone.

Still got treated like shit because I was the only ethnic in school tho

Understand?

Shannon - X

20621935 764914120348224 4809161342379316616 n

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 16 44

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-09-43-56-png.541852

Samantha - X

316406425_3075297702768579_7760870927868278711_n.jpg

293804616_2976253339339683_8210406541455940242_n.jpg

Chad1

Chad2

Elizabeth - X

1 Love1

1 Love

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Mother used to pander to my half-relatives and buy them food, items, et cetera...She regrets it now.

It's over for many men, man.

Worlds not fair

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Emily - X

Deángelis - X

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Forehead glowing more than all the feds here combined

Is that shannon? Lmfao someone tag the dude who always talks about some shannon whore
The only thing different is that her forehead is now double the height and it now glows harder than every glowy here combined lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: