shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

ok glowie
Yeah people hate you for no reason whatsoever.
Have you noticed that organisations like the ADL poll the goyim nonstop? Anyone would think they were trying to see how much they can get away with. They NEVER EVER ask themselves the reasons for this "hate" they just whine about it endlessly.
I dont think jewish blood automatically makes you an evil person. But most of them are pretty fucking evil.

The reason why all foids have a boyfriend and most men dont is simple: one chad can have as many girls he wants, but an average man has to jestermaxx like a fucking monkey to get even a glimpse of their beef flaps.
Fucking hate foids with boyfriends. They’re so fucking annoying and always make sure to bring up their boyfriend every chance tgey get. Look at this atupid foid that tried joining the site

That's because women jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. By the time they are ready to break up with their current boyfriend they have another guy lined up ready to be her new boyfriend. So, there's never a period of time where she doesn't have a boyfriend.
Kek based. Fuck these dumb ass cock sleeves. Why do they all feel the need to populate our incel spaces?
I guess her boyfriend is a cuck looking for a tall "incel" to cuck him

Re: lol, remember when people actually cared about cyberbulying?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973348Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:45 PM CST
You are mistaken. No one truly cared about "cyber-bullying", as you claim. They merely cared about mitigating insults from being directed towards themselves.

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

If half the incels in the workforce are as braindead as the ones in this thread, I can see why.
Ignore him, he jus being a big hater
I don’t get why he calls me dumb in this reason but I do have 78IQ
truecel trait: you get relegated like bad football clubs
Most likely, but that depends on what kind of promotion. From my personal work experience, I see plenty of incel-looking men in low-level to mid-level management. However, upper management men are all chads.

Stopped reading
imbeciles.is
Ok for the sake of it i have read this shit

1)You are not a Chad dear young schoolboy and you should have realised it by now.You are not going to get a 100 percent rate as a normie ,as i suspect you are.(but beter give us your stats)

1)You don't approach women in this way . It's creepy when an ugly male does it but not when Chad does it.But you are not a Chad (maybe).The best way to approach women is in a hot approach,only Chad has succes in cold approach.

2)You have to be more persistent.Maybe you just scared her or she is timid.

3)Where you looking the best you could?Washed,fresh zoomer haircut,nice clothes?

Unless you are the mytical 5'2 balding indian janitor or give us really bad stats you can't say it's over.How it's your rejection rate in numbers?

School years are the best to try your luck to ascend so better leave this forum kiddo.