shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

M1

M2

M3

Are you okay bro you been rotting away on this thread for as long as I can remember bieng on this site

Posts 45,795
Hide

This was the last day before Shannon stopped attending group therapy. Intellau overheard the conversation between staff about Shannon, who enjoyed the company of the tall Italian male daily:

"I told her, 'Miss, we can't force someone to speak to your daughter!'"

"Well...she won't come."

"Then we'll have to discharge her"

Shortly after the group split, in which fifteen-year-old Intellau was left with the younger kids and twelve-year-old Shannon was placed with the older kids, Shannon returned to therapy, with the new group. As Intellau sat with new group mates Sarah, Joshua, Kajia, and Jacquis in the lobby, Shannon walked past with her new group. They were walking to the Wauwatosa bridge nearby.

Some time later...

December 2015, Intellau is walking with his mother when he notices Shannon wearing a ponytail. She is sitting in the lobby of the main hospital and waiting for her transportation to arrive.

He overhears the group psychologist speak about Shannon:

"I think George has a crush on Shannon" - George is a fourteen-year-old autistic male.

"Shannon was flirting with Chris. I told those two to cut it out. She made a fake Facebook profile for him."

Intellau drops a pencil...

"Oh yeah, Intellau's medical records say he had a crush on her. We need to keep our voices down"

(Aide) "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend."

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Gossiping? No...

However, Joseph and Elise would whisper during Aspie John's school hours. "Wow...I wonder why cancer can't be cured" to get Joseph's attention.

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer).

Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

No.

Shannon was already destined to mate with James by 2016...I would've been ditched, again.

Deángelis ditched me soon after Mulatto Joseph arrived. He was equally intelligent yet a bit taller and quite handsome. She made eye contact with him and placed her head down while chatting with him.

The other...I'll explain later.

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

Inceldia said:
"taking a break"
euphemism for fucking other more attractive men and letting the other guy on the backburner just in case she finds something to use him for later. really dehumanizing.

And this whore wasnt able to see this redflag for her before she got into a relationship? JFL

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Wisconsin is a known White supremacist state.",
"headline": "Milwaukee Mayor Blames Trump For Acid Attack On Peruvian-Born U.S. Citizen",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/mahud-villalaz-acid-attack-milwaukee-trump-barrett.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:34:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Autism Speaks\" is a horrible organization for people with Autism. They encourage discrimination against Autistic people.",
"headline": "Autism Speaks, Best Buddies and Special Olympics team up",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/video/autism-speaks-best-buddies-special-165546497.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:18:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "And if the drone loses the medication due to some kind of physical obstruction...?",
"headline": "UPS and CVS deliver prescription medicine via drone to US residential customers for the first time",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/ups-cvs-deliver-prescription-medicine-150307019.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 11:12:23 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Overrated so-called \"musician\". Black singers like Willie D were much better in those days.\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=zDkkZiG9T2g",
"headline": "Late pop star George Michael back in the spotlight with new song",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/pop-star-george-michael-back-100253791.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 10:47:03 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "No, he'll soon become bitter when he realizes that blackness is seen as an ailment in America. I expect him to commit crimes like robbery after racist white employers make excuses to avoid hiring him for jobs.\n\nThen he'll receive harsh sentences for committing the same acts as White men. Welcome to the prison pipeline.",
"headline": "Photo of 8-year-old helping overwhelmed classmate with autism on first day of school goes viral: 'He was kind to me'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...l-goes-viral-he-was-kind-to-me-001348001.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:37:50 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, the innocence and purity of youth. It's a shame that Republicans will instill him with hatred and fear of nonwhites during his adolescent years.",
"headline": "Photo of 8-year-old helping overwhelmed classmate with autism on first day of school goes viral: 'He was kind to me'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...l-goes-viral-he-was-kind-to-me-001348001.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:17:48 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No, the White child will be indoctrinated by White supremacists to hate POC.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:14:36 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. Well, except that Whites only acknowledge when their children suffer from disorders like Autism.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:02:51 UTC 2019"

:feelskek: :feelskek:

AWALT. Even the most most mentally ill whores are still as hypergamous as ever and will throw you under the table due to millimetres of bone.

Thank you, for your statement.
I'll now take control of this thread for my next show.

Intellau_Celistic said:
... I'll begin the story ...

Intellau_Celistic was anxious daily as he attended group therapy. He was unable to use the bathroom and could not look around the room since his anxiety meant he was afraid of being criticized for "staring" at other people present.

Shannon, however, was a bit different. Shannon was in group therapy for "depression" and "anxiety". She would come without her glasses on some days, and with them on others. Intellau wanted to comfort her, and so he offered tidbits of his childhood.

"My parents fought violently. I witnessed it many times"

"I'm here to reduce my anxiety"

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

While you're in your bed or at work thinking about that half-hearted hug your oneitis gave you several months ago, just remember she doesn't care about you and hasn't ever thought of you since that moment. She's been thinking about that special Friday night when Chad was blowing her back out and making her cheeks clap while she orgasmed and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The sex was so great that she kept begging him for MORE and MORE. After she came 70 times, she cooked him a special gourmet dinner meal that she's never cooked for anybody, NOT EVEN her family. She's been telling Chad how much she loves him and wants to marry him while Chad isn't even listening to her as he's texting the 500 other Stacies on his phone. Chad gets up and leave, calls her a dumb worthless bitch while he gets on his uber ride while your Oneitis pussy is dripping like Niagara Falls chasing that validation from him she'll NEVER get. As you're here fapping away to her pics and fantasizing a relationship with her, she's been blowing up Chad's phone with paragraph/essay long messages 10 times longer than this thread while Chad keeps leaving her on READ. The more Chad treats her like shit while giving her EXCELLENT dick, the more her pussy drips thinking about him. She's had to do laundry daily as she's unable to keep her pants clean due to her pussy being soaked by wetness from thinking about Chad. As you're thinking about your oneitis right now, she's thinking about beating up 30 other Stacies if she has to to get Chad. You are completely MEANINGLESS to her or any foid. I am too.

Have a good day y'all :feelsrope: :f:

Rubbish. The term "disability" is quite broad and ranges from the physical to the mental, or a combination of both.

I'm "disabled" due to mental illness and cannot drive or work a normal job. This doesn't mean I'm incapable of making reasonable voting decisions.

ur disabled because u keep ranting about that ugly cow of a onitis in every fucking thread

Fuck off. I don’t know that cocksucker. Why are you trying to hard to get me banned, you son of a butch? Fuck you!
Well, he claims to live with his younger sister. He mentioned being unable to afford daycare and being beaten with a stick daily(BPD), then later schizophrenic with his mother rescuing him. After claiming to have emigrated from another country.
turkey gigachad. we will take over the west, cry eucels, cCc

Something tells me it isn't necessary at this point, though.

Damn bro you could have died, scary shit. Like someone said the leg is very dangerous place to get stabbed in.
I can guarantee you, you wouldn’t, i also thought i would have died in such a Situation, but the human nature is stronger than you think it is. Trust me.

buying a gun is the only honest piece of advice one can give you. even if it's a shitty blank firing replica. any turk gnagster will drop his shiv, turn tail, and bolt, once he sees the short-timed orange glimmer escape the end of your pistols muzzle and hears an ear-splitting crack ripple through his ear canal so hard that it leaves him unable to even hear his own whines after he (presumably successfully) escapes. it may not make your paranoia go away, but in case something like that were to happen again, seeing him and his bandits scurry off like pussies will likely be enough to at least alleviate some of the fear you might have.
and before any fedfags try to print out an arrest warrant for aiding and abetting, I'm encouraging OP to buy a gun LEGALLY, and to ONLY use it in cases where his life may be at risk (and where self-defense is legally applicable).
a gun would have reduced the damage

bro i also got stabbed in the leg by fucking junkie who i beat up. i lost shitload of blood and fainted i thought i was dying and after that i was afraid of blades for years i would get dizzy at sight of any knife but eventually i got past the fear and now i carry the knife everywhere i go. im waiting for first mofo who pulls knife on me i will cut his organs like lettuce

Why do you kept posting on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Sometimes I wonder if reservations / small towns could be less alienating and isolating than cities, or more.

Decent reply enough.

(I'm content)

As an Asiatic male, I respect your kind enough to avoid such language, so instead I'll offer more data on Native Americans:

ticuna.gif

Chinese:

main-qimg-3043f85ed0eb53f4b93913921c4f828a.gif

There are many Spanish people of Filipino ancestry, consisting of the descendants of early migrants from the Philippines to Spain, as well as more recent migrants. Some 200,000 Filipinos are estimated to live in Spain,[1] including 37,000 expatriates from the Philippines living in Spain who do not hold Spanish citizenship.

Filipino migration to Spain has a long history owing to the Philippines being a Spanish possession for much of its history. While Filipino migration within the Spanish Empire was recorded as early as the 16th century, the first Filipino migrants to metropolitan Spain only began arriving in the late 19th century, forming the country's first and oldest Asian immigrant community, although mass migration would not begin until after Philippine independence. Rapid growth in the community since the 1990s has led to Filipinos in Spain forming one of the largest Filipino diaspora communities in Europe.[3]

Historically one of the country's largest Asian minority groups, today Filipinos rank alongside the Chinese and Pakistanis as among one of Spain's three largest Asian minorities.[4] Most Filipinos in Spain overwhelmingly live in the country's two largest cities, Madrid and Barcelona, with smaller communities present in the rest of the country.

Spanish people of Filipino ancestry - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Sad.

They're too drunk to give a shit about anything.