Shitty hairline, what causes this?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Alright, what the fuck causes this retarded phaggot trait?

I'm talking about when you have a hairline that begins after your cranial vault, so after your skull starts to curve back and round out from the forehead.

I don't mean norwooding, just high hairline like that from birth wtf is this gay autism god bro wtf?

The red line is where the hairline should be located, the blue one is where the gay alien high hairline is placed.

Shit hairline

Why would you even be born with this, it's not a life worth living

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6723, Need2Ascend and 7 others
Where’d you find that outline of my side profile
D0D2D8DC 86DD 4376 9BA3 C7FCBA4DF007

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Lolcel, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Where’d you find that outline of my side profile
View attachment 862940
It's kind of too messy to notice, you gotta pull the hair up so I can clearly see where the hairline is. But, from the looks of this photo alone it seems it's well placed and I wouldn't worry about it unless your forehead looks big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Casadonis
looks like @Gudru

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
might have to do with where you frontalis muscle attaches i.e. genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
I have that, I hate it so fucking much. Genetics I guess..;(

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 8846
genetics, i think ppl from somalia often have very natural high hairlines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Casadonis
I have this shit bro shits annoying like I was a big headed baby lol. Literally so close to a 5 head :(

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 8846
Alright, what the fuck causes this retarded phaggot trait?

I'm talking about when you have a hairline that begins after your cranial vault, so after your skull starts to curve back and round out from the forehead.

I don't mean norwooding, just high hairline like that from birth wtf is this gay autism god bro wtf?

The red line is where the hairline should be located, the blue one is where the gay alien high hairline is placed.

View attachment 862939

Why would you even be born with this, it's not a life worth living
I have the exact same problem. It sucks sooo much, every haircut I have only looks so-so because of it. I’ll just beanie & hat fraud until I get hairline lowering or a HT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, JL~ and Deleted member 8846
I have the exact same problem. It sucks sooo much, every haircut I have only looks so-so because of it. I’ll just beanie & hat fraud until I get hairline lowering or a HT.
It fucking sucks, bro. I have it too, and right now I'm just trying to fringemax but my hair is semi short still and uneven asf, the front "baby" hairs were cut off awhile ago so my hairline is even higher now jfl. Yeah, utter suifuel everytime I wake up and my hair is all messed up revealing my big forehead

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Alexanderr
It fucking sucks, bro. I have it too, and right now I'm just trying to fringemax but my hair is semi short still and uneven asf, the front "baby" hairs were cut off awhile ago so my hairline is even higher now jfl. Yeah, utter suifuel everytime I wake up and my hair is all messed up revealing my big forehead
I want to fringe max but my curls are tight and won’t hang unless they get real long lol. Surgery is the only way...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Alexanderr
subhuman nordic genes. I wish I had mogger nw0 indian genes instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
exact same thing for me

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
can't you hairstylemaxx?

jag lockar mitt hår och det gömmer hårfästet bra
Försöker växa ut mitt hår nu så jag kan göra fringe & curtainmaxxing. Problemet är att mina tempelpunkter är subhuman af så jag måste ha rejält långt hår för att gömma allt

• +1
Reactions: lutte