Shoe size blackpill dropped by normies

Coping

Coping

Kraken
F6FEF018 DD46 4D8B 82A0 CE11365517BB

Over if your shoe size is less than 10

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, Mansnob and ZyzzReincarnate
My shoe size is 42, am i a gigachad now?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
size 13 crew checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Shit I’m 9

I’m subhuman I guess

11 :feelsez: man all the bitches must get wet when i tell them my fucking shoe size

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, looksmaxerilo and Coping
11 :feelsez: man all the bitches must get wet when i tell them my fucking shoe size
Legit we’re acc so dumb focusing on useless shit like frame, height, dick size, etc when it’s all about shoe size jfl this forum is the biggest bluepill

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, looksmaxerilo and 1 other person
size 11, wheres all my ladies at:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
And I'm only 5'10 so it looks huge on me

Not my dick my shoe size

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I always buy 11 US, but in reality I'm like 10 1/2 US. I have a pair of adidas adiease 10 US, this is the minimum for me.

I'm 45 in europe, google keeps giving me different charts convertions so idk. But it's definitely in the 10-11 range in US

Size 11 never had a gf

Size 11 never had a gf
You can slay boyo you got the height, face and feet size. How big your dick? Your main issue is your skinny af body, easy fix bulk and lift hard or even roid fuck it

You can slay boyo you got the height, face and feet size. How big your dick? Your main issue is your skinny af body, easy fix bulk and lift hard or even roid fuck it
My dick is 7 inches. I think the main problem was my chronic pain making me boring but I got that fixed Monday through surgery and I’m recovering fast. I had some of the lowest serotonin levels my doctor ever seen. My scoliosis is coming back I’m pretty sure after the hardware is removed. Just fml. :( :( ;(

My dick is 7 inches. I think the main problem was my chronic pain but I got that fixed Monday through surgery and I’m recovering fast. My scoliosis is coming back I’m pretty sure though. :(:( ;(
Got the dick size as well, that’s not a big deal you just need to put mass on you will look insane with your height then go fuck everyday

Got the dick size as well, that’s not a big deal you just need to put mass on you will look insane with your height then go fuck everyday

Thx for motivation:feelsautistic:

this is cope. if shoe size determined sexual attractiveness i would be an exachad

• Woah
Reactions: thecel