(SHORT POST) How are my test and thyroid levels

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
Probably should have asked when I had all the blood reports back but I am impatient

Thyroid profile -

TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
114.2 ng/dL

TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
7.0 µg/dL

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (Ultrasensitive)
2.6 µIU/mL

All Methods: CMIA
(Thyroid was for heightmaxxing)

Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Tanner stage 4.3
Age 17y 3months

Probably should have asked when I had all the blood reports back but I am impatient

Thyroid profile -

TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
114.2 ng/dL

TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
7.0 µg/dL

2.6 µIU/mL

Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Tanner stage 4.3
Age 17y 3months
not great

• +1
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz

Thyroid profile -

TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
114.2 ng/dL

TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
7.0 µg/dL

2.6 µIU/mL

Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Tanner stage 4.3
Age 17y 3months
How'd u ask them to measure this?

- TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3): Your T3 level is 114.2 ng/dL. For adolescents aged 15 to 17 years old, the normal range for T3 levels is 71 – 175 ng/dL. So, your T3 level is within the normal range.

- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4): Your T4 level is 7.0 µg/dL. For adolescents aged 16 to 17 years old, the normal range for total T4 is 0.8 – 2.8 ng/dL. Converting your T4 level to ng/dL gives us a value of 70 ng/dL, which is above the normal range. Please consult with your healthcare provider for further evaluation.

- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (Ultrasensitive): Your TSH level is 2.6 µIU/mL. The typical range of reference for TSH levels in adolescents is between 0.5 and 5.0 mIU/L. So, your TSH level is within the normal range.

- Testosterone Total: Your total testosterone level is 572 ng/dL. For a 17-year-old male, the normal range is between 300 and 1,200 ng/dL. So, your testosterone level is within the normal range.

- Tanner stage: You mentioned that you're at Tanner stage 4.3. The Tanner stages are a scale of physical development. Stage 4 in males typically involves further enlargement of the genitals and growth of pubic hair. It's also the stage where most boys have their peak height velocity (growth spurt).

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
- TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3): Your T3 level is 114.2 ng/dL. For adolescents aged 15 to 17 years old, the normal range for T3 levels is 71 – 175 ng/dL. So, your T3 level is within the normal range.

- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4): Your T4 level is 7.0 µg/dL. For adolescents aged 16 to 17 years old, the normal range for total T4 is 0.8 – 2.8 ng/dL. Converting your T4 level to ng/dL gives us a value of 70 ng/dL, which is above the normal range. Please consult with your healthcare provider for further evaluation.

- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (Ultrasensitive): Your TSH level is 2.6 µIU/mL. The typical range of reference for TSH levels in adolescents is between 0.5 and 5.0 mIU/L. So, your TSH level is within the normal range.

- Testosterone Total: Your total testosterone level is 572 ng/dL. For a 17-year-old male, the normal range is between 300 and 1,200 ng/dL. So, your testosterone level is within the normal range.

- Tanner stage: You mentioned that you're at Tanner stage 4.3. The Tanner stages are a scale of physical development. Stage 4 in males typically involves further enlargement of the genitals and growth of pubic hair. It's also the stage where most boys have their peak height velocity (growth spurt).
Giga GPT but his testosterone levels are kinda low especially for a teen

everything ok

not really. probably hasn’t optimized every single thing possible so it’s an ok level.

How'd u ask them to measure this?
Didn't need any prescription, I booked tests for HGH, IGF1, thyroids, test and estrogen for like 30$

• +1
Reactions: rares54

T4 seems fishy, acc to my report it's in the normal range

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103-033006__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103-033006__01.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
Gotta testmaxx I guess, i gave the test on 14 hours no sleep to manipulate bad gh levels but that affects test too