2023 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 16: @enchanted_elixir vs @DildoFaggins (Vote For The Winner)

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
🎄 @enchanted_elixir vs @DildoFaggins 🎄 Round Of 16!

Celebrate Double Dare GIF by Nickelodeon
Merry Christmas GIF by Creative Courage

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period.
  • @enchanted_elixir and @DildoFaggins can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will advance to the next round.
Match Schedule:

View Brackets:

Don't Know What FUOTY is? Click Here To Learn More:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, mogssssssssssssssss, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
By the grace of Allah I WILL GO ER on ALL tiktok niggaz If I win. Alhamdollah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Shkreliii, Trilogy and 3 others
Let's set it straight. I deserve your vote more than @DildoFaggins.

Vote here:

🌟 Here's a BOATLOAD OF gold mine of looksmaxing, and self improvement threads I made this year 🌟

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh and ReadBooksEveryday
lol you're curating votes for your own ego

We all know @Whitepill_Saint should win you janny cuck no pay slave
Merry christmas!! 😛

Vote for dildofaggins! :3
:)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler, smoth, DildoFaggins and 2 others
Imagine voting for this

Not even counting that this nigga has to BEG for votes in the very FIRST round

Just JFL at this pathetic subhuman

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Tai Lung, Clown Show and 8 others
Imagine voting for this
View attachment 2631209

Not even counting that this nigga has to BEG for votes in the very FIRST round

Just JFL at this pathetic subhuman

Funny GIF
Actually crazy, does this nigga hang a medal on his fridge every time he wins :lul: didn't even know this shit was going on, white pill saint wins

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Clown Show, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Reminder that @enchanted_elixir wasted hours of his life setting this entire tournament up and now YOU have the opportunity to troll him by voting him out of his OWN contest in the first round jfl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, 5.5psl, Tai Lung and 9 others
How do I get WFUOTY stickied

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Actually crazy, does this nigga hang a medal on his fridge every time he wins :lul: didn't even know this shit was going on, white pill saint wins
you can still change your vote brah ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ReadBooksEveryday
Reminder that @enchanted_elixir wasted hours of his life setting this entire tournament up and now YOU have the opportunity to troll him by voting him out of his OWN contest in the first round jfl :feelskek:
@diamondbill @Skywalker (JFL at pretending like youre part of the goon squad) , @Oogwayminator , @kebab, @WishIwasChico

As a loyal Bull soldier I summen thee to vote for this subhuman shitskin 'DildoFaggins' .
Enchanted has disrespected our king too many times and its time we pay him back for the atrocities of not licking the feet of the vendetta of Siciliy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii, Tai Lung, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others

Kek, make this nigga lose :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins and ReadBooksEveryday
🎄 @enchanted_elixir vs @DildoFaggins 🎄 Round Of 16!

Celebrate Double Dare GIF by Nickelodeon
Merry Christmas GIF by Creative Courage

Please, contestants, promote yourself at this time! You can campaign for yourself or for someone else. You can promote yourself on this thread or on someone else's thread or create your own promotional thread.

For voters, please comment why you're voting for the user you're voting for, and if you wish, why you're not voting for the other contestant.

Rules:
  • Voting ends after 24 hours. You can change your vote during the 24 hour period.
  • @enchanted_elixir and @DildoFaggins can't vote for themselves. If they do, it will not count when points are added up.
  • In the event of a tie, the user with the most reputation points will advance to the next round.
Match Schedule:

View Brackets:

Don't Know What FUOTY is? Click Here To Learn More:

3841514 3832438 1703047775485

• JFL
lol you're curating votes for your own ego

We all know @Whitepill_Saint should win you janny cuck no pay slave
Merry christmas!! 😛 :)
I have stepped down as a moderator.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
that's not me though guys.

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 3841514_3832438_1703047775485.png
    3841514_3832438_1703047775485.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I aint voting for cody thats for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Who???

• +1
@enchanted_elixir thoughts on islam?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp, kebab, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza, kebab, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Cagefuel name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
i’m in a bit of a dilemma. i could vote for who should win or i could vote for a fellow scandi brethren

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and DildoFaggins
i’m in a bit of a dilemma. i could vote for who should win or i could vote for a fellow scandi brethren
I think the answer is obvious brother

• +1
I think the answer is obvious brother
it really is, @enorwood04
🌟 Here's a BOATLOAD OF gold mine of looksmaxing, and self improvement threads I made this year 🌟

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and enchanted_elixir
enchanted will win this easily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: qqpkp, enchanted_elixir and DildoFaggins
@DildoFaggins you are a christcuck infidel but i must vote for you today - enemy of my enemy is my friend type shit :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, ReadBooksEveryday, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
How the fuck is someone as unlikeable as @enchanted_elixir
0 personality in any of his comments. Never funny never original. Just shit guides that are either water or blind people. Nigga is like clippy

Literally some autistic kids TV show character tier fucking brain
Sid the psl kid

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, enchanted_elixir, twilight and 2 others
I am dying to see this battle. One a brahmin schizo and the other a font 26 spamming shit talker @BrahminBoss @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Jason Voorhees
@Debetro vite for your fellow nordic

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and DildoFaggins
How the fuck is someone as unlikeable as @enchanted_elixir
0 personality in any of his comments. Never funny never original. Just shit guides that are either water or blind people. Nigga is like clippy

Literally some autistic kids TV show character tier fucking brain
Sid the psl kid
Shots fired.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 21661
@DildoFaggins you are a christcuck infidel but i must vote for you today - enemy of my enemy is my friend type shit :feelsokman:
How am I your enemy?

Subhumans of Kamui 's army, I summon thee. Vote for your fellow black @DildoFaggins

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@Jamaldickjavontus @Ricky212 @afrolet @qotav @Looks234 @Skywalker @mulattomaxxing @tyronechadmax @Gung-ho Asian @5.5psl @bradpittshairline @chiefkeefsdick @IAMNOTANINCEL @John Cracovizk @PointOfNoReturn @KING REIDYZ

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and BrahminBoss
I'm not voting for a NIGGER, ever

the very reason why im logging on everyday to vote against him till he loses or steps down as the organizer. the libertarian punk in me cannot allow someone who is the sole curator of a contest win it all given the obvious advantages that come with being in complete charge. him winning would be the irritable personification of the obama awarding himself meme

if he were to win it all there are very little bragging rights anyway because he had the clear advantage of subtly promoting himself on every related thread plus more. and if he were to lose he would just get brutally clowned for a week straight like last year so i dont really understand why he went this route of doing this all by himself but then again nobody really cares about this award as much as him to properly organize it.

no hate towards the nigga, he probably deserves winning if it wasnt for the obvious fact.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and ReadBooksEveryday
I need your help brethren, vote for me against jewish_elixir. Voting ends soon...
@PseudoMaxxer @Mr. President @goatedjordan23 @enorwood04 @5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @vampyre @Christiano @plukee @Adam Lanza @jordy4382 @Napoleon1800 @Jasonfedele.is_god @KING REIDYZ @Manletmachine @PrinceLuenLeoncur @roping3264

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, NorwoodAscender, Mr. President and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and DildoFaggins
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins