Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
You heard it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, cyprian_tomaszewski, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I don't have money bro. CIA took it all away. Can u solana me a few pounds? Appreciate it

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, sergeant blackpill, mogstars and 2 others
I don't have money bro. CIA took it all away. Can u solana me a few pounds? Appreciate it
I'm with CIA

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I don't have money bro.
Welcome to the broke club, fellow pennylesscel..
We are gonna make it out though.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Pride, Shkreliii and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pride
Idk how to short can you do it with Coinbase?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, 5'7 zoomer, Pride and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
boi
IMG 9011

Cope.
Dumps = opportunity for discounted buy prices.

Trading platforms that offer that.

Would mogg Yeah. But brokies like use, don't have da millions of capital to move a market/asset
Ugh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer
Take profit? Are you broke? 🗣️
@Van
I have a feeling it'll drop to around $149. But I have a philosophy that setting take profit orders is a bad strategy due to the lack of scope on long optionality of the trade and the need to literally perfectly set the stoploss at the a price relative to the TP in terms of position/bankroll size and market volatility, which is not at all easy in crypto.

To have a winning strategy in a market like Solana/USD, while having a take profit limit order pre-set, you'd need to place very small positions; which wouldn't help you reap huge gains from the market.

What I try to do instead is just enter large positions when the price is going up (along with a rising crypto market cap), and then truncate all my risk by letting price continue and jamming my stoploss at breakeven and letting the winning trade ride.

Does this make sense to everyone?

I typically don't take short positions either.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
fuck it’s over i thought you are supposed to stay calm during a dip and not liquidate all your shit

guess i will never fully understand crypto

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
fuck it’s over i thought you are supposed to stay calm during a dip and not liquidate all your shit
there is a difference between: Holding (long bterm) spot.
and trading short term (spot an/or leverage).

Don't mis the strategy of these 2 ways/types of trading

• +1
Reactions: twilight
What I try to do instead is just enter large positions when the price is going up (along with a rising crypto market cap), and then truncate all my risk by letting price continue and jamming my stoploss at breakeven and letting the winning trade ride.

Does this make sense to everyone?
would that not make one lose all gains in a larger bull-trend, when having a short position.

bitcoins about to go a fuck ton up. i dont see the point in trying to time the market for miniscule gains

• +1
would that not make one lose all gains in a larger bull-trend, when having a short position.
Yeah that's the reason why I hate taking short positions

bitcoins about to go a fuck ton up. i dont see the point in trying to time the market for miniscule gains
high iq

@Van
I have a feeling it'll drop to around $149..
Now at 170 usd.
That would only be a 13% drop orso from current position.

There is than not alot of room for a good profit.

• +1
Now at 170 usd.
That would only be a 13% drop orso from current position.

There is than not alot of room for a good profit.
Correct.

(I'm trying to shake out the weak 👿👿:soy:)

Correct.

(I'm trying to shake out the weak 👿👿:soy:)
I suspect a little but longer and more dump, to be honest the next months.
Maybe like solana to 130 usd ranges. And bitcoin going to like around 55k.

It feels like crypto needs a bit of a reset, accumulation. After the all time high mainstream news.
And new weak hands entering. Because they saw on the news: new ath, and thus they decided to buy due to fomo.
Like a mini fomo peak, exit liquidity grab by whales, now going on. But still in a larger uptrend and nit the real big fomo exit peak yet

Last edited:
I could've bought this shit around $2 back in 2018. I still have emails from Raj Gokal.

I've been shorting at around 162-ish. I looked at it during 210 earlier this week and was at work so couldn't short from there.

FTX own like 15% of supply. Court date later this month. Scamchain with outages. Full of memecoins - which is not a good thing as when shit hits the fan it will be brutal. Market cap is fucking retarded. It's already higher than 2021 highs.

• Woah
brb selling my parents house rn

Oh shit sorry, I meant to say

GO LONG

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
all cryptos or just solana?
Bitcoin aren't like stocks which average 2 year bear markets and grows in price organically like apple.

Bear markets are the NORM in crypto especially after retarded spike forming bullruns - e.g. BTC hit 1k in 2013 and didn't smash it til 2016. It hit 19k in 2017 and didn't smash it til 2021.

It hit highs in 2021 and 2024. It should spend a considerable amount under it. Meanwhile alts come and go. Just look at the top 100 back in peak Jan alt market in2018 and right now. Not saying same will happen like it did, but most will fail and crash and burn. Albeit there are a lot more better and more mature projects in the space now then back then.

@Seth Walsh

terrible call
Bitcoin aren't like stocks which average 2 year bear markets and grows in price organically like apple.

Bear markets are the NORM in crypto especially after retarded spike forming bullruns - e.g. BTC hit 1k in 2013 and didn't smash it til 2016. It hit 19k in 2017 and didn't smash it til 2021.

It hit highs in 2021 and 2024. It should spend a considerable amount under it. Meanwhile alts come and go. Just look at the top 100 back in peak Jan alt market in2018 and right now. Not saying same will happen like it did, but most will fail and crash and burn. Albeit there are a lot more better and more mature projects in the space now then back then.

@Seth Walsh
midwit retard

• +1

@Seth Walsh
Future market movements are literally impossible to predict or even forecast. That's the fun of it. Just prepare and manage risk.

I said to short. But I quickly took losses and went long. Do not be scared to just follow the price. You can 'tmake a decision on a market until the price moves.

1. If markets are sideways with high volatility - stay the hell away.
2. Market moving sideways on low volatility - enter a large risky position and adapt fast to the price.

2). Is pretty much all I was doing throughout 2023 with Solana. It was ranging around $18-24 and I saw getting in, getting stopped out, getting back in; until FINALLY price moved in a direction I could reap gains from.

Keep getting back into the market, but understand to inversely size your risk (i.e., position and leverage) inversely to volatility.

No one can predict markets and forecasting is all nonsense. I simply made money by following the price and letting my winners ride. Managing small losses so I wouldn't end up in huge drawdown. But luckily, 2023 was a low vol environment, it was easier to not lose tons but harder to make tons. You have to wait - and not get to greedy when you're positionless in a high volatility market.

I see everyone looking to jump into markets that move 35% each direction in a day. It is so dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i shouldn’t have sold but i saw my king seth walsh say to short and did it blindly because i am a silly ethnic sheep, i should have trusted my own gut feeling that it shouldn’t be sold

• JFL
Reactions: Polar
You heard it
Cringed solana isnt even at its last cycle high, dont short shit for small gains and risk getting sidelined ride the whole bull run till sol is at 500+$

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Pride
Are you a broken clock because your right twice a day or are you twice a day because your a broken clock