Shorting mid face?

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
What are the most effective ways to shorten mid face length? Obviously it’s impossible to revert the length of the face w/o surgery, but can i create the illusion of shorter midface? I wouldn’t consider mine long enough to be a falio, but I’d ascend with even 2-4 mm shorter

Also, I’m 17 so can hard mewing still work since malleable bones or is that bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mrinfinityx
No, you can't.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
Don't even read @Korea 's posts, hes a fucking moron

A palatal expander or mse will shorten your face while increasing width.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and AscendingHero

Dumbass Alert!!!

OP said non surgical, fucking read.

• JFL
  • +1
Nope don't short midface. Xenoestrogens are leading to exponential increase of horsefaces and thus demand of midface will skyrocket. Go Long OTM Calls instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Korea
Dumbass Alert!!!

Palatal expansion and mse are just hardware right? Or are they invasive procedures?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Palatal expansion and mse are just hardware right? Or are they invasive procedures?
Yes, they are, invasive procedures.

This guy is an absolute fucking retard holy fuck lmao.

Nope don't short midface. Xenoestrogens are leading to exponential increase of horsefaces and thus demand of midface will skyrocket. Go Long OTM Calls instead.
Tryna weed out competition?

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and AscendingHero

Shortening the midface (aka ccw) can MSE actually do that? It's known to widen the midface especially if you're young and expand much.

BUT shorten the midface, like not give the illusion of a shortened one due to wider bizygomatic breadth, can it actually rotate the maxila and reduce clock wise rotation?

idk bro i havent seen this one b4, would you mind explaining the mechanism behind this?

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Yes, they are, invasive procedures.

This guy is an absolute fucking retard holy fuck lmao.
Nah I just don’t spend 200 hours researching and would rather get quick answers on here

You can either grow long hair or become obese

Nah I just don’t spend 200 hours researching and would rather get quick answers on here
I'm not talking about you.

I was refering to @2d v2 being a low IQ retard and not reading that you didn't want surgery.

I was refering to @2d v2 being a low IQ retard and not reading that you didn't want surgery.
Got it I was like what:lul:

• +1
Shortening the midface (aka ccw) can MSE actually do that? It's known to widen the midface especially if you're young and expand much.

BUT shorten the midface, like not give the illusion of a shortened one due to wider bizygomatic breadth, can it actually rotate the maxila and reduce clock wise rotation?

idk bro i havent seen this one b4, would you mind explaining the mechanism behind this?
I cannot wait to see his reply to this.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

@Korea[/USER Why] you u laughing?

• +1
Dumbass Alert!!!

Palatal expanders are non-surgical, worked for me when I was 12 and also used one when I was 22.

All you have it your "psl knowledge".

• +1
@Korea[/USER Why] you u laughing?
Imagine asking someone who makes schizo drawing like this for intelligent feedback.
2776348 sculpture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Mrinfinityx, Birdcell and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
Is that a bone smashing guide:lul::lul:
Yes, this retard spends all day hitting his jaw with a hammer.

He'll say he got results, but when you ask for proof he wont send shit.

https://www.nycsleepwell.com/treatm...gical-assisted-rapid-palatal-expansion-sarpe/

It is a surgery you dense faggot.

Holy fuck at your IQ "pSl kNoLeDGe"
Tbf MSE is a minor surgery compared to other shit. ANd it's more complex, if you just do the regular MSE it's not that advance. But if you make cuts, do a corticopuncture, decide to only expand the palate, not the maxila, etc, that becomes much more surgical and invasive.

Imagine asking someone who makes schizo drawing like this for intelligent feedback.
View attachment 1573063
Tbf @2d v2 is pretty high iq, he's done it all. Lots of experience in looksmaxxing and usnig compounds. Actually looksmaxxes compared to half of the faggots on this forum who i inquire off

Doesn't come around often.

But I live for his drawings:lul::lul::lul:

Tbf MSE is a minor surgery compared to other shit. ANd it's more complex, if you just do the regular MSE it's not that advance. But if you make cuts, do a corticopuncture, decide to only expand the palate, not the maxila, etc, that becomes much more surgical and invasive.
The thing is OP said NON SURGICAL. The way he tried to tell OP ''not to listen to me" was plain retarded.
Tbf @2d v2 is pretty high iq, he's done it all. Lots of experience in looksmaxxing and usnig compounds. Actually looksmaxxes compared to half of the faggots on this forum who i inquire off
If you consider 60 IQ High.
Doesn't come around often.

But I live for his drawings:lul::lul::lul:
:ROFLMAO:Fucking Schizo:ROFLMAO:

What are the most effective ways to shorten mid face length? Obviously it’s impossible to revert the length of the face w/o surgery, but can i create the illusion of shorter midface? I wouldn’t consider mine long enough to be a falio, but I’d ascend with even 2-4 mm shorter

Increasing bizygomatic width would help with this "illusion".

Increase lower third height too

Is this horse face, or am I slightly autistic. Does the profile look like it would benefit from a slightly shorter midface?

NIGGA HE SAID NON-SURGICAL BROOOOOOOO.:lul::lul:
He can increase both non surgical to be honest.

I mean he said its impossible to revert the length of the face w/o surgery

but where did he say non surgical? it was implied?

Wasnt even going to give him surgical advice but even if one was, no harm in doing so. Plus you never know whose reading this & whom it might help.

He can increase both non surgical to be honest.
bOnEMasHIng
I mean he said its impossible to revert the length of the face w/o surgery

but where did he say non surgical? it was implied?
Right Here.

Earrings give the illusion of a shorter midface

fydx8kprdyp61.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 15089

You call me retarded but you are the faggot sitting around rating men while I go out low inhib and pick up girls after smoking weed with my cousins all night and owning the fucken street.

Its like the positive forces of the world trying to encourage men to be strong vs a gay retard telling men they are 4 and 5 out of 10s. Fuck off.

• +1
You call me retarded but you are the faggot sitting around rating men while I go out low inhib and pick up girls after smoking weed with my cousins all night and owning the fucken street.
This is gold copypasta:lul:

• JFL
bOnEMasHIng

Right Here.
I dont know why people ask some questions w/ doing some simple searching on this forum, everything people want spoon fed.

Research and keep doing so and if nothing ask, muh illusion

bOnEMasHIng
Legit not what i was going to say but fuck it, people would be too lazy to implement it

natural looksmaxxing is a different game from hardmaxxing

although at this age to find this forum, natural maxxing can only help so far. And people wont do my methods anyways, people just want a magic fix or a quick pill so fuck it

Nigga, you don't own shit lmaoooooooooooooooooo. You aren't low inhib based on the way you comeback to me BARKING LIKE A FUCKING DOG. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Its like the positive forces of the world trying to encourage men to be strong vs a gay retard telling men they are 4 and 5 out of 10s. Fuck off.
You're a legitimate FAGGOT BRO.

I dont know why people ask some questions w/ doing some simple searching on this forum, everything people want spoon fed.

Research and keep doing so and if nothing ask, muh illusion

Legit no what i was going to say but fuck it, people would be too lazy to implement it

natural looksmaxxing is a different game from hardmaxxing

although at this age to find this forum, natural maxxing can only help so far. And people wont do my methods anyways, people just want a magic fix or a quick pill so fuck it
True lol. People want Jaw Implants before 6 months in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and AscendingHero

Since the palatal vault decreases in depth and increases in width after palatal expansion, the effect is a shortened appearance. It may not Give you an actual shorter face but a wider face will not ever appear long unless you have some type of weird long chin

• +1
Drop the source:lul:
I think he was just actually typing it, I meant that it should become copypasta history going forward lol. Reminds me of this:

• JFL
Yes, this retard spends all day hitting his jaw with a hammer.

He'll say he got results, but when you ask for proof he wont send shit.
I spend at most 30 minutes every two weeks, meanwhile all you do is sit around masturbating.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
I spend at most 30 minutes every two weeks, meanwhile all you do is sit around masturbating.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Woof Woof, Keep Barking Bitch.

• +1
Nigga, you don't own shit lmaoooooooooooooooooo. You aren't low inhib based on the way you comeback to me BARKING LIKE A FUCKING DOG. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You're a legitimate FAGGOT BRO.
2701571 soy soyboy
2701571 soy soyboy
2701571 soy soyboy

Your cortisol is spiked. I've revealed you as a simple geek sitting behind a computer judging men's looks while fantasizing about being ass raped by the night stalker.

It's over, nerd.

• JFL
Since the palatal vault decreases in depth and increases in width after palatal expansion, the effect is a shortened appearance. It may not Give you an actual shorter face
Key word, may, so it might shorten the midface?

And the reasoning behind this is as MSE widens the palate, the palate will flatten and the depth of the vault decreases?

@Korea

Slightly longish midface ratio is not a failo but a dismorphic male high class DOM trait

Work panoply
Bateman
3f5d4d75685473ba4a6df0046e4accec
4892ef17c3b33cbf55659a2ca7ca5673
5830820 c 310 420 x f jpg q x xxyxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and Korea
Cavill has a .97 MFR. For from long.

It is a failo, masc doesn't = aesthetic.
But this trait in a sense give more charisma to a face and charisma is attractive to female so what is the ideal because compact midface imo is childish and low SMV

Jordan barrett
Jeff Seid Hi Rez 1560x2269

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mrinfinityx