Shorting mid face?

Being on the strong outlier will always suck yea.

Charisma might work to make a girl your friend, but that 1:1 MFR is what gets her pusC wet.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do u really think women can see this without being in an autistic PSL spectrum ?

I mean in the slightly long midface case so light height rectangular case not this case reported in many acromegalic cases and so surplus HGH levels

Thumb c why the long face 16011475

In female it is attractive too imo when slightly long case, high sex appeal, i dont see any man saying no to this despite this "failo" :

Tumblr 8d769877cdbf5c62d6e5f11cf3bcd2f4 621547eb 1280
Tumblr 85a43b4a7dab887709d6bd4dc5717d77 60ddfdef 400

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Do u really think women can see this without being in an autistic PSL spectrum ?

I mean in the slightly long midface case so light height rectangular case not this case

View attachment 1573098

In female it is attractive too imo when slightly long case, high sex appeal, i dont see any man saying no to this despite this "failo" :

View attachment 1573099View attachment 1573101
I'm starting to think you have a long midface, because this is a lot of coping.

"PSL Autism" This is basic shit bro lol.

Anne or the other do NOT have long MFR.
2776404 tumblr 85a43b4a7dab887709d6bd4dc5717d77 60ddfdef 400 measure00
2776402 tumblr 8d769877cdbf5c62d6e5f11cf3bcd2f4 621547eb 1280 measure00

Anne = 1:1
Random Foid = .98

They have masculine nose shapes, that's why it looks "long".

The reason why no one says no, is becuase they have amazing MFR.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1573105View attachment 1573106
Random Foid = .98

I dont have the midface ratio Barrett or Jeff Seid tier so the 1 : 1 ratio but in selfie ofc it is must longish, i think i have the slightly longish case but not enough to notice it

2020 Hiver 1
Tumblr p5h69xBxvq1vkz0nfo1 640

• +1

View attachment 1573105View attachment 1573106
Random Foid = .98

Scientifically speaking, 1:1 midface is ideal in both genders for aesthetics/harmony, but luckily for men I think there is more freedom for a longer midface. IMO longer midface (not too long) can balance well with masculine features/good bones, whereas long midface on women almost always looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
Scientifically speaking, 1:1 midface is ideal in both genders for aesthetics/harmony, but luckily for men I think there is more freedom for a longer midface. IMO longer midface (not too long) can balance well with masculine features/good bones, whereas long midface on women almost always looks like shit
longer midface and very strong features with wide cheekbones/brow and jaw is all women care about. Korea's POV PSL ratings are based off of his homo-erotic mind and nothing else.

• +1
longer midface and very strong features with wide cheekbones/brow and jaw is all women care about. Korea's POV PSL ratings are based off of his homo-erotic mind and nothing else.
Woof Woof, Keep Barking Bitch.

• +1
You have a mogger case of BDD lmao.

I won't just say ur ratio incase you don't want me too, but your MFR is just fine lol.
My perspective on myself seems deformed so

• +1
I have the impression its not compact tbh idk why, can u mesure it with ur tool ?
Depends on midface ratio , I have 6.3 cm long midface but because of my width it doesn't look long

• +1
Depends on midface ratio , I have 6.3 cm long midface but because of my width it doesn't look long
Yes FWHR is needed to balance it in harmony aspect

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
Your MFR isn't long either.

Also, his MFR is great.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Birdcell
Your MFR isn't long either.

Also, his MFR is great.
JFL this exactly describes my daily lifestyle and thinking mechanism, i was unaware that i was in the spectrum disease

" Mental illness characterized by a persistent preoccupation with a defect in physical appearance.
Although the defect may be small or imagined, the person may spend several hours a day trying to correct it. She may resort to various cosmetic procedures or exercise excessively.
People with this condition are likely to scrutinize their appearance in a mirror often, constantly compare their appearance with that of others, and avoid social situations or photos.
Treatment may include psychological support and antidepressants. "

• +1
JFL this exactly describes my daily lifestyle and thinking mechanism, i was unaware that i was in the spectrum disease

" Mental illness characterized by a persistent preoccupation with a defect in physical appearance.
Although the defect may be small or imagined, the person may spend several hours a day trying to correct it. She may resort to various cosmetic procedures or exercise excessively.
People with this condition are likely to scrutinize their appearance in a mirror often, constantly compare their appearance with that of others, and avoid social situations or photos.
Treatment may include psychological support and antidepressants. "
Yea, I could easily tell by your recent behaviour that you were falling down this hole.

You should stop using the forum until you're mentally stable.

• +1